YouTube group: Need 2 girls and 1 boy

Dinuity's Avatar Dinuity4/15/14 8:08 pm
4/26/2014 11:05 am
_-_dayzcopy_-_'s Avatar _-_dayzcopy_-_
Hello everyone thank you for noticing my post. I'm looking for some good people that are willing to commit into recording videos for YouTube. You're going to need to be active and to not abuse in the videos.

I'm looking for 2 girls and 1 guy (Other guy is me) The reason being is so that it is equal sexuality. Also if it was just 1 girl then she might feel maybe uncomfortable and bail out.

There are some recommendations and requirements to this to if you do not qualify for it then please do not apply as this will waste time.

Recommendations:
You live in the UK or near enough there.
To be able to record to put on your own channel (Dosen't matter if you cant)
To have a good'ish quality mic
If you do have a YouTube then 200+ subs would be recommended but it's not mandatory

Requirements
You must be 14+ years of age.
Not to have a high pitched voice (As harsh as it sounds, Some viewers could get annoyed by it)
Skype is Required!

Now if your in the requirements then you're ready to fill the application.

First name:
Mic quality out of 10:
Maturity out of 10:
About you:
Why should you be part of the team?:
Additional Information:
Dinuity
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/26/2014 11:05 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
_-_dayzcopy_-_
First name:Jake
Mic quality out of 10:8
Maturity out of 10:9
IGN (In Game Name):thecolleter
About you:I'm fairly mature for my age,my voice is not squeaky thankfully. I am trying to get into a YouTube group, and have been for awhile.
Why should you be part of the team?:I am a senior to MC. I've played over 2 years. I'm the best person to come too for a crafting recipes and building. I can build some of the coolest buildings.
Additional Information:I ask questions a little much, not during the stream but like just before the stream so. Please give me a fair chance. It's understandable if you say no.
04/25/2014 7:03 am
Dinuity
I accept people who I think are up for it. I don't need your opinion or telling me what I can do I've accepted 2 people. 1 of which has now declined the offer. Don't advertise on someone elses post because that is against the forum rules. You should be banned for this
04/25/2014 3:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BloodyBritishClan
--

Double Edit: Anyone who has applied but has not been accepted on here, you guys can add me, I'm still looking for creative people.

advertising
ˈadvətʌɪzɪŋ/
noun
the activity or profession of producing advertisements for commercial products or services.
"her father was in advertising"

I am pretty sure I am not advertising.

You've obviously picked them on your personal preference and have not checked any of them, I am pointing out that you are what I would call an ass, and the people who you are not interviewing right now might be a big help to you.

Actually, statistically speaking you haven't interviewed anyone. You've managed to accept 2/8 people who applied, congratulations.

You do not need my opinion, but I'll give it to you anyways, freedom of speech mother-trucker, it's part of the law.
04/24/2014 11:57 pm
BloodyBritishClan
Dinuity
Really good application. You seem like you're really into doing coming into the community and ready for it. PM me your Skype.

Dinuity
You seem like you're really into doing coming into the community and ready for it.

Dinuity
You seem like you're really into doing coming

I'm dieing of laughter here.

Edit: On a side note I request a Moderator to close this thread, because this guy right here is ignoring many applicants, and has only accepted one decent blonde girl.

Pretty sure he's *snipped*-hunting. Sue me PMC Moderators, sue me.

Double Edit: Anyone who has applied but has not been accepted on here, you guys can add me, I'm still looking for creative people.

Triple Edit: Here, a special reply to people like OP.
04/24/2014 9:11 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dolphin
tedster827
hey if you gets need a place to stream I'll give you a streamer/youtube rank! (if you send me conformation!)

-Tedster827 Owner of the High Society Server (IP:the.highsocietyserver.com)
04/24/2014 6:33 pm
animinecraft 123
First name: Peter
Mic quality out of 10:8
Maturity out of 10:10 but I can tend to joke around when appropriate.
IGN (In Game Name):_animeandmanga_
About you:I love to be around people even though I'm alone most of the time and tend to be very creative. I have a Steam account and hope to be recognized as somebody.
Why should you be part of the team?:I hope to be part of the team because I want to be recognized as somebody instead of just being alone and just watching my life fly away before I get to do what I want to do but I hope that this team can help me find out what I want to do with my life and also to make new friends and actually be part of something great.
Additional Information:
My email is animeandmangaforever@yahoo.com and I mostly am either on Steam or Kik (my Kik is also animeandmangaforever and that's the easiest way to contact me if I don't respond here but I will be checking daily). You may also request for my phone number if you are interested in my resume andmost importantly, I have experience with making websites so even if i don't end up on the team I can make websites. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.
04/24/2014 5:16 pm
Dinuity
Bump still need a couple of people
04/20/2014 7:09 pm
Dinuity
Bump!
04/20/2014 10:27 am
thepuzzlermc
First name: Jess
Mic quality out of 10: urm 7 but new mic coming next week aha
Maturity out of 10: Im mature , But like im easily amused . so maybe a 7 but im not rude so a 10 .
IGN (In Game Name):thepuzzlermc
About you: I live in the UK , layed minecraft for a year now . I've just started up my minecraft youtube channel.
Why should you be part of the team?: Just want to make some new friends etc and record with people so i am not so lonely . Im very friendly and very good to have a laugh with .
Additional Information: nope not unless you want any more
04/20/2014 10:27 am
thepuzzlermc
First name: Jess
Mic quality out of 10: urm 7 but new mic coming next week aha
Maturity out of 10: Im mature , But like im easily amused . so maybe a 7 but im not rude so a 10 .
IGN (In Game Name):thepuzzlermc
About you: I live in the UK , layed minecraft for a year now . I've just started up my minecraft youtube channel.
Why should you be part of the team?: Just want to make some new friends etc and record with people so i am not so lonely . Im very friendly and very good to have a laugh with .
Additional Information: nope not unless you want any more
04/20/2014 1:30 am
Dinuity
Bump!
04/17/2014 11:24 pm
Dinuity
LittlesushiboxFirst name: Hanna
Mic quality out of 10: 5. I have a 10 mic too, but it's a hassle to get up but i'd use.
Maturity out of 10: 10
IGN (In Game Name): Inthenameofnotch
About you: Blonde, and swedish. Murican accent, lives in central london. Not a super huge mc fan, prefer fallout payday etc and the like.
Why should you be part of the team?: Can speak three languages fluently( french, swedish & english), pretty good at gaming, above average in editing. Pretty mature.
Additional Information: Not much really. I gotta a lot of games pn meh steam library.

Accepted!
Really good application. You seem like you're really into doing coming into the community and ready for it. PM me your Skype.
04/16/2014 3:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer
username2021
First name:Kim
Mic quality out of 10: 7 It's easy to hear my voice but I got a little bit of background noice
Maturity out of 10: 8-10
IGN (In Game Name): Kimeriderf
About you: Swedish, modder, skin artist, loves editing stuff, loves rap, loves to sing and making comments on stuff.
Why should you be part of the team?: I should be a part of this team because I love making/editing videos, make great bad jokes, make awesome semi-acceptable voices.
Additional Information: Not much, and I *promise* I won't put Lorde - Team on a loop during videos.
04/16/2014 10:31 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
Littlesushibox
hey
04/16/2014 9:40 am
fracturedflux
First name:Scott
Mic quality out of 10: 8/9 of 10
Maturity out of 10: 8
IGN (In Game Name): Insanityjones
About you: I pretty much play games most of the time and occasionally live-stream on twitch.tv. When talking to other people i feel comfortable talking about random conversation that come out of nowhere and seem to last forever, overall I feel that I'm a fun but mature guy to be around.
Why should you be part of the team?: I think that I should be part of the team because I think that I can bring my own special part to the team. I used to upload to YouTube but ended up having to stop for internet issues and I think that I could do better if I was part of a team. As I said before the fact that I occasionally stream on twitch means that I know how to entertain an audience
Additional Information: I am nearing exams at the moment and will be studying but not so much that it will get in the way, on a weekday I can record for about 3-4 and most of the day on a weekend
04/16/2014 12:48 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
tehfuturegamerz
First name: Andrew
Mic quality out of 10: 8-10 I have a blue snowball and sometimes it likes to pickup backround noise
Maturity out of 10: 6 :/
IGN (In Game Name): tehfuturegamerz
About you: I am a gaming loving person and I love to record minecraft especially just parkour/adventure maps.
Why should you be part of the team?: I would love to start recording with other people because the people I have to record with just take things to seriously
Additional Information: I can record about 4-8 hours a day depending on the which day it is.
04/15/2014 8:44 pm
+pikapink+
First name: Aleah
Mic quality out of 10: 7 or 8ish
Maturity out of 10: 9
IGN (In Game Name): pikapink
About you: im lookin to be part of a youtube team because if I would ever choose to be on youtube it would be with a group not by meself
Why should you be part of the team?: I feel like it would be a fun, awesome experience to be part of a youtube group and I've always wanted to be part of one.
Additional Information: I haven't posted videos so technically im not a youtuber at the moment.
04/15/2014 9:15 pm
Dinuity
Accepted!
Even though your not 14, By the time the team is all together and we're ready then you'll be near enough. Apart from that I'll be adding you on Skype for an interview soon.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome