[1.7.10/1.7.2] [Forge] Pig Companion Mod by SimJoo
202,920Views, 106 today
- 64,316Downloads, 36 today
- 593 Comments
- 130 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 89 : Elite Modder
If you install a forge mod for the first time follow this guide:
2. How to armor, tame and make your pig follow you
To armor a mob, simply right-click it with a helmet you want to armor it with. You can armor a pig with a leather, a iron, a gold and a diamond helmet. So not with a chain helmet!! You can only tame pigs when they are armored. Now, to tame the pig, simply feed it seeds, by right clicking on the pig with seeds. Now your pigs will attack mobs when they come close to it. To make your pig follow you, simply hold wheat in your hand and then it will follow you.
3. Pig-attacks on every mob:
Enderman --> These are the worst monsters for the pig. Enderman can easily kill much pigs, and they will be killed by around 2 or 3 diamond armored pigs.
Zombie Pigman --> These are pretty nasty for pigs because they are always in big groups and they have a fine golden sword. These can sometimes be killed by 1 diamond armored pig.
Blaze --> Pigs are very effective against this mobs. Pigs are very fast and can easily dodge the fireballs these mobs shoot. Diamond armored pigs will surely kill these mobs
Cave Spider --> Will make a pig poisoned, but they will survive and kill this mob. It's very difficult to see your pig suffer, but revenge will be there. These mobs will be killed by 1 diamond armored pig.
Creeper --> Pigs won't attack these mob, because that would be suicide, but creepers won't attack pigs anyways. You will have to kill these mobs yourself.
Ghast --> Pigs can't fly...
Magma Cube --> Pigs will easily kill these mobs, but a big magma cube will take some time... A pig won't be hurt killing these mobs.
Silverfish --> Do you hate these annoying mobs? Pigs are also little mobs so they can easily find these mobs and they ca n easily kill these mobs.
Skeleton --> You thought a skeleton never misses. They will. Pigs are far too small for a skeleton to hit. Maybe a skeleton will hit once or twice, but that won't kill your pig.
Slime --> Pigs will easily kill these mobs, but a big slime will take some time... A pig won't be hurt killing these mobs. (just like the magma cube)
Spider --> Will take some serious hits on the pig, and can kill a pig, so watch out for spiders.
Zombie --> These mobs are scared as hell for pigs. Pigs usually turn into a zombie pigman when hit (then they would be much stronger with a golden sword), and that's why zombie's won't so a single hit on your pig. So your pig can easily kill a zombie, without being killed itself. Very useful... (and don't be scared, your cute pig won't turn into a zombie pigman)
4.Strength of every form of the pig
Leather armored pig --> 1.5x more health as normal pig
Iron armored pig --> 3x more health as normal pig
Gold armored pig --> 3x more health as normal pig
Diamond armored pig --> 5x more health as normal pig
------ Stuff to give the pigs more attack damage is coming ------
Upgraded saddles (These saddles can be applied to SuperPigs/Armored Pigs/Companions)
Potato on a stack (your pigs will follow this)
I really want to thank Jambo and Deth Glitch fromSch00lb0ygamersfor getting the idea for this mod, helping me out with some problems, making a video for this mod as fast as they could and making a awesome map to test this mod on. You really should like their review of this mod, give the tester world for this mod a diamond, subscribe to their youtube channel and give them a nice comment on how awesome they are. And from me you guys get:.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
More Mods by SimJooView All
Pig Companion Mod 1.7.2 Update 2 : 03/31/2014 9:39:22 am3/31/14
- The saddle works
- Piggey riding :P
- Removed the carrot on a frickin stick
Pig Companion Mod 1.7.2 : 03/12/2014 2:42:21 pm3/12/14
Extra information: build in forge 1.7.2-10.12.0.1024, although, it's not required to use that build
Pig Companion Mod 1.6.4 : 12/16/2013 3:49:50 pm12/16/13
- Updated to forge
- Updated to support Minecraft 1.6.4
- Added SuperPigs, only these pigs can be armored and become companions (check screenshot 3 to see how they look)
- Added Upgraded Saddles (see description for crafting receipe), only armored/companion pigs can wear these
- Added potato on a stick (see description for crafting receipe), only armored/companion pigs will follow these
- Never give companions gunpowder. They will create a TNT forcefield and blow all enemies (and the environment) around you to pieces. This won't hurt your pig though.
- Give your companion a feather for a speed boost in a random direction. Warning! It's a random direction, this is useful for getting your pigs out of fight, but might be harmful when standing on a cliff. Although, this direction won't be upwards/downwards.
- Give your companion an EXP bottle to get blessed. Seriously.
- Made superpigs spawn more than normal pigs, so they will be easy to find
- Bug fixes
Pig Companion Mod V1.6.2 Auto Installer : 08/16/2013 1:24:54 pm8/16/13
Pig Companion Mod V1.6.2 : 07/11/2013 12:45:01 pm7/11/13
Pig Companion Mod V1.6.1 : 07/03/2013 6:33:40 am7/03/13
- Fixed all crash bugs
COMPLETELY NEW INSTALLATION! MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!
Pig Companion Mod V1.5.2 : 06/07/2013 9:54:43 am6/07/13
Pig Companion Mod V1.5.1 : 03/25/2013 1:32:03 pm3/25/13
Jeb please stop updating :(
Pig Companion Mod V1.5 : 03/15/2013 10:00:41 am3/15/13
YOU CAN NOW NAME YOUR PIGGEYS IN THE ANVIL!!!!
Pig Companion Mod V1.4.7 : 01/13/2013 7:25:59 am1/13/13
Pig Companion Mod V1.2.2 : 12/25/2012 9:04:32 am12/25/12
Pig Companion Mod V1.2.1 : 11/21/2012 11:16:33 am11/21/12
Pig Companion Mod V1.2 : 11/05/2012 4:58:35 am11/05/12
- You can now control pigs using carrot on a stick
Pig Companion Mod V1.1.3 : 11/03/2012 8:27:07 am11/03/12
- Pigs are 1.5x stronger
- Pigs now attack bats (one hit kills)
- Pigs now attack the Wither (most times they fail)
- Pigs now attack the Witch (But they will get poisoned)
Pig Companion Mod V1.1.2 : 08/18/2012 10:07:32 am8/18/12
Pig Companion Mod V1.1 : 08/15/2012 2:42:26 pm8/15/12
Pig Companion Mod V1.0.5 : 07/20/2012 5:56:10 am7/20/12
Join us to post comments.