Zomberts server reqruitment - mature players wanted

zombiecowman7's Avatar zombiecowman78/26/16 10:35 am
1 emeralds 151 7
8/26/2016 11:34 am
RIPHarambe's Avatar RIPHarambe
We are looking for mature players who can be active(ish)

Its ok, having fun is aloud here! (Mild swearing, Prank wars, Semi pvp.)

If you are interested you can either mail me here, zombiecowman7@gmail.com

Or visit the server page by looking up zomberts in the server section!

Oh and there is a staff positon going
zombiecowman7
Level 16 : Journeyman Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/26/2016 11:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RIPHarambe
Really? Hmm. Ok. Check this link out and tell me if you still believe that after you read it. Which, knowing your immaturity you probably won't read it. https://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/gu ... ugins.html
08/26/2016 11:29 am
RIPHarambe
The more I read this application the worse it gets. I just saw "I can give 36+ hours a week on the server a day I can give like 7hrs." So I'm not even going to mention the spelling and grammar. But I don't think this kid knows how much 36 hours Is. She's saying, each week, she can spend a day and a half!? No. And she's probably around 10 years old and saying she can give 7 a day!? What about school!?
08/26/2016 11:21 am
owenhanna345
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? Police12
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
5 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well, but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
6. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configering plugins settingup perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
7. i have a friend thatt makes custom plugin for free and i dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to youas the owner
8. i can give 36+hrs a week on the server a day i can give like7 hrs

thanks for your time
08/26/2016 11:25 am
RIPHarambe
Hello whoever made this post. I just have to warn you about the person I am quoting. About 2 days ago she applied on my server using the exact same application that she just posted on yours. Word for word, even with the million spelling/grammar errors. I let all of that go and still interviewed her. The first thing she said was "I have been admin on 5 servers" I honestly laughed at that but I decided to bite. I asked what servers and if I can have the ip. She didn't respond after that. I went on later to learn that she had blocked me. Immature, waste of my time. Don't. Do. It.
08/26/2016 11:28 am
owenhanna345
who me or the persion I am apply for
08/26/2016 11:26 am
RIPHarambe
Also she's applying for Dev but the only thing she can do is configure Pex!? EVERYONE CAN DO THAT! Also she saying she can configure it in-game? That's weird because last I checked you need access to the config files i.e. Console.
08/26/2016 11:30 am
owenhanna345
you can do pex in game
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome