Youtube Channel Group!

brickkid's Avatar brickkid5/3/16 9:28 pm
5/14/2016 12:48 pm
Hidoshi's Avatar Hidoshi
Hello! I am a small Youtuber with over 100 subscribers on my main channel, and only 10 on my gaming channel. I have been thinking for a while about trying to find creators that can collaborate with me and others, when I thought of an idea. Why not have a group of channels that are all collaborating and connected with each other? Like a small Youtube community. This may seem like a network, but it is a bit different. Let me explain my idea.

First off, you must apply. Once you apply and if you are eligible for being apart of this group, we will then start making content together. In many videos, you can promote the other videos either in the video, comment section, or description. The description will make a lot more sense to use.
While promoting other channels, your channel will also be talked about in all of the other channels in the group. This will make each channel grow faster. Promoting channels will not be the only thing we will be doing. Instead, we will also help each other with our videos. If you are a video editor, you can help edit some of the videos when you have time. This is not a requirement, but would be very helpful if someone does not have the time to edit. If you are a singer, you could help someone with a parody or an original song. If you have forum and social media accounts, you could make an official account for the channel group. We will all be working together to make better content.
Group Series and Private Modded Server
You may be wondering why I did not mention anything about Minecraft yet. In the gaming content of this group will be aimed at Minecraft, but other games are allowed. In fact, they are encouraged. Another reason is because I am creating a private server for a series I will be developing. I need some people to join in on that. If you want to join in on the series, please say so in your application. It will be modded.
Rules, Application, and Privacy
What are the rules, and how can they protect your privacy? Well, first off, we will NOT be seeing each other in real life. Only on the internet, and during collaborations. Also, do not give out information that will show where you live, or anything about passwords. Do not give out your last name. You don't even have to give out your first name if you do not want to.
What are the requirements of participating?
- You must be 13+ if you want to participate.
-Act mature
-Although I am not targeting younger audiences, I still do not want cursing in the videos. This group is still kid friendly.
-You must have the Curse client installed. This is for communicating and for talking in game.
-Your computer must be able to run Minecraft mods.
-You must have the computer edition of Minecraft.
-Audio quality should be good as well as recording and editing quality. If not, we can teach you how to edit.
-Must be willing to collaborate with your group.
-You have to be able to email us.
-You have to have a video already uploaded on your channel.

Application Format
Here is the format. Put this down into the comment section of the post:
-In game name
-Age (Must be 13+. There are exceptions however.)
-Curse account name (You can message me this in private. When you are accepted, give me your email address so that we can communicate.)
-Can you run mods on your computer?
-Time Zone
-Your Youtube Video Example(s)
-Link to Channel(s)
-What could you bring to the group? What are your talents? What could you help others with? For example, are you good at animation, singing, voice acting, video editing?
-Can you think of a good name for the group? Has to be good.
-Anything else you would like to say?

Here is my application so that you know who I am.

In Game Name: brickkid
Curse Account Name: brickkid (for now)
Can you run mods/modpacks on your computer: Yes
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Video Example(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQai2K03uPM (This is the video that will setup a bunch of stuff that I want you guys to join)
Link to Channel(s): Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmqbrc ... OQ7rtedQHw
First Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/StoneBrickProductions
Talents: I do like making animations, and I am also going to start doing challenge videos on StoneBrickProductions. I am also good at storytelling, and not bad at writing scripts when I have the time.
-Anything else you would like to say: Nope. I am good.

-Thank you,
Justin
brickkid
Level 30 : Artisan Artist