Youtube Group looking for Active members!

EnGerzard's Avatar EnGerzard7/16/16 9:13 pm
1 emeralds 2.7k 61
8/16/2016 8:22 pm
simonor8's Avatar simonor8
Hello fellow minecraft player, I am the recruiter for Virtus Infinite. We are a group of people who center themselves around friendship and generosity. We have people from all sorts of different timezones for any time you need to record! We may be minecrafters with A private group Mcmmo server (And a modded server is in the works too!) but thats not all that we do! We play a wide variety of games, from whos your daddy to CSGO. Minecraft to mount your friends. Shell Shock Live to WoW! We are looking for any sort of youtuber who fills the required needs of our application!

Name:

IGN:

YouTube:

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out:

Why you would like to join:

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?:

And just in case you wanna check out some of our channels, I'll link a few below!~

Virtus Infinite's Owner Jar Jar:
https://www.youtube.com/c/tribegamin

Virtus Infinite's Main Admin ARGUS MAV3R1CK: https://www.youtube.com/user/xMTVxSTEALTHx

Virtus Infinite's Admin Runestrike: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9iuav ... 5-Zndfs2Fw

and yours truly
Virtus Infinite's Main Recruiter EnGerzard:
https://www.youtube.com/user/EnGerandZegrath
EnGerzard
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2016 8:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
simonor8
Name: Simon

IGN: SimonSkittleFace

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTFJRq ... JNlrw7_Pjg

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: No other group

Why you would like to join: Because I'm looking for more people to record with!

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: Im not very good
08/13/2016 7:40 pm
EnGerzard
Hello, from now on if you want to apply please use this link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/big-youtube-group-looking-for-members-t563728.html

Also we are now only accepting 15+ Year old's, sorry if this is a inconvenience and have a good day.
08/08/2016 6:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
roaringiron
Name: John

IGN: TheIronMC

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/RoaringIron

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: Nope

Why you would like to join: A new experience for me

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: Not really good at them no sorry.
08/08/2016 5:26 pm
lizardman22190
Name: Izzy

IGN:

YouTube: InsaneFreakyGaming

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: No

Why you would like to join: Im a youtuber myself with 500+subs, i feel like if i joined this group i could help it become more popular. i play all types of games and feel like i could help anyone in the group

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: ive created all of my channel art so i would say im decent at graphic design. ive made many websites including my own @ twistedfatez.enjin.com and have dabbled with html and java coding. I also animate videos
08/08/2016 12:09 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Spikehunter3
Name: Spike
IGN: SpikeHunter
YouTube: Spike (it's hard to find, link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4st3 ... 04CAndmOeQ)

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: Nope, first time in a group.

Why you would like to join: I really want to join a positive community and a group like this would be good.

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: I'm a medium level with graphic design, but I have most of the important software, and I'd definitely like to pass on my skills to new people.

P.S. I know my channel looks pretty cancerous/a leafy clone, but I'm slowly improving.

Thanks, Spike
08/07/2016 9:49 pm
EnGerzard
bump
08/07/2016 1:37 pm
EnGerzard
bump
08/06/2016 7:15 pm
EnGerzard
bump
08/03/2016 3:58 pm
TheMythicalOre
Name: Nicky

IGN: TheEnchanterz

YouTube: TheEmeraldGamerz

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: I was never in another group.

Why you would like to join: I would like to join because my friend Berry King YT is in and I would love to join him and other good youtubers!

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: Okay, I am pretty good at website design and yes, I would be willing to help others out!
08/03/2016 2:20 pm
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
CrazyChicken1
Name:Matt

IGN:Crazy_Chicken1

Youtube:www.youtube.com/channel/UCdO66upE8HorkDnB1Y3uGlg
I just started and also just fixed my OBS settings.

Were you in another group?If yes,why did you leave?:Well I already told this story so many times so I will tell the short version.Someone stopped talking to me on skype and then he stole my idea.

Why would you like to join:I want a youtuber group so I can have fun and record with them.I LOVE fun and friends.

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?:Well no...I can't ddesign.
08/03/2016 2:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Reversespeedster
Questions! How about those that are just starting out as a youtuber? I plan to be but I'm working on learning more of video editor.
08/03/2016 4:00 pm
EnGerzard
We have a few just starting out as youtubers and everyone in the group are always good helpers when it comes to getting people set up.
08/03/2016 4:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Reversespeedster
Awesome! I'll apply maybe later! As I am working on to getting a new computer first since my current one is like struggling.
08/03/2016 1:49 pm
EnGerzard
bump
08/02/2016 8:13 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/31/2016 6:45 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/30/2016 12:35 am
Wizardunit
Name: I like to be called Jd or Jdfish

IGN: Wizardunit

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM3KLR ... 6nKxOTzP9Q

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: No I was never in a group

Why you would like to join: I think it would be nice to have new Minecraft friends and it will help the group get more subscribers on their YT channel so it benefits both the group and me.

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: I'm not good.
07/29/2016 11:36 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
xInFuse
Name: Alex

IGN: xInFuse

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8LTJ ... G68ncCAFBQ

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: Nope

Why you would like to join: I'd like to join because I just started my YT channel and doing collabs with other YouTubers sounds like fun. I am also mature so you won't have to worry about me goofing off 24/7.

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: I'm personally not good but I know people that are.
07/29/2016 12:44 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Venatic
Name: Isaac

IGN: Venatic

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqHBa9 ... AFJ6KqG-HQ

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: No

Why you would like to join: I am currently a minecraft map maker that post command block and map making tutorials and would like to have extra content with other people so i can have videos other than map making

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: I would not say im the best but im decent at it. I would only be willing to help others unless it becomes too redundant.
07/28/2016 11:55 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/28/2016 9:41 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
ElfinYT
Name: Paul

IGN: Elfin_YT or ElfinYT (Both are my accounts

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_he8y ... 9oXn5Y1DIQ

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: No, This would be my first group

Why you would like to join: Making videos isn't the funnest when you are alone.

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: Im ok with Graphic design and good with video editing, And ill be helping out alot.
07/27/2016 5:30 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Bandoro
Name: Christopher Bandura

IGN: Bandoro for most games

YouTube: www.youtube.com/bandoroplays

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: Yes I was. I left because, very long story short, I wasn't as much of an owner as they were and because I wanted to progress the channel they thought that their way was the only way. (Can explain everything in full detail if I get an interview)

Why you would like to join: I would like to join because I have a lot of time on my hands. I also really want to have another go at youtube in general now that I have top quality gear, and at least feel a bit more mature.

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: In terms of web design with website builders I have a lot of experience. I suck at graphic design though.

Hope to hear soon!
07/27/2016 1:00 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/26/2016 10:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Chris_The_Human
07/26/2016 12:55 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/25/2016 6:40 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/25/2016 12:23 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/24/2016 9:46 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/24/2016 4:00 pm
EnGerzard
Bella I have sent your application into the staff chat.
07/23/2016 9:37 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
Bellarock365
Name: Bella

IGN: Ainnia

YouTube: Its Normal Studios

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: Nope!

Why you would like to join: I want to have a group to hang out with and record with.

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: Im not amazing but i'm working on it!

Extra : I have 2 mics one for recording and one for just talking so in my videos I sound different than how I sound live or on skype! :3
My time zone is EST but I usually stay up really late!
07/23/2016 7:52 pm
Hidoshi
I would sooo love to apply, but the timezone difference is a mood killer for me like HUGE mood killer

joining a group would be noice, to be together with more peeps..

oh well, one can dream
07/23/2016 7:08 pm
EnGerzard
bumb
07/23/2016 3:35 pm
EnGerzard
bumpity
07/22/2016 7:59 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/22/2016 11:17 am
EnGerzard
bump
07/22/2016 2:28 am
EnGerzard
16 atm, we got 4 we need to interview though.
07/21/2016 9:31 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
xInFuse
I might be interested in applying. How many people do you have in your group?
07/21/2016 8:29 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/21/2016 1:49 pm
EnGerzard
I have sent both applications to our staff chat.
07/21/2016 12:50 pm
Level 1 : New Network
slushybunion
Name: Matthew

IGN: Slushybunion

YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/results?q=slushybunion&sm=1

Group: I have been in 2 SMPs before but due to the amount of fun I was having and the lack of players I left both

Why would you like to join? I want to join to make new friends help out others inside of the community, I want to have fun and also learn a lot more about the game and YouTube

Web design? No, I'm pretty useless to be honest, I just Make videos and play games.
07/21/2016 12:47 am
KaitieeBearr
Name: Call me Kait or Kaitie

IGN: xXKateBlaneXx

Skype: I will tell you my Skype if I get into this group. I don't want creepy people trying to get in touch with me if I put it out there

YouTube: rn, well... I have a singing channel, but I love minecraft. I would have a minecraft channel, but I'm not confident to keep on posting minecraft posts ._. It is currently _.KaitieeBearr._

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: Nope! I just normally hang out with friends on TeamSpeak ^

Why you would like to join: I want to meet to people and have fun with everyone ^. It would be really nice to do that every once in a while, since I'm always busy.

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: Not exactly.... I don't really know what you mean.. I'm kind of good at making channel art.. but I'm not good at drawing or animating anything. Sorry.
07/20/2016 10:56 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/20/2016 1:28 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/19/2016 11:08 pm
EnGerzard
I put in in staff chat
07/19/2016 9:18 pm
InvertedVortex

IGN: InvertedVortex

YouTube: N/A

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: Nope. I was not.

Why you would like to join: I would like to be on the leg of a team for once as I have always wanted to be able to just hang with people.

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: I am ok with some platforms but I am not sure that they are the ones that you plan to use.

>>> InvertedVortex
07/19/2016 6:30 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/19/2016 1:16 pm
EnGerzard
I've shown your application to the admins.
07/19/2016 5:52 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
WolfingAround
Name: Callarax (If needed, I will tell you my irl name on skype)

IGN: Callarax

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNBhba ... GmSTe4lrbg

Were you in another group? If so why did you leave/kicked out: No, I have not been in another group

Why you would like to join: I would like to get to know some people and I am quite easy to get along with, also I talk better with people then when I'm recording on my own

Are you good with graphic design or web design? If so would you be willing to help others out?: I am okay, I can do a few graphic designs, but not much. Yes, I would be willing to try help.

~ Callarax
07/18/2016 11:34 pm
EnGerzard
bump
07/18/2016 8:45 pm
EnGerzard
We're still accepting members.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024