Youtuber group - EU - 16+?

OllieJT's Avatar OllieJT4/15/14 4:06 pm
1 emeralds 125 2
4/16/2014 1:45 pm
ClaxMC's Avatar ClaxMC
I have the time
I have the equipment
I need the videos!

Hey guys, so I have been adding to my set up for ages now with semi professional recording equipment, a beast PC, licences software... the works. But I am struggling to actually make videos I am happy with uploading.

I would like to find some other YouTubers to record with as I think this will make for better video.

So if you can record reasonable video & audio and are not a squeeker please do post below.
I am 19 and from the UK, so 14 is the youngest I would consider working with. Preferably European players.

I play many games including Minecraft, Skyrim and Total War. Am up for anything though!

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AyegoUK

Please reply with the following;

[b]Name :: [/b] NAME
[b]Skype :: [/b] SKYPE
[b]Age :: [/b] AGE
[b]YouTube :: [/b] LINK
[b]What games wold you like to be making? :: [/b] GAMES YOU PLAY
OllieJT
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist