Do you want to be part of a build team?

SythaProductions's Avatar SythaProductions11/24/14 12:40 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 25
11/25/2014 3:21 am
SythaProductions's Avatar SythaProductions
Hello fellow minecrafters,
I have come up with the idea of making a minecraft build team which recreates awesome maps such as the skyrim map, lotr map, the map of westeros (Game of Thrones) and much more! I think this would be an awesome idea for people to come together to build a map as a team and progress the map into a full roleplay server.

Are you interested?
Please comment below and i will get straight back to you.
SythaProductions
Level 22 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2014 3:21 am
SythaProductions
No worries
11/25/2014 2:58 am
Level 1 : New Network
vortexvoid
IGN: Captinsokz
added you on Skype just waiting for you to accept it
in the holidays I might be able to spend more time on the build because well its the holidays
11/25/2014 2:50 am
SythaProductions
Here is a link to the first project we are working on.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/- ... --3153286/

Feel free to fill out the form on the page to join the build team. Itll be an awesome experience building with those who get accepted as this map will allow us to manipulate it in our own way and add our own things.
11/24/2014 5:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SinperX01
SinperX01
11/24/2014 6:51 am
SythaProductions
The IP is: guildrealms.mcpro.co
Feel free to join us anytime!
I will possibly be making it a whitelisted server so please just comment your minecraft name and ill add it to the list.
11/24/2014 5:19 am
SinperX01
Sounds interesting. When will we be able to join, and what is the ip address?!
11/24/2014 3:10 am
SythaProductions
Yeah for sure. We are currently starting to make a brand new hub which will you you into the different maps. The first map we are going to do is going to be called Guild Realms which is a medieval server that will allow everyone to show their skills and come up with some good concepts and ideas.
11/24/2014 2:49 am
SinperX01
I don't really use Skype, but might make an account in the future if needed.
11/24/2014 2:56 am
SythaProductions
Thats fine. If you could make one that would be awesome! I only made a Skype for minecraft haha.
11/24/2014 2:59 am
SinperX01
Can I join the team and get an idea of how it looks like before I do that?
11/24/2014 2:46 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
xXEllesarXx
I don't have access to Skype right now... my email is dsozdashov@gmail.com

I will send you my skype info later.
11/24/2014 2:58 am
SythaProductions
no worries i will send you an email
11/24/2014 2:41 am
SythaProductions
xtechadvanced
SythaProductionsI decided not to use TeamSpeak as i dont like the outlay of it and such. I thought it would be a lot more simplistic to just use Skype.
Feel free to add me and please let me know your username on the forums so i know who i am talking to.

I was unable to find your skype account my username is xtechadvanced.

No worries ill get on to it now
11/24/2014 2:39 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Nerd
ExoScratch
SythaProductionsI decided not to use TeamSpeak as i dont like the outlay of it and such. I thought it would be a lot more simplistic to just use Skype.
Feel free to add me and please let me know your username on the forums so i know who i am talking to.

I was unable to find your skype account my username is xtechadvanced.
11/24/2014 2:30 am
SythaProductions
I decided not to use TeamSpeak as i dont like the outlay of it and such. I thought it would be a lot more simplistic to just use Skype.

11/24/2014 2:03 am
SythaProductions
Thank you guys so much on your support!
Im thinking of making a team speak for all you to join. Should i do this? If so ill make it now and we can all have a chat and get to know one another and of course build. I can buy a server for us to start on which is no trouble at all.
11/24/2014 2:25 am
xXEllesarXx
Sorry, but I can't get on right now. I need to get on my tour; I'm visiting sweden and it's 8:30ish. We will be getting back to columbus (OH) tomorrow, so we can get on then...? Maybe 5:00ish EST?
11/24/2014 1:52 am
Level 29 : Expert Modder
ArcaneGamer-
Hey, I'm publishing a new server on January 5th next year =p. (next year, lol) Anyways, I'd be happy to let you guys build on my server. I wouldn't use the builds unless you wanted me to. You guys can have your own world and if you want to save a build I wouldn't hesitate to give you a copy of the download. Would your build team be willing to help around the server sometimes? If you're interested at all just PM me or add me on skype, BryanCandy81.
11/24/2014 1:47 am
SinperX01
Hi SythaProductions!

I would be more than happy to join your build team. I am really good in pixel art, but I can build many other stuff. I am a fast learner and great in following directions. I have been playing minecraft for 6 months, and watching everything related to minecraft on YouTube daily to get the most knowledge possible on this amazing game.

Please feel free to ask any question,

SinperX01
11/24/2014 1:46 am
xXEllesarXx
SythaProductions, I would love to try to aid you in any way. My group of MC friends aren't really into building, but I am. Please let me know if it is possible. Thanks!

I can do exterior, interior, and code w/ command blocks (pretty advanced - I can do custom bosses, testfors, tellraws, custom items, custom villagers, etc.) for the adventure map part of the project. I am currently working on my own adventure map, but can find time to help!

IGN: xXEllesarXx
MC experience: Since alpha 1.3
Best at: Command block coding, grand interiors

Please let me know about your decision as soon as possible.
11/24/2014 1:43 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Soldier
Roach_Sanderson
Yeah, i would be glad to help anyway i can. I'm not a pro or anything builder but if you want to check out my own work for yourself then take a look at the few little builds i put up on my account.
11/24/2014 1:37 am
vortexvoid
Yes I would love to be part of a build team, if you didn't see my post below, I would give it a try and just give me a design and I will do my best in making the best possible map, if its for a server I would be honoured to help and do my best!
11/24/2014 1:34 am
vortexvoid
SythaProductions, I am not the best builder in the world but I would like to give it a try, give me a design and I will do my best at building it. If its for a server I am honered to help.
11/24/2014 1:31 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Nerd
ExoScratch
im not a world class builder but im interested in this idea.
11/24/2014 1:05 am
FreeStyleZombie
Hey, Are you a talented builder yourself? If so can you build faction spawns, if so again I'll be willing to pay for a good job.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome