ZeenCraft

Nikea8's Avatar Nikea89/2/14 5:01 pm
1 emeralds 194 6
9/2/2014 5:37 pm
Nikea8's Avatar Nikea8
ZeenCraft is a mod that adds in tons of new additions! It is in Beta, so there are not many features yet, but there will be soon! It is also Bug-Free! Please tell me in the comments below of what you think of the mod!

Credits:
Click to reveal
Lead Developer: Nikea8
Textures: Bossbeaterz
Extra Help: Swayze1998 \ ItsEhCanadian

Download:
Nikea8
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2014 5:23 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Narotiza
Looks like it adds blueberries and strawberry plants then.
09/02/2014 5:11 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
_Hellcat_
What's even in it?
09/02/2014 5:37 pm
Nikea8
For now just Crops like Blueberries and Strawberries. Before the end of the week I plan to have much more crops and such. Eventually Mobs, if I ever get around to it
09/02/2014 5:20 pm
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
a folder called assets which contains a folder called zeencraft which contains two folders. Lang and textures. in lag there is a .txt file called en_US.lang. In the textures folder there is a folder called blocks and one called items. Blocks contains 4 stages of a blueberry plant, a strawberry and 4 stages of a strawberry plant. Items contains 4 stages of both the plants, Strawberry, strawberry 1 4 stages of the strawberry plant and strawberry seeds.

back to the main jar the second folder is called com, this contains a folder called example. In example is a folder called examplemod. in example mod there is a folder called blocks and a class file called examplemod.class. in the blocks folder is a class file of the blueberry plant and a class file of the strawberry plant

back to the main jar there is a folder called META-INF which contains a file called Manifest.mf

back to the main folder there is lastly a file called mcmod.info
09/02/2014 5:10 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Batman
Tabbin
Screenshots?
09/02/2014 5:36 pm
Nikea8
I am adding them right now
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024