[1.5] FlintCraft v2.7 - More updates to follow soon...
10,885Views, 60 today
- 1,034Downloads, 1 today
Get Embed Code
Level 38 : Artisan Enderdragon
Posted 10/07/11 3:40:41 pm
Flint-Flint armor is between iron and leather, in durability and protection.
-Flint tools can destroy everything stone can, have a durability between stone and iron, is as fast as iron, is more enchantable than iron, stone and diamond.
-Flint swords are as powerful as iron, and have a durability between stone and iron.-Flint can be crafted from 9 gravel in a crafting table. This makes 4 flint.
Sharpened Flint-Sharpened flint is now crafted from 6 flint, like so:
-Sharpened flint tools can destroy everything diamond can, have low durability, between wood and stone, but the cutting speed of gold, and are as enchantable as regular flint tools.
-The sword is similar, with an attack power of diamond, but low durability.
Tempered Flint-Tempered flint armor is between iron and diamond, in both protection and durability.-Tempered flint is made in a furnace, by smelting flint.
Hatchets-Flint hatchets have a very low durability, and a slightly lower cutting speed than flint axes.
-Sharpened flint hatchets have an even lower durability, but a faster cutting speed than flint hatchets.
-Both can be crafted in a 2x2 square and require less resources than axes.
- 1.5 Download
- 1.4.7 Download
- 1.4.6 Download
- 1.4.5 Download
- 1.4.2 Download
- 1.3.2 Download
- 1.2.5 - Revision 2 - Download
- 1.2.5 Download (also works with 1.2.4)
- 1.1 - Revision 2 Download
- 1.0.0 Download
- 1.8.1 Revision 2 Download
- 1.8.1 Download
- 1.7.3 - Revision 5 Download
- 1.7.3 - Revision 4 Download
- 1.7.3 - Revision 3 Download
- 1.7.3 - Revision 2 Download
- 1.7.3 Download
- 1.7.2 Download
- 1.6.6 Download
- Install ModLoader
- Install in the same way you installed ModLoader, by placing all the files into your minecraft.jar
- OPTIONAL: Edit the properties file to your needs (After first run).
- Post some feedback on this thread :)
- If you want to use some higher resolution textures, you can download this patch for Sphax's PureBDCraft (That will hopefully be added to the main pack soon).
- To use it, download PureBDCraft texture pack (128x only at the moment), move the whole /lun3x folder into the PureBDCraft .zip and move the images in the /gui folder to the /gui folder in the texture pack, and the images in the /armor folder into the /armor folder in the texture pack.
- Thanks to PantherX for the armour, tools and weapons. I just made the gui and the sharpener block PureBDCraft textures.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5|
|Tags:||Flint, Craft, Sharp, Sharpener, Armor, Tool, Weapon, 666mayhem666, Lun3x, New Content, Sharpened, Tempered, Modloader, PureBDCraft, Minecraft|
Join us to post comments.