- ZodiacPrison - New OP Prison server. Need Builders & Staff

misteroutlaw's Avatar misteroutlaw1/25/15 4:47 am
1 emeralds 395 8
1/1/2016 10:52 am
IronMan54's Avatar IronMan54
Hello. I am XxOutlawkillerxX, the Owner of the incoming OP Prison server "Zodiac Prison". I am looking to recruit a few builders to help me build the prison, which will become server-wide builders to work on any projects. There will be a small application you must fill out. I will be looking for those builders/staff as soon as possible. I will get to reading any applications that are commented on here, and respond as they're posted. Here is the format:

Minecraft IGN name:

Position applying for?(BUILDER/STAFF):

Skype name:

Are you willing to come visit and talk with me on the server so I may get to know you? (NO PERSONAL INFORMATION IS TO BE SHARED HERE APART FROM AGE).
misteroutlaw
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/01/2016 10:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IronMan54
IGN: IronMan54

Timezone: Central America

Position/Rank APPLYING For: I Would love Admin or Co-Owner
Why Should You Have This Rank:I think i should have this rank because once you get to know me you will tell I am very trustworthy I love to play and I am respectful and kind. I can play most of all day as long as you need me. I love to talk to the community and I know when to ban, mute and Temp-Ban. I am currently not staff on any server so I can be secluded to one server and give it my all to do this right. I can talk a lot on Skype and most the time when i'm on I am available to talk to. GAMING is my life as a teen so far. I am very mature when I am very mature when i need to be other times i like to goof around. I know my limits I'd say i am good at Minecraft and know what to say when to say it.

I like to focus souly on one thing and I like to make new friends and talk to them. I want this server to become very successful. I will give my soul to make this server great i will advertise on different places and get my friends to join. Also last thing my favorite thing to do on Minecraft is have lots of fun and play the GAME right.
How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for 3 years that was since 1.5.2 and I think i am pretty skilled at the GAME.

Previous Expererience: I have been a Helper, Mod, Head-Mod, Admin, Head-Admin and Co-Owner I haven't been builder on any SERVERS cause that is not what I do.

I hope you accept this application
Sincerely,

IronMan54
01/30/2015 2:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
mushmuncher

Minecraft IGN name:mushmuncher

Position applying for?(BUILDER/STAFF):Builder/staff

Skype name:lewis.thomson17

Are you willing to come visit and talk with me on the server so I may get to know you? (NO PERSONAL INFORMATION IS TO BE SHARED HERE APART FROM AGE)Yes, you are very welcome too, i have been staff on around 8 servers and i think they have benefited me being so. i have had 4years of experience and i know allot about mine craft plugins etc..
01/25/2015 11:58 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
Silvercrafted Owner

Minecraft IGN name: TheCrystalFox

Position applying for?(BUILDER/STAFF): Staff

Skype name: Live:Chrisselig9

Are you willing to come visit and talk with me on the server so I may get to know you?: Absolutely
01/25/2015 8:40 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
crabcakes12

Minecraft IGN name: crabcakes12

Position applying for?(BUILDER/STAFF):Staff helper or mod preferably helper if that's a rank.

Skype name:
Click to reveal
TomTheTurkey

Are you willing to come visit and talk with me on the server so I may get to know you? (NO PERSONAL INFORMATION IS TO BE SHARED HERE APART FROM AGE).
01/25/2015 8:12 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82

Minecraft IGN name: Maxwell82

Position applying for?(BUILDER/STAFF): Staff

Skype name: Maxwell82 Plays MC

Are you willing to come visit and talk with me on the server so I may get to know you? Sure, and just saying that I have owned 2 servers before! (A prison and a network)
01/25/2015 7:11 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876

Minecraft IGN name:Magnhunter89876

Position applying for?(BUILDER/STAFF):All staff postions (most the highests)

Skype name:Magnusdk123

Are you willing to come visit and talk with me on the server so I may get to know you? (NO PERSONAL INFORMATION IS TO BE SHARED HERE APART FROM AGE).Yeah, just say, and i come on and help and talk with you.
01/25/2015 4:57 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
adwad99

Minecraft IGN name: adwad99

Position applying for?(BUILDER/STAFF): Builder and Staff

Skype name: adamsalibury

Are you willing to come visit and talk with me on the server so I may get to know you? (NO PERSONAL INFORMATION IS TO BE SHARED HERE APART FROM AGE). Yes I used to be a head admin on terracraft.
01/25/2015 4:57 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
misteroutlaw
Okay. I am going to message you the IP.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome