Your opinion on religion?

KAP40's Avatar KAP405/23/15 10:19 pm
1 emeralds 179 1
5/23/2015 10:22 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Hey everyone!

So before we start, I wanna make one thing clear. PLEASE respect others, and keep all debates peaceful. I do NOT want people to get angry at others simply because of their religious perspective.

I'm just curious what your guys' opinion on religion is? Religion is something that's fascinated me for a long time, and I find it interesting how some people choose to base their lifestyle off their religion! Quite fascinating.

If you follow a religion or live by a philosophy (like Buddhism) what is that religion/philosophy? Why do you follow it and what do you like best about it? (e.g, the community, the ideals, etc.)

Or, maybe you don't follow a religion! Why do you not follow a religion? (:

I'm personally agnostic myself, and the only reason I have for being agnostic is because I don't have faith, but I don't have disbelief about any god(s).

I post this with completely peaceful intentions c:

Thank you for your time! Have a fantastic day <3
KAP40
Level 45 : Master Necromancer