1 - 40 of 126
"Could you build something on my Server please?"
- I would like to, but you have to tell me what you want. I'm not going to build anything I already build again. Send me a note or a comment, and I will answer.
"How do you build those things that you built?"
- That's a difficult question. I usually start with a detail I want to show clearly and recognizeable. Afterwards I start to built the rest of the model arround the specific detail. Therefore I never know how big the model is going to be at the end. Sometimes I use 3D models as reference, but usually I only use photographs.
"Can I use your buildings on my map/youtube video etc?"
- Yes you can, but FIRST: ASK ME!!! and SECOND: Credit me
"Which Texturepack do you use?"
- Plain old but lovely Dokucraft.
"Do you even have a real life?"
- Yes I have. I'm an sparetime Educator and I work with young people between 13 and 21, and I'm happy with it. Most of my time I spent at university studying Mathmatics and History, to become a teacher in several years. Minecraft is, for me, a way to relax and get my mind rid of work and problems concerning my job.