[1.7.2/10] [FORGE] Swords of Israphel v0.5 [BIGGEST UPDATE SO FAR] *NEW STACKING SWORD FOR MORE OP'NESS! READ POST FOR MORE!*
Get Embed Code
Level 72 : Legendary Modder
What are you waiting for? Go on and rediscover - Swords of Israphel.
Current Viable Stable Version:
[SOI 1.7.2/10 - v0.5 @ 6/21/15]
Any Minecraft Forge version that is corrected for 1.7.2 / 1.7.10 will be functional if it corresponds to the correct version used.
5 NEW TREMENDOUS UNTAMED GODLY BOWS
COLORFUL SWORD NAMES!
COLORFUL BOW NAMES!
AUTO UPDATE CHECKER
CUSTOM CFG ID CHANGE FILE!
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST MODS!
RANK: Medium [LVL-2]
On Hit: Freezes a mob for about 5 seconds!
RANK: Pre-God [LVL-2.5]
On Right Click: Sends a gravity affected invisible bolt of lightning!
RANK: ANGEL [LVL-?]
On Right Click [Or Hold]: Heals HP to Full-Health.
RANK: Godly [LVL-3]<
On Hit: Sets mobs ablaze for 5 seconds! :D
RANK: Godly [LVL-3]
On Right Click: Sends a gravity affected invisible Ghast fireball.
Beware! Do not fire at feet! Use with caution!
RANK: Tank [LVL-4]
On Right Click: No damage taken. :)
Insta-Kill on MOST mobs!
[PS: InstaKill on Iron Golem]
[PSS: 6 Hit Kill on EnderDragon]
[PSSS: Has really cool font animation]
[PSSSS: Strongest sword in the world]
[PSSSSS: I should shut up LOL XD]
RANK: INFERIOR [LVL-5]
The more you kill - the stronger you become! HUNT!
Shift-Right click in the game for more information!
Wither = 25 Kills!
Enderdragon = 50 Kills!
The Inferior Sword is a sword that gradually gets stronger and stronger every kill. The maximum kills you can get (that stacks bonus damage) is 1000. Every 10 kills grants 1 damage (1 heart). Up to a maximum bonus of 100 damage. The base damage is 2, which makes the maximum damage dealt 102.
[Pictures are above for crafting recipes, also included in mod file]
RANK: Godly [LVL-3]
On Hit: Sets mobs ablaze for 5 seconds! :D
RANK: ANGEL [LVL-?]
On Shoot: Heal 1/2 HP.
Painful, causes entity to jump.
Not exactly leech, but close enough.
Working on actual leech :D.
RANK: Tank [LVL-4]
On Hit: Incinerates enemies.
Damage: Extreme (OP :D)
You heard of the sword, now here is the bow...
Don't go crazy.
[PS: InstaKill on ALL mobs, including wither. Read below.]
[PSS: Has NO effect on EnderDragon D: *sob, I'll find a way to get that *sniff* fixed soon.*]
Homing Pruqa Bow has been removed and been replacing by Wind Bow.
This bow shoots incredible knockback arrows and alternates randomly.
RANK: GODLY [LVL-3]
Guess. Rapid Fire :D
Jam the Right-Click button, no need to charge! :D
RAPID FIRE ALL THE WAY! + All-Crits! >:D
[ Note from author: Be sure to jam it, don't use it like a regular bow, spam right click until your finger breaks! c: ]
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.2|
|Tags:||Minecraft, Swords, Israphel, Now, With, Bows, Five, Them, Godly, Tremendous, Untamed, God, Tank, Beast, Awesome, Cool, Strong, Sword, Ninja, Twinklez, New Content, Open, Source, GitHub|
|Credit:||Foxy (for helping with my HTML issues)|
Note: Showing last 25 of 124 logs.
Leech Bow Jump : 06/28/2015 1:41:04 pm6/28/15
Also, resolved an issue where some entities won't jump up or just blaze the entire map as it is too buggy (see: enderdragon)
HTML Issues : 06/23/2015 12:27:51 pm6/23/15
This has now been solved and the entire mod page has been renewed to look better and give out info easily!
Shoutout to Foxy for assisting me in resolving this issue!
Formatting : 06/21/2015 7:17:47 pm6/21/15
My bad. This issue is now resolved and the Pruqa item name animations should be fixed.
Reroute Link : 06/14/2015 3:11:04 pm6/14/15
This creates an easier way to link a user to those websites without hard HTML techniques that use up a lot of free RAM.
Patch Fixes : 06/07/2015 1:16:01 pm6/07/15
This implements a secure way to minimize the amount of texture issues everyone has been having.
In otherwords, there are now two identical places where the textures can be received.
Resource Locations : 06/03/2015 10:23:17 pm6/03/15
This enables for easier usage of ResourceLocation and not the manual scanning.
All necessary files are now included within the .JAR and the assets folder is throughly cleaned for any unnecessary files from last updates.
This results in a tiny slim of the file size, which is good!
Ranks : 05/30/2015 2:22:53 am5/30/15
Now resolved and item differences are of the past.
Adjustments : 05/25/2015 7:51:32 pm5/25/15
- Wind Bow is more random now and very unreliable.
- Fury Strike damage flat 15 reduction.
BTP 4 : 05/24/2015 4:54:06 pm5/24/15
> Now uses World#trace <
- Flame Sword enchanted with Fire Aspect no longer stacks.
BTP 3 : 05/20/2015 10:12:22 pm5/20/15
- Inferior Sword no longer grants stacks upon destroying entities such as paintings, item frames, or even blocks.
- Inferior Sword no longer grants stacks upon striking on a dropped item, not sure why this worked, but it did.
(Most likely the dropped item is an entity itself, however, cannot be destroyed permanently.)
BTP 2 : 05/18/2015 7:36:06 pm5/18/15
- Swords can no longer be repairable using base ingredients such as iron ingots.
- Inferior Sword (stacking sword) will no longer reset NBT value after crafting manuevers.
Bug Fix Rotation (BTP - Bug Testing Playground) : 05/16/2015 1:51:33 am5/16/15
Thanks to those who help me out, I have nailed down a few issues.
- Fury Strike can no longer be exploited by setting the sword to a unique NBT (without third-party mods/plugins).
- Fury Strike data-counts can no longer be changed with scoreboard commands.
- AnvilLoaders for old worlds now check for current NBT.
- Alterned NBT values will no longer calibrate in existing worlds as a data-center will calibrate the values of those before any values were attempted.
> Save World.
> Calibration Center checks NBT values.
> Saves data within the mod (no temp/data files) dynamically as NBT (ex- ID: 1953).
> User alters NBT values in an external editor way to 2000.
> Calibration Center uses various checks to calibrate the changed value.
> Calibration Center determines if manually cheated or fairly altered.
> System changes back to 1953, or keeps it at 2000.
THIS SYSTEM CAN BE CHEATED AS IT IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT.
ALL SUGGESTIONS CAN HELP. PLEASE SUGGEST ANYTHING!
Crafting Recipes : 05/13/2015 5:51:53 pm5/13/15
- Crafting Recipes are also removed due to the fact that .JAR files may be unstable using non-used resources.
Bug Fixes : 05/11/2015 5:41:01 pm5/11/15
- Resolved an issue where the Wind Bow would knock the player back instead of the mod.
- The Wind Bow also no longer targets the player if the entity found is missing.
- The Wind Bow will destroy the arrow if the entity that it target dies before it lands.
Crafting Recipe Fix-around : 04/29/2015 6:00:46 pm4/29/15
> Configuration is not necessary, instead, mod changes to different recipe. <
"Recipe is swapped backwards."
- If the crafting recipe is unshaped, then a wooden plank can do the job.
In Progress m9 : 04/13/2015 5:55:56 pm4/13/15
I am currently working on a configuration to either change crafting recipes, or just some type of workaround.
File Cleanup : 04/11/2015 2:11:20 pm4/11/15
- Removed HomingPruqaBow.class.
- Removed leechBow.jpeg and leechBow.png.
- Removed LeechBow.class (replaced with WindBow.class; was never removed).
Homing Pruqa Bow : 04/09/2015 5:42:42 pm4/09/15
The tracking bytes can no longer be used in the new updates as vectors are differently combined with entities.
I will no longer be updating the Homing Pruqa Bow unless a new confrontation is made (aka) new work is done by me.
Ghast Sword : 04/06/2015 12:17:50 pm4/06/15
Don't fret! The feet blast is still here to stay, but is toned down by a mere 10% because of the radius reduction.
Gone... ;) : 04/02/2015 9:20:24 pm4/02/15
Server files: aprfools.pyl (mow removed!)
Here are a list of effects enabled on 4/1/15 - now removed:
- Pruqa Sword sometimes kills you.
- Pruqa Bow may heal enemies instead and/or supercharge creepers.
- Rapid-fire Bow does 99% less damage, hehe.
- Equipping the Wind Bow slows movement speed by 20%.
- Equipping the Flame Sword can result in mutual fire spread (you catch on fire; enemies catch on fire).
Update Rotation 4 (very small!) : 03/30/2015 9:18:11 pm3/30/15
> Many of which according to data count fail upon 3 tries, so I'm increasing it for a test! <
- Server now has CloudFlare technologies.
- Server has AlwaysOnline Technologies which can save data locally.
Update Rotation 3 : 03/26/2015 6:29:48 pm3/26/15
- Many other miscellanous bugs have been fixed.
> Fury Strike patches and is now officially enabled :) <
Update Rotation 2.5 Mini : 03/21/2015 1:53:33 pm3/21/15
- Fury Strike values can be changed via a memory file inside your configuration directory.
- Server no longer lingers for information if it returns null, it has boundaries such as:
> After 3 tries, cancels and uses default / local value.
> Secondary, Triterary Calls to ensure if information is either lost (lost packet) or null.
Update Rotation 2 : 03/18/2015 10:31:59 pm3/18/15
- Fury Strike counters no longer changes in-game from CFG as it causes a crash.
- PYLPCH Files no longer use two different derived methods uses @AreaAccess and @AreaDefine as it gives more of an open field for the interface to perform tasks.
Update Rotation | Bug Fixes | Server Files Addition : 03/12/2015 8:37:03 pm3/12/15
- SOI Periodic Table is now removed until further notice - currently non-functioning.
- PYLPCH fixes, and more improvements such as more responsible patch times.
- PYLPCH files no longer uses @FindAccessedArea instead changed to @Area.ACCESS/DEFINE.
- Server integration now runs via CloudFlare and TurboFast software to run faster PYLPCH files.
New files into integrated server.
Please note that <website> stands for the hidden link, and will not be released in an attempt to direct DDoS directions to more difficult advancements. Please note that the mod does not export IP addresses nor will your PC show any exported IP addresses via this address because of the mod integrated firewall (which cannot be altered).
Yes, I've added a SOI_LATEST.jar file because many downloads fail due to PlanetMinecraft being down, or my download link failing to concur with my specifications ;c