ZHWARTZI | Build & Plugin Development | FREE |

Zhwartzi's Avatar Zhwartzi5/20/16 9:35 pm
7/3/2016 9:43 am
szoomers's Avatar szoomers

APPLICANTS, INFORMATION AT BOTTOM.

Hello various Planet Minecraft users. Today comes the release of the highly unknown team, Zhwartzi. As of current, this build and development team is looking for vouches to gain our trust in the community. As we have no prior work, we are looking to receive experience through the form of [free] commissions. Though paid work is appreciated, and accepted, currently, we are aiming to land small jobs.

---- Vouches by Customers ----

SpikedVenomVouch-
BeanMC is a great builder, along with his kindness and politeness when joining the server. Within a hour he had built a amazing mine for my prison server. No complaints what so ever. He is a hardworking person who will get the job done quickly, but also done to perfection.
-SpikedVenom

SkizibooVoucher

This team is already off to a great start based off what SpikedVenom and I have seen from BeanMC. He came on, built a great mine for us, and now he's working on a spawn which won't fail to stand up against his amazing mine's quality. He did it much faster than I thought he was going to, as well. Thank you BeanMC for building us very nice things for no charge. +Huge rep

Bear_Vouch!
BeanMC/Zhwartzi is one of the better builders within the community. Apart from the quality his buildings are, he also is a friendly and talkative guy. He works fast, and adjust to the customers wishes easily and without any problems. What he does is simply amazing, and that is worth to be said.
-unbearable_

DaveDTKL|Vouch|
I like there services I was very useful and helped my server greatly even though most may not think helping with ranks are important it was a big problem but they fix it I under 10 minutes and had a nice tone with no rudeness I would recommend them greatly they very helpful and even sometimes very funny

Screenshots

---- Offered Services and Contact Information ----

Our offered services include the following; Plugin Development, as well as configuration, Building on a professional level, and Server setup. Our contact information, which is listed below, will allow you to adequately contact us. Below are some basic thing we would like to fill out to ensure we have a spectacle of what you would like from us, as well as who you are. Please follow these formats to ensure there is no confusion from the start. Thank you for your compliance.

Various Contact Forms
* Required Feilds

---- Building ----

*Object being Built (Please be specific. 'A castle,' does not help us. Use 3-7 sentences to accurately describe what you would like.):
*Server Address | Version (E.G.: 127.0.0.1 | 1.8.8):
Deadline:

---- Development ----
*Plugin being created (Please be specific. 'A minigame,' does not help us. Use 3-7 sentences to accurately describe what you would like.):
*Server Version | Spigot/Bukkit (E.G.: 1.8.8 | Spigot):
Please note we *currently* do not make minigames. Also note we do not make plugins for PaperSpigot and Sponge. Thank you.
Deadline:

As stated above, we have no prior experience as a group, and are looking for small, or otherwise free commissions. As individuals, some of us have more experience than others, some less. Currently we have two members, both of which are developers, and builder. Prior to which they both are professional in the two fields. To receive our services, please send us a Skype request at the account: "c8380d7fe668" For all other inquiries -- or for those whom do not have a Skype account -- please email us at "Zhwartzi.Nuejer@gmail.com"

We thank you for reading our entire forum. Have a lovely day.

---- Join the Team ----

RECRUITING ARTISTS! APPLY NOW!

For the purposes of recruitment, you may join the team by sending an application to our Recruiter's email: "Zhwartzi.Nuejer@gmail.com" (Please note he is also the Founder) For applications, any unreadable, sloppy, poorly worded, choppy sentences will be immediately rejected. Please take time to fill out the format; Neatly. The reason for rejecting applicants that have poor, or otherwise terrible spelling and grammar is to eliminate immature users from entering our team. As a side note, any copy-n-pasted applications will, as well, be rejected. Please use the format below.

* Required Feilds

---- Artist ----
*Name/IGN:
*Are you able to make texture packs?:
*How about 3D texture packs?:
*What is/are your specialty/s?:
Discord:

---- Building ----

*Name/IGN:
*Are you currently staff on other servers/teams?:
Past Experiences:
*Why you'd like to join:
Changelog
Posted: 2016/5/20 at 9:35PM EST(United States/Canada)
Updated: 2016/5/21 at 1:45AM EST(United States/Canada)
- Added Vouch and Screenshots.

Updated and Bumped: 2016/5/21 at 1:50PM EST(United States/Canada)
Bumped: 2016/5/22 at 5:30PM EST(United States/Canada)
Bumped: 2016/5/24 at 1:40PM EST(United States/Canada)
Bumped: 2016/5/27 at 9:50PM EST(United States/Canada)
Bumped: 2016/6/27 at 4:35PM EST(United States/Canada)
Updated: 2016/6/11 at 9:20AM EST(United States/Canada)
Bumped: 2016/6/11 at 10:50PM EST(United States/Canada)
Updated: 2016/6/12 at 8:40PM EST(United States/Canada)
Bumped: 2016/6/15 at 3:25PM EST(United States/Canada)
Bumped: 2016/6/25 at 1:55PM EST(United States/Canada)
Updated: 2016/6/26 at 4:20PM EST(United States/Canada)
Bumped: 2016/7/3 at 9:25AM EST(United States/Canada)
Zhwartzi
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2016 9:43 am
szoomers
Hello zhwartzi,

I really need help with a small medieval spawn, the castle is finished but i need someone to help me with the houses, i would love to hear more!

Thanks in advance,
Sem Zoomers
07/03/2016 9:26 am
Zhwartzi
Bump.
06/26/2016 4:15 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DaveDTKL
|Vouch|
I like there services I was very useful and helped my server greatly even though most may not think helping with ranks are important it was a big problem but they fix it I under 10 minutes and had a nice tone with no rudeness I would recommend them greatly they very helpful and even sometimes very funny
06/25/2016 3:02 pm
JJjoejosh
My skype is jcmdog1999@hotmail.com ty
06/25/2016 2:11 pm
JJjoejosh
Could I get help on my server... I need help with some builds and organizing a ranking system for my server.
06/25/2016 2:15 pm
Zhwartzi
Excellent. We would be more than happy to assist you. Please list your Skype, add us on our Skype (c8380d7fe668), or send us an email at Zhwartzi.Nuejer@gmail.com.

Thank you for considering Zhwartzi,
The Zhwartzi Team
06/25/2016 1:56 pm
Zhwartzi
Bump.
06/15/2016 3:25 pm
Zhwartzi
Bump.
06/12/2016 8:49 am
Zhwartzi
Now recruiting Artists! Apply now!

Due to a rapidly rising amount of people send us contact requests, we will now be encouraging the community to apply. Though our aim stands towards Artists, if Building or Development is more your style, you can apply, too! Don't forget to write a very neat application, and after you finish, send it to our Skype (c8380d7fe668) or to our email (Zhwartzi.Nuejer@gmail.com)!

Good luck applicants,
- The Zhwartzi Team
06/11/2016 10:50 pm
Zhwartzi
Bump.
06/11/2016 6:02 am
Level 47 : Master Bear
Bear_
Vouch!
BeanMC/Zhwartzi is one of the better builders within the community. Apart from the quality his buildings are, he also is a friendly and talkative guy. He works fast, and adjust to the customers wishes easily and without any problems. What he does is simply amazing, and that is worth to be said.
-unbearable_
06/10/2016 1:59 pm
Level 23 : Expert Sus
SharkFinnSoup_
Do you guys do big plugins?

If so, can anyone of you add me on skype? Since I could transfer some files of my ideas. Also if you are not doing big plugins. I might have some small ones aswell. And I have build work. Just add me on skype.
live:finnhoevenaars

Regards

Finn
06/09/2016 10:37 pm
RadiationRC
Name::Blaine Waldie
Are you currently staff on other servers/teams?:not atm
Past Experiences:team fallen build team plugin team radiation craft helper on mineplex +more
Why you'd like to join:cuase i would be a very important person u can count on me to be there im a hard work ive been build and doin plugins for 4 years and other things i would be a golden person for the team and i know beanmc he came on my server before it was shut down and i would love to join the team
CONTACTME ON DISCORD
MY DISCORD IS:dark11elite@gmail.com
06/09/2016 10:32 pm
Level 1 : New Network
starnixplayz
If I am gonna request a plugin that is hard to make, will I have to pay or will it be free?
06/09/2016 11:57 am
TheyCallMeLee
What I would like: I would like up to 5 prison mines, all different.

1st mine: Medieval style walls, 3 *Small* steampunk airships floating above the mine and a medieval stall where you would sell your blocks.

2nd mine: A floating island with barriers placed around the whole island so no one can fly/fall out. Decorate the island with custom terrain and with the mine in the middle.

3rd mine: Desert Biome theme with a desert village in it.

4th mine: Jungle Biome theme with a jungle temple in it, the mine will be in the temple.

5th mine: An island in the middle of the ocean with a boat next too it and the mine near the boat.

If you can help me please email me at: leeleeshewan@gmail.com
06/08/2016 2:26 pm
Zhwartzi
lionheart10
Zhwartzi
lionheart10I would like your help coding a plugin for my server, or several if your up to it. I will give you free vip if you do anything, and developer rank. Your help will be much appreciated.

Most certainly. Please provide a Skype, Server Address, and Version. Thanks

Yes, the information was private messaged to you

There was no information sent in the P.M., would you mind sending it again?
06/08/2016 2:16 pm
lionheart10
Zhwartzi
lionheart10I would like your help coding a plugin for my server, or several if your up to it. I will give you free vip if you do anything, and developer rank. Your help will be much appreciated.

Most certainly. Please provide a Skype, Server Address, and Version. Thanks

Yes, the information was private messaged to you
06/07/2016 4:45 pm
Zhwartzi
Bear_I might be interested. However, the skype contact 'c8380d7fe68' is not showing any results?

Sorry, that is not the correct Skype name. It is actually c8380d7fe668. You forgot one six. You may also send us your Skype account name, and we will add you, if that convinces you. Thank you.
06/07/2016 4:40 pm
Level 47 : Master Bear
Bear_
I might be interested. However, the skype contact 'c8380d7fe68' is not showing any results?

Form thing
*Object being Built (Please be specific. 'A castle,' does not help us. Use 3-7 sentences to accurately describe what you would like.): Utterly hard to explain. I'd like to do this through skype, showing some picture (imgur links) examples. Its a very small size though.
*Server Address | Version (E.G.: 127.0.0.1 | 1.8.8): 1.9.4 / IP on skype due to whitelist
Deadline: As soon as possible. It's very small - I don't expect it to take much longer then 1-3 hours to be done. So, therefore, Friday (10/06/2016) would be a great deadline.
06/07/2016 4:39 pm
lionheart10
I would like your help coding a plugin for my server, or several if your up to it. I will give you free vip if you do anything, and developer rank. Your help will be much appreciated.
06/07/2016 4:42 pm
Zhwartzi
Most certainly. Please provide a Skype, Server Address, and Version. Thank you.
06/07/2016 4:36 pm
Zhwartzi
Bump.
05/27/2016 9:50 pm
Zhwartzi
Bump.
05/27/2016 6:38 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Aliendude3799
This team knows how to advertise their builds very well, and I respect how they want to improve their team before they want to ask for money.
05/24/2016 1:40 pm
Zhwartzi
Bump.
05/22/2016 7:14 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
SkillAuraIsBae
can you help code my server
05/22/2016 7:45 pm
Zhwartzi
Certainly. Please use one of the contact forms listed above to correctly inform us of what you would like help with. You may send it to our Skype: "c8380d7fe668" or to our email: "Zhwartzi.Nuejer@gmail.com"

Thank you, have an excellent day,
The Zhwartzi Team
05/22/2016 5:30 pm
Zhwartzi
Bump.
05/21/2016 1:51 pm
Zhwartzi
Bump.
05/21/2016 12:13 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Skiziboo
Voucher

This team is already off to a great start based off what SpikedVenom and I have seen from BeanMC. He came on, built a great mine for us, and now he's working on a spawn which won't fail to stand up against his amazing mine's quality. He did it much faster than I thought he was going to, as well. Thank you BeanMC for building us very nice things for no charge. +Huge rep
05/21/2016 1:33 am
SpikedVenom
Vouch-
BeanMC is a great builder, along with his kindness and politeness when joining the server. Within a hour he had built a amazing mine for my prison server. No complaints what so ever. He is a hardworking person who will get the job done quickly, but also done to perfection.
-SpikedVenom
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome