ZeonArc Recruitment - Developers

wags678's Avatar wags6784/12/16 9:08 pm
5/31/2016 5:11 pm
hassansyyid's Avatar hassansyyid
Hello! I am wags678, co-owner of ZeonArc, an upcoming minigames network based on trying to make our gamemodes as fun and simple as possible! But Zued (the network owner) and I would like to think that to strive for better minigames are better plugins. Custom plugins is what we'd like on the ZeonArc network: some simple and some complex. In the beginning, this shall be a voluntary job. If we start seeing progression in the plugins we would ask you to make, we would help pay you with money. So far on our server, we have the unfinished spawn, SkyFactions (factions with floating islands with elytra wings that can boost up for sky PvP battles), parkour we are still working with, and SkyWars we are trying to find a plugin for. An example of a simple plugin we'd want is where whenever you type "/elytra," it would give you Elytra wings in a specified world with a cooldown of x amount of seconds. A complex one would be where chats are limited to specific worlds in Multiverse.
These are examples, but only the /elytra one is what we would like for SkyFactions, since we have BungeeCord coming up, we wouldn't need PerWorldChats.
So if you'd like to apply, reply with the requirements below:
Skype Name?:
(If you have other communication, specify that so we can make arrangements):
Have you made any plugins? If so, list:
Why would you like to help us:
What kind of plugins are you superior at?:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
How long have you coded plugins?:
(If you'd like to reply with more information, you can do so below the template.)
(If you are accepted, you shall receive a private message on PMC and the owner and I's Skype if you have one.)
wags678
Level 43 : Master Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2016 5:11 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
hassansyyid
Hello, we are a professional team that solves exactly this issue, you can work with very talented developers here:

http://www.negafinity.com/index.html
05/26/2016 10:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zued
Bump!
05/26/2016 10:52 pm
wags678
We are bumping once more since we are still looking for developers!
05/16/2016 7:01 pm
ToxicSniperz
IGN: Tr3xSniper
Skype Name?: cameron.lyth1
(If you have other communication, specify that so we can make arrangements):
Have you made any plugins? If so, list: Unfortuantely I havent as im learning java as I write this application!
Why would you like to help us: I could make websites, I like to use Enjin, I have made plenty of websites through enjin and I feel I have a lot of experience!
What kind of plugins are you superior at?:
  • PEx, GroupManager, Essentials, and many many more, If im not familiar with plugins I will search them

How long have you played Minecraft?: I have played minecraft since 1.3
How long have you coded plugins?: I have been learning java now for 3months

~Tr3xSniper
Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to my application!
05/16/2016 5:48 pm
Gizo1
IGN: Gizo
Skype Name?: michael.ray2187
(If you have other communication, specify that so we can make arrangements):Teamspeak
Have you made any plugins? If so, list: Nope
Why would you like to help us: I can't code plugins, but I'm very good at configuring plugins. I have a folder with over 2500+ plugins I can configure.
What kind of plugins are you superior at?: Factions plugins
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2 years almost 3
How long have you coded plugins?: Never
05/18/2016 7:46 pm
wags678
I can easily configure plugins myself, but I am looking for individuals that have knowledge of Java already. But thank you for the response.
05/16/2016 2:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
AugmentedBuilder
bump
05/14/2016 1:42 pm
wags678
We are still looking for a developer!
05/08/2016 10:48 am
AugmentedBuilder
bump
05/01/2016 12:58 pm
wags678
We are still looking for developers!
04/17/2016 1:29 pm
AugmentedBuilder
This is more of a build team application. This build team would like to be of your assisstance, for free.
IGN(s): AceDaPirateKing,Sonick,Trooper_TL152, chlooe, molluu, pumpkxn, _elderwizard_, yakan_kuroi_kiri, Icodycomy, sytrius, startbuilding, tarshie9, terraemotus, davidbxwie
Skype Name?:
(If you have other communication, specify that so we can make arrangements): Email (teamaugmentum@gmail.com), twitter: Team Augmentum
Why would you like to help us: Well first of all, the team needs a server so that we can actually be known to the world. We also are in need of an unlimited amount of space to work on multiple projects. We mainly want to do it for ourselves I dislike the cheesy 'because we want to help you become great' replies.
What kind of builds are you superior at?: Terraforming, structure (especially medieval and steampunk), organics
How long have you played Minecraft?: the team has been around for about 2 years.
(If you'd like to reply with more information, you can do so below the template.)
(If you are accepted, you shall receive a private message on PMC and the owner and I's Skype if you have one.)
The team works for free and we would like to have our own creative world or two on your server after it grows quite big We wish to become like Team Qubion and have our small public creative server and our plotless whitelisted project world on a hub Go on youtube and search up: Team Augmentum - Mines of Moria if you wish to see an example of one of our builds
04/18/2016 9:09 pm
wags678
I have gone ahead and emailed you and PM'd you on PMC. We are still looking for developers, though!
04/17/2016 1:28 pm
AugmentedBuilder
This is more of a build team application. This build team would like to be of your assisstance, for free.
IGN(s): AceDaPirateKing,Sonick,Trooper_TL152, chlooe, molluu, pumpkxn, _elderwizard_, yakan_kuroi_kiri, Icodycomy, sytrius, startbuilding, tarshie9, terraemotus, davidbxwie
Skype Name?:
(If you have other communication, specify that so we can make arrangements): Email (teamaugmentum@gmail.com), twitter: Team Augmentum
Why would you like to help us: Well first of all, the team needs a server so that we can actually be known to the world. We also are in need of an unlimited amount of space to work on multiple projects. We mainly want to do it for ourselves I dislike the cheesy 'because we want to help you become great' replies.
What kind of builds are you superior at?: Terraforming, structure (especially medieval and steampunk), organics
How long have you played Minecraft?: the team has been around for about 2 years.
The team works for free and we would like to have our own creative world or two on your server after it grows quite big We wish to become like Team Qubion and have our small public creative server and our plotless whitelisted project world on a hub Go on youtube and search up: Team Augmentum - Mines of Moria if you wish to see an example of one of our builds
04/17/2016 11:37 am
wags678
We still need developers!
04/16/2016 10:06 pm
_FantaDropped
I would love to apply for administrator - i'd like to moderate the server. Sadly, I can't develop. xD I'll list my info below - xD <3

APPLYING FOR: Administrator

Why I want staff: Well, i'd love to be the first ADMIN. Then construct an staff team off of that. Ik this is short - but i'm very tired. SORRY. If you need any more information - add me to skype or msg me the IP - ad whitelist me, i'll tell you more information <3

- PLEASE LET ME BE ADMIN || I'VE NEVER BEEN ADMIN D: -
04/17/2016 12:08 am
wags678
We have messaged you on Skype to see what you can be capable of. We still are looking for developers, though.
04/16/2016 9:30 pm
wags678
We are still looking for developers!
04/16/2016 7:57 am
RoboCopVictor
IGN: RoboCopVictor
Gmail: xuyiyi0516@gmail.com
Why would I like to help you: Because I really like your server idea and if I am admin on a server my friends would be jealous and would also want to play your server because their friend is a admin =)
I have no experience at being admins on servers =(

YT: RoboCopVictor - Minecraft & More!
05/16/2016 7:47 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Deaven
i know you're 10 but jeez did you even put any effort in to this lol
04/16/2016 9:27 pm
wags678
I'm terribly sorry, but we are only looking for developers at the moment.
04/15/2016 9:37 am
wags678
This submission has been bumped once again since we are still looking for developers.
04/13/2016 7:23 pm
wags678
This submission has been bumped since we still are looking for developers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome