A Humble New Tekkit Classic Server

bobmichael301's Avatar bobmichael3017/5/15 10:10 pm
1 emeralds 154 1
7/8/2015 1:59 pm
agentpow123's Avatar agentpow123
Hello Minecrafters !

I will be starting a small and humble Tekkit Classic survival server without any plugins or the like, I hope to have a small bit friendly and understanding team of players to help us in the adventure, and play together. And nothing will be banned.

It is Whitelisted and there are a few rules;

Rules Are As Follows

1. No Griefing or Hacking (This should be obvious, no one likes griefers or hackers. If your caught doing so, you will be banned)
2. No Stealing ( Don't steal from others. They've worked hard to get what they have. Again if you're caught, you will be banned )
3. PvP is enabled (Don't go overboard, if both parties agree then its fine. Just don't go around killing people)
4. No spamming Chat.
5. Be Respectful of others.
6. Inform admins of any issues.

Admins IGN's are as follows: Bobmichael301

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To get whitelisted, please copy and complete the application and post it as a reply.

Application:

1. IGN:

2. Hamachi name:

3: Preferred name:

4. Age:

5. Skype: (It is alright if you do not want to make this public right here.)

6. Why you want to join this server?

7. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

8. Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related.

9. Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am hosting the server at home with hamachi, but there shouln't be a problem at all with keeping it 24/7 so don't worry, frequent backups of the world will be made, so major grief can be reverted.

I will send you the hamachi network ID and password when your application has been accepted, but don't worry, I won't be hard on them at all (;

Hope to see you soon,

Michaelangelo
bobmichael301
Level 6 : Apprentice Taco