Cube World world generator [1.7.2] [Forge]
186,270Views, 358 today
- 50,787Downloads, 142 today
- 541 Comments
- 82 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 58 : Grandmaster Modder
- The current latest version is V3.1AF for Minecraft 1.7.2. (Built with Forge V10.12.2.1121)
2. Open the folder: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/1.7.2 in Windows Explorer.
3. Move the file you downloaded into the folder you just opened.
4. Select the "Forge" profile and start Minecraft.
5. Create a new world, making sure to switch the world type to "Cube World."
*The installation for older, non-forge versions is different - install them as normal jarmods*
1. More biomes
2: More interesting dungeons
3: Villager cubes
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.2|
|Tags:||New, Content, World, Generator, Cubes, Cube, New Content|
V3.1AF : 06/19/2014 1:52:02 pm6/19/14
- Added in cubes which contain snow, ice, and spruce trees.
- Adjusted spawning probabilities - diamonds are now more common.
- Added in randomly generated end cubes, which contain both some loot and a completable end portal.
- Added an end generator, so the game is now completable.
- Nether cubes have nether glass, which is stronger than normal glass.
- Ender cubes ender glass, so that the ender dragon will not destroy the end cubes.
- Fixed some bugs with the overworld generator:
- Flowers now only spawn in forest cubes.
- Mushrooms now only spawn in mushroom and swampy cubes.
- Trees can only spawn in their own biome (occasionally they spawned in others).
- Swampy cube's vine generation is less buggy.
- Lily pads only spawn in swampy cubes.
- Cocoa beans no longer spawn on swampy trees.
- You now spawn inside of your starting cube.
- Nether cubes contain patches of gravel and soul sand, to ease farming of flint and nether wart.
- New Forge generator uses a different id system, but it should be able to convert correctly.
V3.0B : 03/16/2014 10:39:35 pm3/16/14
- Added cubes which contain swamps
- Added more lava into the nether cubes, including some partially filled with lava.
V3.0A : 03/09/2014 7:12:34 pm3/09/14
- Loads the world much faster, shouldn't lagspike while building new chunks.
- Terrain is much nicer, and can have mountains.
- Cubes can be partially filled with water.
- Cubes cannot ever get stuck inside each other. EVER.
- Ore cubes can have caves, containing water or lava.
- Nether contains blaze spawner cubes, which contain nether wart.
- Cubes can contain sugar cane.
- Ores, specifically diamonds, are more rare.
- Gravel veins now spawn.
- All of the new flowers and extra tall grass have been added.
- Large and normal mushrooms can spawn in all cubes.
- Added pumpkins to some cubes.
- Nether cubes are much more open and mountainous.
- Lilly pads can spawn randomly in overworld.
V2.2A : 01/19/2014 5:17:59 pm1/19/14
- Rewrote most of the mod due to the 1.7 update.
V2.1A : 09/22/2013 3:15:49 pm9/22/13
V2.0A : 07/30/2013 4:44:03 pm7/30/13
- Rewrote a lot of the generation code, so it should run a lot faster, and load worlds a lot faster.
V1.9B : 07/27/2013 2:24:42 am7/27/13
- Adjusted spawn probabilities to make cubes with trees in them more common
V1.9A : 07/19/2013 3:32:28 pm7/19/13
Previous Versions : 07/02/2013 10:19:49 pm7/02/13
- Added a video showing how to install it on 1.6.1.
V1.8A : 07/01/2013 11:50:10 pm7/01/13
- Added detailed instructions to show how to install it in 1.6.1.
V1.7B : 05/14/2013 12:33:46 am5/14/13
- Video for mod page
V1.7A : 05/06/2013 6:16:54 pm5/06/13
- 1.5.2 support
- Should be less buggy
Sorry for being gone for so long, I had some computer issues to deal with.
V1.5B : 03/09/2013 5:58:33 pm3/09/13
- 1.4.7 support
V1.5A : 12/26/2012 7:42:57 pm12/26/12
- Spawning works better
- Should be compatible with most other mods, as well as any other world generators I make </hint>
- Is now a world type, so that you can switch between this, other world generators, and your default worlds without having to uninstall it.
V1.4A : 12/24/2012 2:45:46 pm12/24/12
- 1.4.6 support
- Huge spawn cube
- Better nether cubes (more of them)
- Cube intersections lessened, and improved
V1.3C : 11/03/2012 1:22:17 pm11/03/12
- 1.4.2 support
V1.3B : 08/19/2012 4:15:12 pm8/19/12
- Added help chest.
- spawn cube fixes
V1.3A : 08/17/2012 9:48:06 pm8/17/12
- Fixed biomes
- Added Mushroom cubes
- Turned down ore cube's spawn rate
V1.2A : 08/03/2012 9:21:25 am8/03/12
- Ore cubes in the overworld, with lava in them
- Glowstone cubes in the nether
- Fixed a lot of the cubes spawning inside of each other, though it still happens rarely
Join us to post comments.