Cube World world generator [1.7.2]
144,310Views, 396 today
- 35,414Downloads, 96 today
Get Embed Code
Level 55 : Grandmaster Modder
Posted 08/01/12 9:49:56 pm , last updated: 03/09/14 7:12:34 pm
The current latest version is V3.0A for Minecraft 1.7.2.
If you want this mod for 1.6.4 or earlier, go to the previous versions section.
1. Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions.
2. You should see a folder named 1.7.2. Make a copy of it, and rename the copy to Cube_World_1.7.2 (You can name it whatever you want, but you will need that name later).
3. Inside the new folder, you should see a file called 1.7.2.jar. Rename it to Cube_World_1.7.2.jar (Or whatever you named the folder).
4. Inside the new folder, you should also see a file called 1.7.2.json. Rename it to Cube_World_1.7.2.json (Or whatever you named the folder).
5. Open the Cube_World_1.7.2.json file using Notepad or Wordpad.
6. Inside that file, there will be a line saying "Id": "1.7.2". Change that to say "Id": "Cube_World_1.7.2". Then save and close the file.
7. Open Cube_World_1.7.2.jar using a program like 7-Zip or WinZip. Copy all of the Files in the zip folder you downloaded into Cube_World_1.7.2.jar, and then delete the META-INF folder from within Cube_World_1.7.2.jar.
8. Open the Minecraft launcher (You will need to restart it if you had already opened it), and create a new profile. In the box that says "Use version", select "Cube_World_1.7.2" (Or whatever you named the folder). If you don't see it under versions, You may have missed one of steps 1-7.
9. Start Minecraft using that new profile, and create a new world. Set that world's world type to "Cube World", and create it. It may take a little while longer than usual to load.
If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments.I will not be adding any new blocks, items, or mobs using this mod, as this mod is solely going to be a world generator for default Minecraft worlds.
2. More biomes
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.2|
|Tags:||New, Content, World, Generator, Cubes, Cube, New Content|
V3.0A : 03/09/2014 7:12:34 pm3/09/14
- Loads the world much faster, shouldn't lagspike while building new chunks.
- Terrain is much nicer, and can have mountains.
- Cubes can be partially filled with water.
- Cubes cannot ever get stuck inside each other now.
- Ore cubes can have caves, containing water or lava.
- Nether contains blaze spawner cubes.
V2.2A : 01/19/2014 5:17:59 pm1/19/14
- Rewrote most of the mod due to the 1.7 update.
V2.1A : 09/22/2013 3:15:49 pm9/22/13
V2.0A : 07/30/2013 4:44:03 pm7/30/13
[size=12px][color=rgb(34,34,34)]- Rewrote a lot of the generation code, so it should run a lot faster, and load worlds a lot faster.[/color][/size]
V1.9B : 07/27/2013 2:24:42 am7/27/13
- Adjusted spawn probabilities to make cubes with trees in them more common
V1.9A : 07/19/2013 3:32:28 pm7/19/13
Previous Versions : 07/02/2013 10:19:49 pm7/02/13
- Added a video showing how to install it on 1.6.1.
V1.8A : 07/01/2013 11:50:10 pm7/01/13
- Added detailed instructions to show how to install it in 1.6.1.
V1.7B : 05/14/2013 12:33:46 am5/14/13
- Video for mod page
V1.7A : 05/06/2013 6:16:54 pm5/06/13
- 1.5.2 support
- Should be less buggy
Sorry for being gone for so long, I had some computer issues to deal with.
V1.5B : 03/09/2013 5:58:33 pm3/09/13
- 1.4.7 support
V1.5A : 12/26/2012 7:42:57 pm12/26/12
- Spawning works better
- Should be compatible with most other mods, as well as any other world generators I make </hint>
- Is now a world type, so that you can switch between this, other world generators, and your default worlds without having to uninstall it.
V1.4A : 12/24/2012 2:45:46 pm12/24/12
[size=12px][color=rgb(34,34,34)] - 1.4.6 support[/color][/size]
[size=12px][color=rgb(34,34,34)] - Huge spawn cube[/color][/size]
[size=12px][color=rgb(34,34,34)] - Better nether cubes (more of them)[/color][/size]
[size=12px][color=rgb(34,34,34)] - Cube intersections lessened, and improved[/color][/size]
V1.3C : 11/03/2012 1:22:17 pm11/03/12
- 1.4.2 support
V1.3B : 08/19/2012 4:15:12 pm8/19/12
- Added help chest.
- spawn cube fixes
V1.3A : 08/17/2012 9:48:06 pm8/17/12
- Fixed biomes
- Added Mushroom cubes
- Turned down ore cube's spawn rate
V1.2A : 08/03/2012 9:21:25 am8/03/12
- Ore cubes in the overworld, with lava in them
- Glowstone cubes in the nether
- Fixed a lot of the cubes spawning inside of each other, though it still happens rarely
Join us to post comments.