1.8.1 Building Plans (Copy & Paste for buildings)
33,451Views, 19 today
- 2,817Downloads, 1 today
Get Embed Code
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Posted 07/13/11 12:41:57 pm , last updated: 10/09/11 2:48:52 pm
This mod should let you capture some area to get a plan, and then rebuild the structure from the plan.
-> 1.8.1 Download!
Warning: It's buggy!
This mod can safely store and rebuild ordinary blocks. Does have troubles with furnaces, dispensers, torches, ladders etc.
How to use it:
- Right click an upper corner of a captured rectangular area with STICK.
- Right click the block under the opposite bottom corner with a stick while holding one numpad number. Each number represents one slot.
- To rebuild it, hold numpad ZERO and a NUMBER and right click the surface in front of you.
What this mod can do:
- save and rebuild all blocks (with some problems, specified below).
- save furnace, chest and dispenser contents and then rebuild them with the same contents
- save and rebuild liquids
- save and rebuild wool and preserve it's colour
- you can't rebuild adminium and build above the top map layer
- When rebuilding furnaces, torches, dispensers,doors,tracks and other blocks with specific orientation, this orientation may be changed randomly.
- It will erase signs
You can share your plans among all your worlds, and the capturing should work even in multiplayer.
- All plans are saved in .minecraft/mods/scanner/scans folder
- File slots.cfg contains information about the currently available plans (using numbers)
- File keys.cfg specifies your action keys.
- open slots.cfg
- remember the number in the slot you want to share
- find a file with this name (number) in the scans folder.
- this is the file to share
- save the downloaded file into scans folder
- open slots.cfg
- change one slot to contain the file's name
- remember the slot number to use your new plan in-game.
This mod requires modloader.
Place the zip into /mods.
Modders, read here:
I am looking for some good modder who will finish it, because I spent 3 whole days getting it to work, and still I am unable to fix the rotation bug.
- If you are interested, ask me for the sources.
- It is not the java knowledge I am missing. It means a lot of thinking and planning to code it right. And I really can't do more.
- If you finish it, I will give you the privilege to post it as yours with just crediting me.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7 beta|
Update #4 : 10/09/2011 2:48:52 pm10/09/11
Update #3 : 07/18/2011 5:09:13 am7/18/11
But not reverse-compatible!
Update #2 : 07/17/2011 3:19:34 pm7/17/11
Update #1 : 07/16/2011 12:59:08 am7/16/11
Join us to post comments.