Your saddest moment in mc??

minecrafterbobby's Avatar minecrafterbobby11/28/13 11:38 pm
8/22/2014 5:38 pm
-Baron's Avatar -Baron
mine is one day i was on my best freinds server and he made a house that was kinda ugly so i tnted it and he got mad and baned me. he wouldnt un ban me and he acts like hes not my best freind but he is!!!! i hang out with him at scholl and he acts like he hates me and walks away from me!!!! idk y cus were best freinds and he and this other guy laugh when i ware my overalls!!!!!! idk y!!!!! wats ur sad mc story
minecrafterbobby
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2014 5:38 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Yup, no necrobumping.

Locked.
08/22/2014 2:29 pm
Level 40 : Master Warrior
atabler
Mc wasn't meant to be a sad game... Any my saddest moment is anytime I have to ban some1 from my server for greifing/anything against the rules
08/22/2014 1:49 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
xXTheArcherXx
When every single time I win a game on Mineplex....

ERMAGAWD U HAKER!
08/22/2014 2:17 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
basketballer05
I can't play win a game of Draw my Thing on there without at least one kid rage quitting after going OMG U HAXOR LEAVE OR STAHP HACKING. Dude, it's Draw my Thing, there is no way to hack really.
08/22/2014 2:08 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
U PROBLY WUR HAXING YOU HAKER
this is as a joke by the way.
08/22/2014 2:17 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
xXTheArcherXx
EMERGAWD I WUZ CAUGT!
cant read dem tiny words btw
08/22/2014 2:57 pm
_Steravant_
lel
08/22/2014 1:34 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
The fact that you tried when writing this.
And just cuz you don't like the color of someone's shirt doesn't mean you blow it up.
08/22/2014 1:14 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
I was playing hunger games. I found very good armor and weapons and killed several people and winned the game. Then in the next game, when I asked to be a team with someone, a guy that I killed in the previous game replied "shut up hacker".
I bet he was 9 or so.
08/22/2014 12:55 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
PukedOutKiwi
Nickbrick
minecrafterbobbymine is one day i was on my best freinds server and he made a house that was kinda ugly so i tnted it and he got mad and baned me. he wouldnt un ban me and he acts like hes not my best freind but he is!!!! i hang out with him at scholl and he acts like he hates me and walks away from me!!!! idk y cus were best freinds and he and this other guy laugh when i ware my overalls!!!!!! idk y!!!!! wats ur sad mc story

You are a fucking dumbass, its HIS server, not YOURS. You do not have the right to do that in HIS SERVER, retard
not trying to be mean.

Hmm, I feel as if you could have told him the same thing in a calmer light. Swearing isn't necessary to describe your actions. To be quite honest, you are now the butt of your own insult.
08/22/2014 12:27 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
PKMNlegendJAMES
Nickbrick
minecrafterbobbymine is one day i was on my best freinds server and he made a house that was kinda ugly so i tnted it and he got mad and baned me. he wouldnt un ban me and he acts like hes not my best freind but he is!!!! i hang out with him at scholl and he acts like he hates me and walks away from me!!!! idk y cus were best freinds and he and this other guy laugh when i ware my overalls!!!!!! idk y!!!!! wats ur sad mc story

You are a fucking dumbass, its HIS server, not YOURS. You do not have the right to do that in HIS SERVER, retard
not trying to be mean.

Nickbricknot trying to be mean.

That's like saying a really racist comment, then saying "Not being racist on purpose"
08/22/2014 12:26 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
the first server i played on shut down..... :'(
08/22/2014 12:21 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
ValleyDew

-snip-
08/22/2014 12:15 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
TheWombatDonut
There was this one time where I mad this most amazing cake ever. And then what happened? JUSTIN BIEBER'S PET LION CAME AND IT D: And it wasn't Aslan bringing me to Narnia!
08/22/2014 6:13 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
Dying.
08/22/2014 6:11 am
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
Ellielza were sending me ddos and death threats because i started dating someone i had always been very close to in real life but also dev'd their servers...

the sad part is i bet nobody actually knew the person except for thier online image

my first ever minecraft world corrupted..now im trying in vain to re-build it
08/22/2014 6:02 am
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
Ellie
mine would be having to delete my skype account, cut all contacts, delete all servers i played on minecraft from the previous year or so of playing minecraft because all my friends i met through staffing servers suddenly hated me, were sending me ddos and death threats because i started dating someone i had always been very close to in real life but also dev'd their servers...
08/22/2014 5:06 am
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
dying with a bunch diamonds on survival during a mining trip.
11/29/2013 12:15 am
Level 26 : Expert Spider Rider
Katakiri
My saddest moment was in my first survival world. For some reason, upon finding a lava lake above ground in a depression, I decided to coat it with water to make a sheet of obsidian to mine. I had no buckets, so I carved a trench in the dirt leading to a pond on a hill - the water thus flows over the lava and creates my obsidian. The trench was 2-3 blocks deep, so as I was collecting the obsidian, I accidentally dropped into the trench close to where it met the lava lake and was pulled straight into it. I died because I was two blocks below the obsidian with it on every side of me but the water, which was 3 blocks high. I lost everything on me (diamond armor, ender pearls, two diamond pickaxes, a diamond sword and shovel, etc.) except for my diamond boots. I still wear those damaged boots to this day.
11/29/2013 12:12 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Scribe
Conner65
Well, my saddest moment in Minecraft, actually was on a roleplaying server called, "Resistance of Kharn". My character had just been by the Ender Dragon. The reason this is so sad, is because I happened to be listening to Johnny Cash's "Hurt". Look the song up and you'll see why.
11/29/2013 12:08 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pony
cutsiebear38
My saddest moment on Minecraft, is when I had this friend. Honestly, I had no clue what had happened... but I went on his server. He made me admin and he made my brother admin. He opped my brother... but refused to op me. From then on, he just seemed to hate me... And before it would be normal and we would go on servers and stuff... But, that was like a year ago, so whatever.
11/29/2013 12:04 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
shinadafan2012
If you think someone's house is ugly, you don't get the right to TNT it.
11/29/2013 12:02 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
ryancat101
We'll my saddest/funniest thing that happen to me in minecraft was I was minding with my friend and he found a lost of diamond that he mined with his fortune pickaxe and we found 67 diamonds total... We'll we were rich with diamond armor and stuff we both had full inventorys so he gave me the diamond and I got rid of cobble in lava and as I was doing that I grabbed the diamonds and I fell in lava with all of my important tools and armor and the diamonds! It took me a will to die so my friend was laughing then he realized I had the diamonds so he was mad at me and he treys to kill me faster so I punched him and there was lava behind him and we both died going back to are homes and only having cobble tools and leather armor and we lost all of are wither skeleton heads and eye of Enders that we were carrying... So yeah...
11/29/2013 12:08 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
ABlockInPlace
Cough cough*(I see spelling errors) jk

My story is when my very first minecraft home was destroyed by a tornado in a mod. No house is as special as your first. The adrenaline and worry your first time playing is very much so missed by many...
11/29/2013 12:05 am
minecrafterbobby
did u cry cus i do when my freind laughs at my overalls!! (((
11/28/2013 11:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
HkTV
Well, I will help you with your problem first, you may have been in the wrong at first but currently they are hating you for a reason illustrated as 'petty' to me. If this is full story I see no reason for them to "hate" you, just talk and that will sort things out. Quote: "No one loses friends, they just find out who their real ones are".

OK my saddest MC moment was after 3 hours of mining, I had obtained over 2 stacks of diamonds and 5 stacks of iron ore, my pickaxe broke and as I went to put my stuff away I fell into lava, at the same time I lost my enchant diamond armor
11/28/2013 11:50 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter
EpicAwesome1
The english/grammar in this post is so sad...
11/28/2013 11:53 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
ryancat101
... Not to be mean but I have to agree
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome