Youtuber Looking For Good Server!

Aimbqt's Avatar Aimbqt4/11/16 5:05 pm
1 emeralds 213 5
4/30/2016 3:00 pm
HekateKitty's Avatar HekateKitty
Im not that big but by hard work and determination im sure i will acheive some good goals if you accept this opportunity then i will be on your server whenever my schedule for recording is and maybe if i get big then the server might become really popular it might take a couple of months even a year but im sure i can do it if you give me a chance with the 29 subscribers i have i will be able to work with anyone on your server whether it be staff or anyone heres my channel:www.youtube.com/channel/UCM5U2Bey_-2WWV1h_s5Kjuw im looking forward for a good server that has minigames or survival maybe factions just anything to set me going if it has a good spawn ect. i can do a reveiw of the server and i will do lets plays of your server ive built my channel up for about a year now and i think its time i start doing actual stuff not random maps that last one episode i need a full lets play and a really good server there has to be some people on at all times (especially when doing a video) otherwise it will be quite boring as no one will be able to raid pvp play minigames or stuff like that i hope you get back to me asap i put time into this so THANKS!
Aimbqt
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon