Zephyros Prison Staff Recrutment Page

VGDoesMC's Avatar VGDoesMC7/1/15 4:55 pm
1 emeralds 158 4
7/1/2015 7:47 pm
CZL2714's Avatar CZL2714
Hello all and welcome to zephyros prison staff recruting page , we are looking for staff after a week of the server opening , now this is a staff page but if you are looking for staff come on the server first play for abit and if you reply and i see you on then i will reward you with staff if your application is good enough , zephyros prison has a-z with a free mine which is manually set , we have 5 ranks on offer which are extremently cheap as we have a %30 Discount on our code is 'DISCOUNT' , here is the application you will need to fill out

Helper Format
Name
How Long Have You Played The Server For
Have You Donator/Have A Rank
Why You Want To Join Our Staff Team
Why Should We Pick You Out Of Everyone That Has/Will Apply

Thankyou For Reading/Applying For Our Prison Server If You Want To Join Our Server And Play For Abit To Gain A Better Chance Of Getting Staff Join Here at : mc.craftinguniversally.com
VGDoesMC
Level 40 : Master Creeper

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2015 7:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CZL2714
Name-Chiara
Age-14
IGN-FlashKid33
How long have you played the server for-I have been playing on it for 5hrs 30mins
Have you Donator/Have a rank-No.
why do you want to join our staff team-I would love to join the staff team because being staff is about doing what is fair and making sure everyone is having fun playing minecraft and enjoying their time on this amazing server. I believe that I can uptake this role as staff and make the server a great and fun environment to all users.
why should we pick you out of everyone that has/will apply-I strongly believe that I should be the one chosen for staff as I am a kind, caring and responsible person and I would never use the advantages I have over other players because that is unfair to them. I would only ever do /mute,/ban or etc. if it was causing the server chaos and making a bad impact on all the other players that just want to enjoy there time playing on the server.
Thankyou for using your time to read and look over my staff application
I hope I get chosen as staff because I believe this can be an amazing server!
07/01/2015 6:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
LegacyCemil
Name: Cemil

IGN: HunterGuy123

How Long Have You Played The Server For: I just started, but hopefully I'll be playing more, the server's really fun.

Have You Donator/Have A Rank: No, but I have a job so donating is a possibility in the future.

Why You Want To Join Our Staff Team: I have a lot of suggestions to make and ways to draw more players to the server, I also know my way around the plugins that are used on prison servers. I am also a really good builder and I can build more mines if needed, and finally, I wish to help out the server's community.

Why Should We Pick You Out Of Everyone That Has/Will Apply: I can advertise the server in many ways, from telling my friends, to social media, the ways are limitless. I also like helping out others and I'm a really laid back person so I'm calm about everything and I'm patient and I value other's opinions. I also really like helping people out.

Thank you for your time!
07/01/2015 6:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DarkSanti
Name:
Santiago
IGN:
DarkSanti
How Long Have You Played The Server For:
3 Hours
Have You Donator/Have A Rank:
No.
Why Do You Want To Join Our Staff Team ?
I want to join the staff team because I want to do what's right, not wrong. I feel like being a staff is a big opportunity. I want to make the server grow and become really popular. I want to help people understand the server and what it's about, I will take my time answering peoples questions. I know the simple /kick /mute etc. I will not abuse my powers, in any form of matter. I really hope this server expands and goes to the whole community, So everyone can enjoy this great server.

Why Should We Pick You Out Of Everyone That Has/Will Apply
I think I should be picked as staff because I like helping out others when there having a hard time on the server. I don't like being aggressive to players, it's a wrong form of matter of communicating. Also I can help the server grow and expand to other players that want to join this awesome server, Becoming a helper would be great, helping others and being a good role model to everyone. If I became a staff member, I would follow as an example of those who already are. Always having the maturity that people should have,teaching what is right and what is wrong.
Contact Skype: xSanti919x
Thank you for dedicating your time to read my staff application I wish everyone who applied, Good luck! ~DarkSanti
07/01/2015 5:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ryandebest
Name: Ryan
IGN: Ryandebest
How Long Have You Played The Server For: i have a game total of 8 hours and 41 minutes.
Have You Donator/Have A Rank: No.
Why You Want To Join Our Staff Team: cause i love helping and would love to help the server
Why Should We Pick You Out Of Everyone That Has/Will Apply: Well i have played minecraft for 6 years. I got knowledge of basic plugins ( I would Love to learn about more plugins) And i am online a good chunk of my day. And if im not mining im helping everyone i can
Hope You pick me!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome