[1.7.10] ~DecoCraft 2~ Decorations for Minecraft COMPLETE Overhaul! 50+ New Blocks!
Get Embed Code
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Modder
DECOCRAFT 2 Complete Overhaul!!
The new Decocraft has had a makeover! Thanks to ProfMobius and Taelnia's amazing coding skills, also a couple new modelers are helping me out, now thanks to all your contributions, Lukitiki and Davexx100 have joined the modeling team!
It is completely backward compatible, but backup your world just in case!
- Bridges have been fixed! no more falling through them! They have also been realigned. You will have to break and replace them.
- Other models that have been realigned... you will have to test, but there should be no issues.
- We have new hit box system! Models will no longer disappear and reappear! To activate the proper rendering box, punch box and placement prevention inside the model, all models need to be broken and replaced.
- Models will no longer delete blocks next to, or below them!
- NEW Crafting System!!! The Old crafting system is obsolete (but can be reactivated using a config option).
- Decoclay can still be used inside the decobench. Basic crafting materials are now clay, red/green/blue dyes and the decobench.
- Decobench Recipe:
- The scale of the models in the inventory can be weird at time. This is none critical and will be solved in a future release
Have you ever wanted to add objects into minecraft for decoration, or wanted to make a cinematic, but found your Set lacking??
Well this mod changes that… I started it for a role playing server, after coming on the forums and finding no one really added things into minecraft just for the sake of having a few decorations, and a lot of people asking questions like:
“How do I add my Techne model into minecraft?”
So I put this fun little mod together…. I have been coding, making models and texturing every single block… it has been a slow process, but I am very happy with the way it has evolved.
Tell me your suggestions!!!! I will try to add them as soon as I can!!!
*** The latest version has working chairs and storage, remember to replace old storage blocks with new ones so you can put things inside them!!! ***
<------- Click Here to make your suggestions!!!!
If you like my work and would like to help me out, please consider supporting me on Patreon. I would really appreciate it, and I could REALLY use the help.
- Working Lighting
- Working Chairs
- Working Beds
Send me your suggestions on twitter, minecraft forums or planet minecraft. I might not add everything, but ideas are always welcome and help me know what my users want!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
|Tags:||Decorations, Toys, Props, Cinematic, 1710, Furniture, Aesthetic, Mods|
|Credit:||LukiTiki, Unorthodox, Noppes, VincentRH, Wideload, Benjerji, ProfMobius, Taelnia, Davexx100|
Update #11 : 05/20/2015 1:22:29 pm5/20/15
50+ new models
New crafting system
New placement system
New hitbox system
Update #10 : 03/07/2015 2:55:15 pm3/07/15
Update #9 : 10/07/2014 7:11:33 pm10/07/14
Fixed Items floating on the Ground in Creative
Added ability to turn lamps on and off with right click.
Added a few new models!
Update #8 : 07/24/2014 9:30:43 pm7/24/14
Added in Working Plumbing, different kinds of faucets.
Added in a ton more new models!
Update #7 : 06/10/2014 10:23:18 am6/10/14
Added 15 new Items, as well as particle rendering effects for all candle lighting.
Removed item ticking, blocks now replace snow and plants when placed on top.
Update #6 : 05/09/2014 1:08:53 pm5/09/14
Update #5 : 03/21/2014 7:31:47 pm3/21/14
Update #4 : 11/25/2013 1:42:48 am11/25/13
Update #3 : 10/23/2013 2:20:29 am10/23/13
Update #2 : 10/22/2013 3:09:57 am10/22/13
Fixed bug where when you broke a block it would always give you a baby creeper plushie.
V1.4 is Out!
Update #1 : 10/18/2013 6:38:44 pm10/18/13