Youtube Intro (Rewards: drawings, skins, help, etc.)

Boba Patt's Avatar Boba Patt8/21/14 2:49 am
1 emeralds 136
Hey, I have a youtube channel and have wanted to do work on it, I think having intros could help. I can't offer much in the way of payment, only sticking to minecraft, no money, I could help you build something, make some skins (the skins I uploaded to the site are nothing compared to what I can do now, I've improved a lot) I will give you shout outs, and if you want something else ask and maybe I can help. I am very good at drawing minecraft stuff so I could draw you something. The intro should incorporate my character, I have four skins for each season, and one skin to use whenever, the intro should show this. My character is a huge comic book nerd, and is basically Spider-man, with all the powers and such, I love crafting and making things, perhaps could be included. The intro should have very short segments where in one I am taking out enemies with my webs and agility, in similar fasion to the battle with the creepers at the end of Captain sparkle's Take back the Night, but of course much shorter, with about 3 or 4 enemies taken out very fast with the jumping, speed, climbing, and webs utilized, but I can not kill any of the mobs, and none of the villains can be any kind of spider, as my character loves spiders and pigs, speaking of witch, another segment should involve me minding when I accidentally fall into a ravine, I look like I'm going to land in lava but am saved by a large spider web, I look up to see a spider, when I look at it it smiles, I smile back and pat it on the head, try to have the best comidic timing in how fast I look up after landing in the web, and how the spider smiles, next I am seen traveling with said spider, we look tired and beaten up when we come across a beuitiful lake resting in a mountain, I look down at the spider and smile, he smiles back, then we cut to me putting in the last block and brushing my ands , camera zooms out to reveal a beautiful house now resting in the lake, I will build the house and send you the word if you decide to do this, as well as anything else you require me to send you, I jump off a diving board and land in the water below, cut to be spider lounging in a float drinking from a soda can, write anything you want on the can, as long as it is appropriate and preferably referances comic books, and make clear it is not alcoholic, just soda, I surface from the water, and the spider hands me a soda, I open it and me clink the drinks together, it doesn't matter for the other segments but please make sure to use my summer skin in this segment, next we see me sitting in bed in said house, I will fully furnish this house and point out which room I speak of, I am reading a comic book, please make it a Spider-man one (PS it is actually spelled with a hyphen, don't mess that up, it really bothers me, I couldn't put in a hyphen on my username, but I tried) I turn the page and a zombie breakers through the door, without changing my facial expression in the slightest, I move my hand and shoot a web, he flys against the wall, webbed to it, if I hit him in the mouth make sure to leave breathing holes to show I did not kill him, the zombie struggles a bit, tries to get the webbing off with his hand, gets his hand stuck, and then looks sad, I turn the page to my comic book again, the spider comes in, looks at the zombie, who looks happy thinking he will be freed, or that the spider is about to hurt me, he waves hi, picks up a comic book and begins to read, we fist bump, and the zombie looks sad again, comidic timing is everything here. Lastly we see me swinging around in my plain, non seasonal skin, and I land on a logo, striking a pose like Spider-man, I'll include some pictures for referance, zooming out, the logo should say Spider-fan, and should be resting on a large spider web, the spider is hanging upside down from a web doing the yo yo, I will include a picture of that, I stand up looking heroic, then shoot my webs, covering up the screen so nothing is visible but the webbing. You may put your character in the opening if you want, but make it subtle, maby there could be a village in the backround and we see you walking around in it. Just nothing were you distract from the scene, remember that I will make a thank you video, I will tell you if something is to crazy and we can work it out. If you would like to do this then tell me and we can start working, thank you and stay nerdy my friend.
Poses: http://paolorivera.blogspot.com/2012/04 ... s.html?m=1

Spider-man doing the "yo-yo": http://jack0001.deviantart.com/art/Spid ... n-94801667
Boba Patt
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter