VoiceCraft - Control Minecraft with your voice
52,086Views, 19 today
- 7,937Downloads, 1 today
Get Embed Code
Level 52 : Grandmaster Modder
Posted 10/05/12 3:24:40 pm , last updated: 07/24/13 12:24:49 pm
Finally for 1.6.2
With the VoiceCraft Mod, you can control Minecraft with you voice. You say a command and Minecraft does it! It's really simple, you even get an ingame tutorial. After opening Minecraft the first time after installing the mod, the interactive tutorial will start. You don't want to do the tutorial? No problem, simply skip it by typing the command: /vcskip into your chat.
Info: I added a French translation, but I'm not sure if it works. Could someone with a French PC test it?
At the moment, only German and English are supported, if you want to translate it, send me a PM.
I would be very happy if someone could make a video.
- Windows Vista / 7 (I am using Windows Speech Api for the Recognition)
- a (good) microphone
- Your PC must be in English or German
- Install ModLoader (or Forge) and this mod (you can use my ModInstaller or do it yourself)
- optional: Set up Speech recognition (go to System settings, Ease of Access and click Set up microphone)
- optional, but highly recommended!: Train the speech recognition (System settings ->Ease of Access -> Speech Recognition -> Train your...)
- after opening the inventory your mouse isn't visible until you click on the GUI
- Dogs still walk around after letting them sit, it just looks as if they were sitting.
By using this you agree with the following:
You are allowed to:
- use this mod and everything you create with it
- redistribute this software or any part of it
- make money with the software or anything based on it
- decompile it / get the source code
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6.2|
|Tags:||Speech, Voice, Recognition, Control, Microphone, Ease, Access, Vista, Windows, Kirby0016, Functional|
|Credit:||Title image by schauweg|
Update #13 : 07/24/2013 12:24:49 pm7/24/13
Update #12 : 05/09/2013 12:49:29 pm5/09/13
Update #11 : 03/25/2013 8:13:36 am3/25/13
Update #10 : 03/17/2013 12:34:35 pm3/17/13
Update #9 : 02/10/2013 9:45:12 am2/10/13
Also, I added an API for future mods I might do, but other modders are free to use it too. (Of course they still have to follow the license.)
Update #8 : 01/19/2013 4:03:32 pm1/19/13
Update #7 : 12/24/2012 7:46:26 am12/24/12
Update #6 : 11/24/2012 12:44:45 pm11/24/12
Update #5 : 11/16/2012 3:34:13 pm11/16/12
Update #4 : 11/01/2012 1:16:45 pm11/01/12
Update #3 : 10/28/2012 6:25:32 am10/28/12
Update #2 : 10/16/2012 2:41:35 pm10/16/12
Some bug fixes
Update #1 : 10/06/2012 7:14:36 am10/06/12
Join us to post comments.