/-/ YouTube PRIVATE Roleplay /-/ Help Wanted /-/

Nerdtality's Avatar Nerdtality6/11/16 3:26 am
1 emeralds 358 6
6/30/2016 3:37 pm
Nerdtality's Avatar Nerdtality
We are looking for your help. First let me introduce my self. My name is Chance and I am 17. A computer/networking guru looking to make a fun YouTube role-play server based of a city life environment for many YouTube viewers to enjoy.

I can't complete this goal without a community first! Training will be available to users who require this. We are a equal opportunity employer and will hire almost anyone on spot with proof of trust and skills required for certain jobs.

You may be in multiple positions!

Current openings:
- Actor (10 Openings)
- Planner (3 Openings)
- Builder (15 Openings)
- Designer (5 Openings)

========================[Application Format]========================

Describe your buildings? (Images help!):

Skills within video production (Editing, PS, Gimp?):

Experience With YT (How long, Solo/group?):

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Team Skills (How you work well with others):
Nerdtality
Level 22 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2016 3:37 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Nerdtality
BUMP
06/26/2016 1:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
grover78
[b]Age:[b]16

[b]Describe your buildings? (Images help!):[/b] Modern, most city like builds and lots of homes

[b]Skills within video production (Editing, PS, Gimp?):[/b] I used to record for YT a lot but my videos weren't very good and i don't know know how to add things to them.

[b]Experience With YT (How long, Solo/group?):[/b] I have experienced it for close to 2 years but still haven't had those videos that make everyone amazed.

[b]Strengths:[/b] Building buildings and houses, project builds.

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] medieval, fixing the build when its almost done but then figuring out its uneven and its not the way you want it.

[b]Team Skills (How you work well with others):[/b] i work well with groups and i enjoy it more because we learn and get more ideas from each other while they build.

Contact me on Skype: kandasarelife
06/25/2016 11:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SnappyCo

Describe your buildings? (Images help!)
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/fa82/a2ggp55l8o34ppuzg.jpg This image is a very basic house I quickly put together for this application. I build massive structures with a friend on a private server.

Skills within video production (Editing, PS, Gimp?)
I have had 4 years of experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro and Photoshop.

Experience With YT (How long, Solo/group?)
I owned a youtube channel at the age of 9 and gained 1200 subscribers with 70k total views with videos ranging from tutorials and minigames with friends.

Strengths
Voice acting, building, recording and my favourite... Script writing.

Weaknesses
Bossy people.

Team Skills (How you work well with others)
I take in ideas and keep the group happy with my mature stupidity.

Extra
IRL Name: Sonny
IGN: SnappyCo
Skype picture: Stylish S
Friends: Many
Timezone: GMT
Weekday Bedtime: 6 hours before the time of this post AKA 10pm
Friday & Saturday Bedtime: Wheneva!

Please contact me by skype as I am not active on here.
06/25/2016 12:22 pm
MrMattbiscuits

Describe your buildings? (Images help!): Decent and detailed

Skills within video production (Editing, PS, Gimp?): None

Experience With YT (How long, Solo/group?): I've a Youtuber for 4 years (almost), I have 243 subs, and I'm currently solo but wouldn't mind being in a group.

Strengths: Good builder, friendly, and committed to fishing major projects

Weaknesses: School may limit my availability in the coming months.

Team Skills (How you work well with others): I love working with others who share the same passion as I do for the task we are trying to complete.
06/21/2016 4:54 am
DeathZone913

Describe your buildings? (Images help!):Meh

Skills within video production (Editing, PS, Gimp?):I am good in acting as either the main actor or just the background actor.Im good in planning to if you want me to.

Experience With YT (How long, Solo/group?):Im personally good with both solo and in a group but I prefer in a group

Strengths:I have a strong sense of humor,I am friendly,I dedicate my time to do what I love.

Weaknesses:I have school so sometimes I wont be online.

Team Skills (How you work well with others):I work perfect and I prefer to work with others than alone because I am a social type of person.

06/11/2016 6:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Yinbee39

Describe your buildings? (Images help!): I can build almost anything. If you give/send me a picture, I will aromatically build it.

Skills within video production (Editing, PS, Gimp?): Eh. . .

Experience With YT (How long, Solo/group?): I can do both solo and group, it does not matter ^^.

Strengths: I am a hard worker and on alot and check skype and email 24/7 and will do as told and am mature and polite ^^ Also I can voice act ^^

Weaknesses: I am shy if you are willing to get into a skype call with me. I also get sad a lot. . .

Team Skills (How you work well with others): I work perfectly fine with others but most of the time won't talk.

If you need to contact me:
Email: beemcgill.86@gmail.com
Discord: beemcgill.86@gmail.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome