[1.8] The Camping Mod 2.3b
Get Embed Code
Level 81 : Elite Programmer
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.8|
Note: Showing last 25 of 63 logs.
2.3b : 03/19/2016 6:10:08 pm3/19/16
Added a pouch, it has three slots. It works just as a backpack.
Added a rucksack, it has 27 slots. It also works just like a backpack.
Fixed, the default tent crafted was the black tent not the white tent
Fixed, tents cannot be colored in crafting tables.
Fixed, the backpack slots not dissapearning after getting a backpack out of the camping inventory.
Fixed, the tent GUI opens for every player on servers when one person opens it.
Changed backpack icon and dropped capacity to nine slos.
2.3 : 03/04/2016 2:22:46 pm3/04/16
- Added a wooden campfire (recipe is the same as the stick part of the decoration campfire).
- To light, a wooden campfire repeatedly clicks it with a stick.
- The wooden campfire will eventually burn out and drop ash
- The wooden campfire can be used to roast marshmallows or burn dyes (more stick food coming soon!)
- Tent pegs, can be crafted with an iron stick and the pocket knife.
- Fixed harvest level/tool for campfires.
- Fixed glowstone is not consuming when fueling lantern blocks.
- Fixed lanterns lose fuel when broken by hand.
- Fixed the in-game config menu is not accessible.
- Halved dye burning time.
- Tents now use tent pegs in their recipes instead of iron sticks.
- Removed decoration campfires.
- Improved stability of campfire lighting.
- Roasting speed now depends on the fuel amount in campfires.
- Configuration tab now opens the in-game config menu.
- On startup, a message will be shown on how to change camping inventory behaviour.
2.2f : 02/04/2016 5:00:18 pm2/04/16
- Fixed clicking on a tent on the server side causes a fatal error.
- Fixed on server, when clicking some blocks a wrong GUI pops up, amongst wich the coocking campfires.
- Fixed GUI containers on the server side sometimes loose their inventory.
- Added Chinees language support.
2.2e : 07/30/2015 2:00:39 pm7/30/15
Fixed Tent crash.
Fixed Tent item not consuming when Tent block is placed.
Updated to RikMuld's Core 1.2c.
Removed Deco Campfire GUI, now dyes can be burned by clicking the Campfire.
2.2d : 07/14/2015 11:14:04 am7/14/15
Fixed. Campfire rendering bug.
Added a model for the Lanterns.
Improved lantern placement.
Changed some Item/Block names.
Updated to RikMuld's Core 1.2b.
2.2c : 07/09/2015 4:41:46 pm7/09/15
Fixed. Rare Tent GUI render crash.
Fixed. Rare trap render crash.
Fixed (probably). Possible crash upon starting a new world.
Added Dutch language support.
Some Item/Block names.
2.2b : 07/04/2015 10:18:07 am7/04/15
Fixed. Mobs don't disappear when there spawn is disabled.
Added German language support.
Added some intelligence to the Campers.
2.2 : 06/15/2015 5:31:24 pm6/15/15
- Fixed: Changing the keycode for opening the camping inventory does not work.
- Fixed: Some bugs that crashed the game.
- Fixed: Shift-clicking does not always work.
- Changed: Improved shift-clicking in some inventories.
- Changed: Improved spawn algorithm for campsites.
- Changed: Enchanted stability and feel of the logseat, the sleeping bag, the hemp and the tent.
- Changed: Ported to Minecraft 1.8.
- Added: Added Russian language support.
2.1g : 04/16/2015 6:18:43 pm4/16/15
- Camping bag dupe bug.
- strange tent chests slots behaviour.
- Unstable tent generation.
- Creative inventory always opening on the chest tab.
- Not all kits are accepted in campfire slot.
2.1f : 03/08/2015 10:31:06 am3/08/15
- Charcoal doesn't work as a fuel source in a campfire.
- Placing a map in the Camping Inventory may crash the game.
- Sitting on a logseat crashes the server.
- Inventory lag.
- Some small fixes.
- Camping inventory can now also be opend with a key (C by default).
- Config option for camping inventory configuration (editable in-game).
- Removed more unused resources.
- Renamed a few blocks.
- The Camping Inventory is now a tabbed GUI with a tab for the player inventory, backpack inventory, crafting and a configuration tab.
2.1e : 02/07/2015 5:14:06 am2/07/15
2.1d : 01/28/2015 2:08:21 pm1/28/15
Log Seat sitting crash.
Sleeping Bag render error.
Tent placing problems.
Campfire drops not correctly.
Hemp not consuming.
2.1c : 11/28/2014 11:13:26 am11/28/14
- Log seat naming.
- Breaking a tent with a sword causes an error.
- Planting a hemp causes an error.
2.1b : 11/22/2014 10:20:13 am11/22/14
Made the camping inventory compatible with the keepinventory gamerule.
Added a config option for only using the core of the mod.
1.7 Update : 11/17/2014 5:44:45 pm11/17/14
1.7 Dev versions! : 05/03/2014 8:16:23 am5/03/14
2.0e : 02/02/2014 5:52:02 pm2/02/14
mcmod.info file version not being updated.
Creative camping inv guide button presable when not being on the inventoy tab. Chatmessage outprint with berry leaves.
Guide pages. An system that the camper will stay in a 8*8 radius arround a campfire, when you destroy the campfire it will serach for a new one.
2.0d : 01/29/2014 3:16:11 pm1/29/14
Possible tent crash when it generates.
Keycode not changeable.
Mobs not dropping stuff.
Camping inv no drops items on dead on servers.
3 new stews.
A stew cooking system for the pan campfire.
Camping inv now also accessible in creative mode.
2.0c : 01/24/2014 4:03:24 pm1/24/14
Server side crash.
Campfire crash with high coords.
Campfire buring stuff to ash when you arfe in the gui while it is cooked.
Tweeked campfire cooking stats a bit.
2.0b : 01/22/2014 3:10:17 pm1/22/14
Tent issues on server side.
Log seat issues on server side.
Mob spawn in mod biomes.
Camper NBT issue.
A key binding for opening the camping inventoy.
Config option for disabling auto opening the camping inventory.
Stat id's to the config.Relocation system for buttons in camping inventory(right click and hold to reposition, middle click to restore original pos).
Pan texture is a missing texture.
BRANT NEW REWRITE! THE 2.0 VERSION! : 01/20/2014 2:59:03 pm1/20/14
Update #42 : 11/02/2013 11:14:08 am11/02/13
1.0.2G : 10/06/2013 1:51:55 pm10/06/13
1.0.2F : 09/30/2013 4:24:50 pm9/30/13
Update #39 : 07/19/2013 5:05:18 am7/19/13
No more purple particles.
config option for disabling the 3D rendering of tents (only for when they are in an inventory)
Tents are colorable now
Tents will now render as an 3D object