YouTube Art request

Moose's Avatar Moose5/25/15 2:35 pm
1 emeralds 428 4
5/28/2015 4:59 pm
ShadowShade's Avatar ShadowShade
Hey everyone back again in need of a few things for my youtube channel i need;
A new YouTube banner preferably with a logo and my details and not just a few skin renders put together.
A YouTube profile picture with this Logo
A permanent Thumbnail designer for my videos that i could count on to make them in time.
Could i please add that i would like this all done for free if possible since im really tight on money at the moment.
Reply down below if interested so i could tell you my details.

Here is my skin: http://imgur.com/rNuhFO1
Here is what i would really like the banner to look like: http://i.imgur.com/3VDdUZE.png
Could it also not be made from someone elses template because i would like this to be something really unique to me
Moose
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2015 4:59 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
ShadowShade
Thank you kindly, I might go back and touch up a few things though, the numbers on the twitter user kind of bother me and a few small things. if I do I will let you know
05/28/2015 2:12 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Moose
Thanks man you are an amazing artist i will definitely be recommending you my friends.
05/27/2015 10:25 pm
ShadowShade
05/26/2015 1:30 pm
ShadowShade
I can manage that, Should be done by the end of today, if not, then tomorrow at the latest.
Although you didn't give very many details on the style you like so I'm going to have to go by intuition, by the profile pic here and the skin you seem like someone would be often described as cheery if not a bubbly personality haha. So my rather dark art esk kind of art is probably not needed so I need to draw cutsy, luckily your name provided me with a rather good image that I think you'll like. so as said, just give me a few hours and it should be done.
I will more than likely send you a few imgur links when done.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome