Imagine being this stupid as a kid lol

iedfisjifjwseizjfuse's Avatar iedfisjifjwseizjfuse10/27/14 2:09 am history
11/1/2014 6:50 pm
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse's Avatar iedfisjifjwseizjfuse

iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2014 6:50 pm
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
I've added a few of your guys' tips to my skins and I personally think they look better! Thank you. Any more feedback is appreciated.
10/31/2014 10:28 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Steve
starrynight
Ludaflick
10Andrew
starrynight

Too simple. Just try hard in shading.

Starry's right. I would suggest adding a hint of noise along with it just to make things look a little random. Keep in mind that you should only use a TINY bit of noise.

Nah avoid noise.[/quote]

Noiseless would make it too simple.
10/31/2014 8:51 pm
Level 26 : Expert Cowboy
sidtom
Dude I get like no downloads on my skins
10/31/2014 8:46 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
Some of the aren't super good, but I like ItzShogaanHD's Skin Request and Just Some Random Guy (Shading test). I voted "yes."
10/31/2014 8:36 pm
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Bump.
10/28/2014 7:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ludaflick
10Andrew
starrynight
TheLittleBiskitHello! Today I would like to ask a simple question. Do you like my skins? I recently have been coming last in multiple skin contests and I'm barely getting any downloads on my skins. It's really depressing me. If you don't like my skins would you be able to link a good shading tutorial for me? Most of them are hard for me to understand, so please make it easy to understand. Also, please don't take this the wrong way and think this is for attention, because it's not. I would just like your honest opinion.

Starry's right. I would suggest adding a hint of noise along with it just to make things look a little random. Keep in mind that you should only use a TINY bit of noise.

Nah avoid noise.
10/28/2014 6:50 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
starrynight
TheLittleBiskitHello! Today I would like to ask a simple question. Do you like my skins? I recently have been coming last in multiple skin contests and I'm barely getting any downloads on my skins. It's really depressing me. If you don't like my skins would you be able to link a good shading tutorial for me? Most of them are hard for me to understand, so please make it easy to understand. Also, please don't take this the wrong way and think this is for attention, because it's not. I would just like your honest opinion.

10/28/2014 6:41 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
KingRex35
I like "The Random Guy" shading. Try using that template for skins.
10/28/2014 6:38 pm
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Bump.
10/27/2014 2:33 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
Well you should try to make your shading a little darker in general, your colors look very flat. Just looking at your shading template, you could really push and make those darks much darker. There also isn't a lot of details in your skins, like for your sully one, where is his fur?? and the mecha pumpkin could have used some folds on it's robe.
10/27/2014 2:22 am
Level 34 : Artisan Steve
starrynight

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome