ZipCraft PvP | 80 Slots | Super-New | Hiring ALL Staff

variXian's Avatar variXian7/22/14 4:40 pm
7/24/2014 5:11 pm
variXian's Avatar variXian
Hello, i am the owner of a very new server called ZipCraft. We are in need of new staff members to help us make our server big and popular.

YOU MUST APPLY IN THIS THREAD! NO OTHER FORM OF APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED!

IP: mc15.fadehost.com:25692

ZipCraft is still in planning stages right now, but we are hoping to get valuable staff members to help set things up. We are in need of the following ranks:

[Builder] Unlimited Spots open
Must be super good at building without world edit or voxelsniper. Must also have worldedit skills (voxelsniper skills are not required). Must be active and willing to help build anything the server needs. Must also NOT abuse powers given to them.
Builders do not have access to any extra commands, but are called on when we need something built.

[Trainee] 5 Spots open
Trainees are basically Jr Staff members. They must have extensive experience with commands and staffing in general. Trainees are given access to a few moderation commands to help them do their job. Trainees must be very active if they want to be promoted. Trainees are given 2 weeks to test their skills. After the 2 weeks is up, the administration will decide if you should be promoted. If you are not promoted, you may decide if you would like to continue for a second chance, or if you have changed your mind and would like to be demoted. Trainees must be willing to do anything and everything necessary to keep the server safe.

[ChatMod] NO SPOTS AT THIS TIME
These users have the same permissions as Trainees, but also have more control over the chat. Most new staff members start here if they pass the Trainee course, though there are exceptions.

[Mod] 2 Spots open
Mods have all the same permissions as Chat Mods, but also have a lot more control over server players and can manage bans and warnings.

[Admin] 1 Spot open
Admins have control over most aspects of the server. Admins can manage certain plugins and keep watch over the lower staff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Builder application
(BUILDER)
[b]Minecraft Name:[/b]

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Proof of Building Experience (Pictures required):[/b]

[b]What interests you in building:[/b]

[b]What type of building are you good at:[/b]

[b]What is the command to use world edit to set stone brick:[/b]

[b]What is the command to use world edit to create a sphere:[/b]

[b]What is the world edit command to activate a brush:[/b]

[b]Any other information:[/b]

Staff Application

Staff
[b]Minecraft name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]What rank you're applying for:[/b]

[b]What skills do you have that can help you do your job here:[/b]

[b]How can you help my server grow and stay safe:[/b]

[b]Proof that you have been staff elsewhere:[/b]

[b]What rank do you think best suits you (out of what is listed):[/b]

[b]What plugins are you experienced with:[/b]

[b]How long can you be online each day:[/b]

[b]Are you currently staff on a different server:[/b]

[b]Can you bring friends to this server:[/b]

[b]Any other info:[/b]

The IP will be sent to the accepted persons who FULLY COMPLETE the application they submit. The server will be set up this evening. Expect a private message from 1 to 4 hours from now.

Thank you for your interest in my server. If applying, please do your best to fill out the application questions and make them readable. Any application deemed to be unreadable or made with bad grammar/english will not be accepted. English not being your first language is not an excuse.

If you have anything you'd like to know about the server, please send me a private message, and then comment in this thread saying you messaged me.

Thanks!
variXian
Level 23 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2014 2:44 pm
variXian
Mod positions are filled! We have 1 JrAdmin position left, 1 Trainee spot left, and some Builder spots left.
07/23/2014 2:34 pm
variXian
More info is needed
07/23/2014 2:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CarlehCraft
Staff
Minecraft name: CarlehCraft

What rank you're applying for: Admin

What skills do you have that can help you do your job here:Well for starters I love to play minecraft so I will be on as much as I can helping new players, building if they need help, advertising to other people and make sure everyone is following the rules.

How can you help my server grow and stay safe: I will make sure to advertise all the time and I will always do what is best for the server. If people aren’t following the rules I will take up actions to solve the issues at hand.

Proof that you have been staff elsewhere:I have been staff on my friend Lins server, which is down now but I can arrange something to show proof that I was staff on her server. (Her server is down now)

What rank do you think best suits you (out of what is listed): Admin

What plugins are you experienced with:
I am experienced with a bunch of random plugins such as: WorldEdit, GamemodePlus, TheMaze, Factions/or clans and towny.

How long can you be online each day: 3-4 hours

Are you currently staff on a different server: Nope.

Can you bring friends to this server: Of course

Any other info: I would greatly appreciate it if you give me this position. I would love to help your server grow.
07/23/2014 2:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
torgal125
Staff
[b]Minecraft name:torgal125

[b]Age:15

[b]What rank you're applying for:admin/mod

[b]What skills do you have that can help you do your job here:i speak both french and english,i can make people laugh and i am very patient with other people

[b]How can you help my server grow and stay safe:i can promote your server in many places but i am able to get myself respected

[b]Proof that you have been staff elsewhere:i have been builder in many places and i dont have of the servers that i was mod on... so yeah sry but you can go check o n cowlegends.com on the forum post some artwork i made for an idea i gave for the server...[/b]

[b]What rank do you think best suits you (out of what is listed):moderator

[b]What plugins are you experienced with:alot of them none specificaly

[b]How long can you be online each day:well it depends usally 4-5 hours

[b]Are you currently staff on a different server:not anymore because i quit the server because of the owners poor enthusiasm and attitude

[b]Can you bring friends to this server:of course!

[b]Any other info:
07/23/2014 2:04 pm
variXian
Staff spots are still open!
07/22/2014 9:04 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
TheUnseenYeti
(BUILDER)
Minecraft Name: BoomBarraBoom

Proof of Building Experience (Pictures required):

What interests you in building: I am fascinated by nature and buildings in real life i tend to stay on the mideval/natural look of things but sometimes i make a change and turn to futuristic kind of builds

What type of building are you good at:Mostly everything just not with the boats that either fails badly or it takes a long time. I am well at reconstructing or building spawns, i especially am good at making interesting designs and details most of which people never knew of.

What is the command to use world edit to set stone brick: //set stonebrick or if you want to replace items you can do //replace [block] stonebrick

What is the command to use world edit to create a sphere: //sphere or //hsphere to create a hollow sphere

What is the world edit command to activate a brush:/brush [mode] [block] [size] Works best with a stick

[b]Any other information:[/b] I am a youtuber that starts off so i can help record and publicize the server.
07/22/2014 8:51 pm
variXian
Accepted.
07/22/2014 7:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
DacAndFriends
Staff
Minecraft name: TheUnEliteGamer

What rank you're applying for: Administrator

What skills do you have that can help you do your job here: ADD ( helps with even building ), I can advertise, stay on the server and help for a few hours a day, I pay attention to detail, and always try to help.

How can you help my server grow and stay safe: I can advertise of course. I can also do my job as an Admin and ban hackers, modders, and punish rule-breakers.

Proof that you have been staff elsewhere:
http://www.nineninjacraft.com/ ( dacards101 is my old acc ) <--- Past staff

http://narutogenmc.enjin.com/ <-- my old Naruto server

http://pvpcraftmcraftserver.enjin.com/ <-- my old PVP server

What rank do you think best suits you (out of what is listed): Admin, but that's because I am more experienced as an Admin then any other rank.

What plugins are you experienced with: I cannot code or install plugins, but I am familiar with; WorldEdit, Towny, Mcmmo, Factions, WorldGaurd, GroupManager, a little bit of PEX.

How long can you be online each day: Two-three hours

Are you currently staff on a different server: Nope.

Can you bring friends to this server: Yes

Any other info: Skype: dacards101
( shows up as mickey mouse )
07/22/2014 7:28 pm
variXian
You did not provide nearly enough info.

Denied.
07/23/2014 3:30 pm
Level 22 : Expert Taco
FLAMESS123
Brutal.. Brutal.... Nobody wants to spend an hour writing an application!
07/24/2014 5:11 pm
variXian
He wouldnt have had to spend an hour writing an application if he put more info than he did.

Also, who are you to judge my standards?
07/23/2014 3:35 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
poltercreeper
well then they arent dedicated enough in this persons eyes, simple as that
07/22/2014 6:21 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Lumberjack
tylermark2001
Staff
[b]Minecraft name: tylermark01

[b]Age:13

[b]What rank you're applying for:admin

[b]What skills do you have that can help you do your job here:i have been staff on other servers that have been shut down.

[b]How can you help my server grow and stay safe: by getting people to come on and banning bad people

[b]Proof that you have been staff elsewhere:not sure the ip's

[b]What rank do you think best suits you (out of what is listed): mod-admin

[b]What plugins are you experienced with: alot

[b]How long can you be online each day:30 min to an hour

[b]Are you currently staff on a different server:yes

[b]Can you bring friends to this server: maybe

[b]Any other info:[/b]
07/22/2014 5:23 pm
variXian
Those of you who do not have a PMC account, please come on to the server and talk to me there.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome