YouTube Collabs and More

Thee_Gamemaster's Avatar Thee_Gamemaster2/3/17 1:45 pm
1 emeralds 2.3k 41
8/9/2017 7:21 pm
Thee_Gamemaster's Avatar Thee_Gamemaster
Hello ladies and gentlemen this is Thee_Gamemaster I am currently starting my YouTube channel its still small but we have to start somewhere right? Anyways I am looking for people who are willing to join in on all the fun that my channel will provide. But I'm not going to use you to help me I will help you with your channel as well. If you need help with your channel or if you want me to collaborate on your channel I will be more than happy to do so as much as I can. I have big plans for my channel and the list just keeps growing the more I work on it. One of the major projects for my channel will come from Minecraft it will be a massive Minecraft role playing story that I have been working on for years I already have it setup into seasons, the only problems are as follows, no people to help build the massive cities in the story and no people to fill the shoes of the characters in the story. If you are up to make a difference on your channel and mine then send me a message on YouTube, Steam or Skype. Lets all make a difference not just for us but for the people around us.

Thee_Gamemaster

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/gamemaster5353
Steam: Thee_Gamemaster (Blue GM logo)
Discord: Thee_Gamemaster#1156

Even when times are tough you should never give up on what you want to achieve.
Never give up.
Thee_Gamemaster
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2017 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MaxwellGii
Im not a youtuber but can I still join for fun?
08/09/2017 7:21 pm
Thee_Gamemaster
Of course you can join us YouTube channel or not.
08/04/2017 1:36 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
IEpicDestroyer
We're still looking! We want YOU to join us! We are starting something brand new so we're accepting new team members for our team!
07/27/2017 12:06 pm
IEpicDestroyer
Still looking for team members to join us!
07/20/2017 8:11 pm
IEpicDestroyer
Anyone still interested in joining?
07/16/2017 7:39 am
Thee_Gamemaster
Bump
07/14/2017 6:18 pm
ShysStarDream
Hi I'm interested and would like to join I have 29 subscribers on my channel and I enjoy building so even if I don't record with anyone I can help out I have a Discord account which is ShyStarDream#5351 send me a message if your interested.
07/12/2017 4:23 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Prince
Commander GoldenLeaf
I'd like to join, sounds fun plus for a YTer restarting from basically my burden. We can do allot of things, though fair warning. I'm incredibly edgy.

07/12/2017 4:23 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Prince
Commander GoldenLeaf
I'd like to join, sounds fun plus for a YTer restarting from basically my burden. We can do allot of things, though fair warning. I'm incredibly edgy.

07/11/2017 7:16 pm
IEpicDestroyer
We would like to start a series soon, if your interested to join, please do not hesitate to contact us.
06/21/2017 1:55 am
Thee_Gamemaster
My channel trailer is finished if you want to see it and if you want to join our team here is the link for my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/gamemaster5353
06/16/2017 1:47 am
Thee_Gamemaster
Our team finally has a spot for all our communications for Collaborations, Discussions for future projects and a place just to share tips, tricks or even technical support. If you wish to join our team please leave a reply and we will add you on our server on Discord.
06/12/2017 2:30 pm
ItzElectrixAlex
I too am a tiny channel and i would love to join and help. I could send over my 5 subs and help out. I love rps too and I would definitely be down to do a huge one! Skype: Alex Stone
Yt: ItzElectrixAlex
06/12/2017 2:48 pm
Thee_Gamemaster
Thank you Alex I'll add you on my Skype
06/11/2017 11:20 pm
ARCDJ
I'm keen to find out some information on this!
Add me @ Discord: ArcPlays #7682

Thank-you
06/09/2017 2:46 pm
Thee_Gamemaster
Trailer is almost done I have a majority of what I need Minecraft group recording I'm hoping to get done by next week if you are interested and want to be a part of the recording that will be featured on my channel trailer and would like to be a part of our team, please leave me a message there is still time.
06/04/2017 2:35 pm
IEpicDestroyer
Bump!
06/03/2017 3:45 pm
IEpicDestroyer
I just wanted to give this a bump back up to see if anyone else wants to join. We would love new company to join us!
05/29/2017 9:16 pm
Thee_Gamemaster
I am preparing a gathering for people to join in for a group recording in Minecraft this is part of the trailer I will explain what we will be doing once everyone has joined in if you are still interested please send me a message. We will be joining a server created by our team member IEpicDestroyer. If you need the link you can ask either one of us. There is still time to join in.
05/29/2017 12:44 am
Thee_Gamemaster
The channel trailer is looking pretty good so far. A few technical issues but nothing serious. I'm hoping to get the trailer done by some time in June hopefully. If anyone wants to join in on the project I'll be working on some multiplayer clips next from Minecraft and many other games if you are willing to join in there is plenty of space available.
05/27/2017 8:32 am
AzureVoid
Im in Disocrd is AzureVoid#1410
05/27/2017 3:49 am
Thee_Gamemaster
I'll keep everyone posted on the channel trailer, progress has been slow but its getting there. I might need some people to join on some games for the clips.
05/26/2017 7:36 pm
LOWSTANdards
Yo guys I am so in, email me Ballisticllama007@gmail.com
05/20/2017 3:59 pm
Thee_Gamemaster
Everything helps collaborations will help both of us. Sure I'll be interested I might get members of my team to join in as well when I get a chance to speak to them.
05/24/2017 1:42 am
IEpicDestroyer
I haven't been able to reach you in a while, please contact me, if you would still like me in the crew.
05/20/2017 3:42 pm
North Deamon Gaming
Would you and your channel be interested in joining a youtube group? We have a survival server set up and we do group recordings with each other
05/20/2017 1:09 pm
Thee_Gamemaster
My apologies for being away for so long things have been bumpy in my life more than usual actually I won't go into details. But I'm developing my first video for YouTube right now (Its about time), my Channel Trailer is in development and it will be ready soon I'm just collecting the required footage for the trailer if you want to be a part of the footage give me shout. And check out my channel as well not much has changed but we all have to take things one step at a time right? The recruiting pool is still open for anyone who wants to be a part of this amazing team.

YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/gamemaster5353
04/12/2017 11:23 pm
Fryboyninja18
been looking for something like this would like to start recording and would like to work with others with this if this is still good and would like for me to join add me on Skype boyninja15 or discord Fryboyninja22#8126
ign Fryboyninja18
03/02/2017 10:59 pm
TheEmptyBox
Hey Thee. If it's not to late I'd like to join if that's ok.

Channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNjj04qVTko_1aG9tK-7L6w
02/21/2017 10:25 am
IEpicDestroyer
Bumpy..
02/15/2017 5:17 am
Level 1 : New Network
slushybunion
I would love to join, as a relatively small youtuber I'm always looking for new ways to improve my content (my channel is pretty dead) I think joining this group would give my channel a big boost. Message me on skype if you want me to join.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/slushybunion

Thanks, Slushybunion
02/15/2017 12:35 am
IEpicDestroyer
Just going to bump this once, just wondering if anyone still wants to join. :p
02/13/2017 1:58 am
GamerBoy792
i would like to join i dont have many vids on my youtube but i would love to make more
steam: GamerBoy792
youtube: GamerBoy792
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChbVZn ... pfreload=5
02/11/2017 3:44 pm
Thee_Gamemaster
Our awesome team member IEpicDestroyer has done it again and has made our team our very own server. If you wish to join us in the creating of an incredible story, building an incredible world with massive cities, and want to be part of our awesome team please reply to this forum or send me a message and I'll get you added to our server. Also if you want to join us I'll need your ign in order to add you.

Thee_Gamemaster
02/09/2017 3:12 am
Thee_Gamemaster
Our YouTube group continues to grow thanks to Prof_Jake_MQ, xemptfulgamer, Ground-Kun, and IEpicDestroyer we are working together to form a powerful team for future projects. And a big thanks to IEpicDestroyer who is building our team our very own server for future projects and collaborations that huge step for our team. If you still want to be a part of our awesome team please send me a message and ask if you want to be a part of something amazing.

Thee_Gamemaster
02/11/2017 12:11 am
IEpicDestroyer
Thanks!

Just wondering, is anyone still interested?
02/08/2017 10:07 am
Wrekage
Yo I wanna collab with y'all since I haven't uploaded a Minecraft video for awhile.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA4V5V ... xqjG37RFcQ
02/07/2017 8:56 pm
IEpicDestroyer
Hello,

I don't have a youtube channel, but if you would like, I can supply hosting of a server for you to get started. Let me know by email (iepicdestroyer@epiclegends.ml) if you would like this. May be great for let's plays and others.
02/07/2017 8:38 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
ParadoxMM
Hey, I'd like to collab. Us little guys gotta stick together. There is a link to my channel in my profile and you can PM me for my skype.
02/07/2017 7:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Luegigi
Add me on skype jbevis.bevis I'm luigi
02/05/2017 2:19 pm
Xemptful
I'd be interested in helping, if you'd like! I understand what you mean about being small, and about having no one to help with the video. That's how I was when I started out. Let me know if you'd like help!

YouTube: http://youtube.com/xemptfulgamer
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome