More Fuel, Tweaks, and Everything by Grom PE
Get Embed Code
Level 38 : Artisan Dragon
(is there any way I can specify it in the mod submission? :P)
Simple user guide: just install and enjoy added features and mods working better together!
Source code| GitHub releases |Built-in scripts
Goals of the mod
1. Never depend on Minecraft version, don't break on updates.Only in cases of drastic feature change.
2. Enhance original Minecraft experience.
3. Enhance experience with Minecraft mods.
4. Prevent gameplay imbalance and use common sense.
5, Be open, flexible, customizable and compatible (Now it is YOURCRAFT!).
6. Be small, fast and straight to the point.
What this mod is not
This is not a tool to create your own mods. It's only for tweaks.
Granted, there are many mods out there that are worth only for tweaks.
This mod can indeed eventually replace them.
- Works on any not too ancient Minecraft version(tested on beta 1.6.4, 1.0.0, 1.2.5, 1.3.2, 1.4.x, 1.5.x).Probably beta 1.4 is the earliest possible to run it with.
-Allows additional Minecraft blocks and items to be used as furnace fuel
- Allows bleaching wool with bone meal
- Allows some mods' blocks and items to be used as furnace fuel
- Adds recipes for using mods' blocks and items between mods
- Adds Equivalent Exchange 3 transmutations for various blocks and items,including other mods
- Adds Thaumcraft aspects for various blocks and items from other mods
- Can be enabled: cook rotten flesh to leather
-Can be enabled: stack saddles, empty buckets, eggs, ender eyes and pearls, snowballs, cakes, beds, doors, boats, signs and minecarts to 64.
-Equivalent Exchange 3
Supported block/item IDs:
-Biomes O' Plenty
Limitations:Currently requires Oracle Java 6 or 7.
Future:See TODO file.
Make sure you haveForgeorModLoaderinstalled.
Put the file mod_moreEverything.zip in /mods/ directory.
After the first run, mod_moreEverything.js will appear in /config/ directory.
If you find a bug:Report it to me! I accept code patches!
An XMPP groupchat for talking about this mod or Minecraft modding in general:http://chat.grompe.org.ru/#mcmoddev(xmpp:[email protected])
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6.4|
build 311 : 10/13/2013 10:22:15 am10/13/13
build 310 : 10/13/2013 3:31:28 am10/13/13
- /eval command now works on Minecraft 1.6.4
build 307 : 08/01/2013 5:06:15 am8/01/13
- fixed dedicated server support
- /eval command now works on Minecraft 1.6.2
build 301 : 07/12/2013 6:14:27 am7/12/13
1.6.1 check : 07/02/2013 11:33:57 pm7/02/13
- works without changes with Forge #761.
build 290 : 06/29/2013 3:06:27 am6/29/13
- cleanup, compatibility with other script engines
- future 1.6 support: hay block uncrafting back to 9 wheat
build 277 : 06/01/2013 6:24:41 am6/01/13
build 274 : 05/30/2013 4:42:30 pm5/30/13