[][]----------------{Zeldaverse}----------------[][]

Hypergyzed's Avatar Hypergyzed10/24/16 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 260 2
10/31/2016 7:50 pm
Hypergyzed's Avatar Hypergyzed
Good evening,

A server based off "The Legend of Zelda" is in production, and needs your humble assistance. I've been working on this server for around a month now, and let us just say it is turning out to be terrific. I currently have two other staff members, however, I am in a urgent need for more. There is lots of work to be done before the release of Zeldaverse, and hopefully that will be soon.

At this moment in time, I have a bunch of custom plugins and we are currently working on spawn. The ideas for the server are mostly kept in private until the official release. So I will not be releasing too much information on this thread. I can assure you that the server will meet your expectations. I am meticulous about everything. If the slightest thing is off, then it is not acceptable. The Zelda franchise is an amazing franchise, and if there is going to be a Zelda themed server, that server better be amazing too. That is why I need Zelda fanatics, like me to help work on this server.

Here is what I need currently. I already have all the plugins taken care of. I am a professional when It comes to handling or troubleshooting plugins. I really only need more staff members and people who are considered artists in building. So if you have a passion or interest in "The Legend of Zelda", then this server project will be perfect for you.

Now, as far as server popularity goes. I have purposely kept the development of ZV under the table for a while. I can assure you, that regardless of how "popular" it becomes to the community. It will not be taken offline due to funding issues. I have a few connections that can get this server well known. But before any advertisements take place, we must finish the server.

If you are interested and would love to check on progress or apply for staff. I encourage you to go to our forums. ----> http://zeldaverse.us/.

Go read all of our threads, and even go check out our buycraft ranks. Now, if you get accepted into our staff team. Then we will whitelist you, and let you gain access to the server.

The Server IP: play.zeldaverse.us

We hope to see you soon!

Best Regards,

Hypergyzed or "Linebeck's Alt."

Hypergyzed
Level 1 : New Network