| Zynix MC | Looking for builders

Fractured's Avatar Fractured10/21/16 7:32 pm
1 emeralds 116 1
10/22/2016 4:47 pm
Fractured's Avatar Fractured
About the Server

When I got the idea for Zynix MC, I wasn't just looking to create another server faction server that will come and go with the times, I want to create a server that people will come, play, and enjoy it, and what they are playing. Somewhere where they will always have something to do, not just a server, but an experience.
I plan on spawn having rent able shops, and having minor outlying villages outside of spawn which will also have rent able spaces for shops, and buildings for quests, which will be implemented later in the development along with plenty of lore. My main problem though, is the fact that I am just plain horrible at building. Which is why I am here.

What for/Why do I need you?

I am looking for experienced Medieval style builders, along with newer ones that might want to learn, and have a place to develop and hone their skills. I am looking for two bigger castles, and just some small villagers with a forge, a couple houses, and some bare buildings for schematics that will be claimable. I want you to enjoy building what you are building, please, don't apply if you aren't going to be dedicated.

So, I'm interested, how do I apply?

I want everyone to have an equal chance of joining in to help build this world, I don't want to have factors like age, or experience to heavily influence your chances of getting accepted. Here is all you need.

Age (Won't affect):
Why should we pick you?
What makes you different from everyone else?
Pictures (2 at least 4 max) of a quick build.
Include proof these pictures are yours (a sign with your IGN or something else please):
Skype or Steam username:

Thanks for applying!

Also, we need some people who want to just join, and screw around testing bugs and having fun with friends. Just leave a comment with your skype/steam and your IGN and I'll get back to you.
Fractured
Level 1 : New Network