[1.6.2][SMP] Backpack mod
840,522Views, 529 today
- 151,858Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Posted 07/17/11 1:00:56 pm , last updated: 07/20/13 3:45:31 pm
This mod is now developed by Eydamos:
>> LATEST VERSION <<
Texture pack: Sphlax Patch for Backpacks!
The old 1.2.5 backpacks:
Backpack was ported to bukkit and forge MP by one coder on forums.
Download the file, unpack it, and read the instructions inside.
There is README file with some VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
More about this update can be found here:
Another cool video
256 x 256 HD texture
Right click and save to disk, then put it into the ZIP archive of Backpack mod - replace the smaller texture.
How to craft backpack
- Leather around the crafting grid (like chest)
- Dye in the middle -> coloured backpack
- Diamond in the middle -> magic backpack (safe & secure inventory)
- You can craft as many backpacks as you wish.
- Backpacks can't be stored in each other.
- In SMP, players can use backpacks. Contents won't be lost, and even the names will be preserved. Its really safe.
- Note: backpacks held by other players look always white.
It is a bug, but in Minecraft itself.
How to use backpack
- Right click to open it's inventory.
- Use backpacks as chests, it is almost the same.
- Right click backpack while sneaking to rename it.
(Hold shift to sneak!)
Magic Backpack - what is it?
- Crafting: leather around, diamond in the middle
- All your magic backpacks share the same inventory
- Epic as storage for the most precious things (diamonds, gold, iron, spare tools etc.)
- When you die (fall into lava, for example) and Magic Backpack is destroyed or despawns, just craft it again!
- All contents will be preserved, nothing will be lost.
- In SMP, players can share the same item, and each player will get his own Magic Backpack inventory. This is 100% safe.
Backpack mod is not entirely compatible with TooManyItems. Just craft the special backpacks.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6.2|
Note: Showing last 25 of 25 logs.
: 07/20/2013 3:45:31 pm7/20/13
Update #22 : 01/30/2013 9:36:55 am1/30/13
Update #21 : 01/30/2013 9:26:15 am1/30/13
Update #20 : 12/24/2012 1:43:22 pm12/24/12
Update #19 : 11/25/2012 7:47:57 am11/25/12
Update #18 : 11/20/2012 11:42:42 am11/20/12
Update #16 : 09/27/2012 8:25:21 am9/27/12
Update #15 : 05/04/2012 12:51:44 pm5/04/12
Update #14 : 04/25/2012 3:22:08 pm4/25/12
Update #13 : 04/24/2012 5:50:41 am4/24/12
Update #12 : 04/11/2012 12:53:40 pm4/11/12
Update #11 : 03/12/2012 8:37:26 am3/12/12
Update #10 : 01/20/2012 4:52:21 pm1/20/12
Update #9 : 12/18/2011 12:09:11 pm12/18/11
[size=x-large][color=rgb(0,153,0)]Not backwards compatible, empty the old backpacks![/color][/size]
Update #8 : 12/02/2011 9:42:10 am12/02/11
Update #7 : 11/25/2011 11:31:23 am11/25/11
(Alpha, Beta, ...)
yes, it is for 1.0!
Update #6 : 10/21/2011 10:18:49 am10/21/11
Update #5 : 10/20/2011 3:39:05 pm10/20/11
Update #4 : 09/30/2011 4:35:00 pm9/30/11
All works better now!
Compatible with other dimensions!
ALL 16+1 colours!
[hr][/hr]* Some bugs included
Update #3 : 08/30/2011 1:50:56 pm8/30/11
: 08/01/2011 11:06:22 am8/01/11
The newer version can be installed into /mods folder.
Read instructions in the description to install it properly.
Update #1 : 07/18/2011 1:35:39 pm7/18/11
And I also changed names of all backpacks to simple "Backpack".
Everyone can see if it is yellow or red.
Join us to post comments.