Cube World world generator [1.8.X] [Forge]
Get Embed Code
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Modder
- The current latest version is V4.0BF for Minecraft 1.8.X. (Forge V220.127.116.117)
- Plate Glass can be crafted from 2 blocks of normal glass.
- Some computers lag while generating a new world or moving quickly in the overworld, waiting for the world to load out completely or lowering render distance will fix this.
2. Open the folder: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/1.8 in Windows Explorer.
3. Move the file you downloaded into the folder you just opened.
4. Select the "Forge" profile and start Minecraft.
5. Create a new world, making sure to switch the world type to "Cube World."
2. If there is no folder named "mods" in the directory that you installed the server, create that folder.
3. Place the file you downloaded into the mods folder.
4. Either change the level-type value in server.properties to cubeworld OR replace the multiplayer map with a cube world map from singleplayer.
*The installation for older, non-forge versions is different - install them as normal jarmods*
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.8.1|
|Tags:||New, Content, World, Generator, Cubes, Cube, New Content|
V4.0BF : 08/22/2015 1:22:36 am8/22/15
- Re-added Villager cubes.
- Fixed hostile mob spawn bug.
- Fixed bug causing hang during world generation.
- Moderately improved performance while loading the overworld.
V4.0AF : 07/13/2015 3:51:11 pm7/13/15
- Re-coded entire mod from scratch due to changes in Minecraft 1.8.
- Added all biomes, including:
- Roofed Forest
- Mushroom (re-added)
- All resources are now attainable, including all nether and end resources
- Wither Skeleton, Blaze, and Lava Slime dungeons added.
- Vanilla tree/grass/feature generators now used, more features available as a result.
- Cubes of any size can spawn, and are no longer aligned to the chunk boundaries.
- End Fortresses redesigned, are smaller and more cubical.
- More mobs now spawn when the world first loads.
- Lighting *should* work better
- Cubes spawn more densly: more cubes generate in any given area.
V3.1BF : 08/15/2014 10:32:32 pm8/15/14
- Fixed intermittant multiplayer bug, which caused the server to crash because of the world being unloaded.
- Slightly improved the Ender Glass and Nether Glass textures.
- Added server installation instructions.
V3.1AF : 08/10/2014 12:13:29 am8/10/14
V3.1AF : 06/19/2014 1:52:02 pm6/19/14
- Added in cubes which contain snow, ice, and spruce trees.
- Adjusted spawning probabilities - diamonds are now more common.
- Added in randomly generated end cubes, which contain both some loot and a completable end portal.
- Added an end generator, so the game is now completable.
- Nether cubes have nether glass, which is stronger than normal glass.
- Ender cubes ender glass, so that the ender dragon will not destroy the end cubes.
- Fixed some bugs with the overworld generator:
- Flowers now only spawn in forest cubes.
- Mushrooms now only spawn in mushroom and swampy cubes.
- Trees can only spawn in their own biome (occasionally they spawned in others).
- Swampy cube's vine generation is less buggy.
- Lily pads only spawn in swampy cubes.
- Cocoa beans no longer spawn on swampy trees.
- You now spawn inside of your starting cube.
- Nether cubes contain patches of gravel and soul sand, to ease farming of flint and nether wart.
- New Forge generator uses a different id system, but it should be able to convert correctly.
V3.0B : 03/16/2014 10:39:35 pm3/16/14
- Added cubes which contain swamps
- Added more lava into the nether cubes, including some partially filled with lava.
V3.0A : 03/09/2014 7:12:34 pm3/09/14
- Loads the world much faster, shouldn't lagspike while building new chunks.
- Terrain is much nicer, and can have mountains.
- Cubes can be partially filled with water.
- Cubes cannot ever get stuck inside each other. EVER.
- Ore cubes can have caves, containing water or lava.
- Nether contains blaze spawner cubes, which contain nether wart.
- Cubes can contain sugar cane.
- Ores, specifically diamonds, are more rare.
- Gravel veins now spawn.
- All of the new flowers and extra tall grass have been added.
- Large and normal mushrooms can spawn in all cubes.
- Added pumpkins to some cubes.
- Nether cubes are much more open and mountainous.
- Lilly pads can spawn randomly in overworld.
V2.2A : 01/19/2014 5:17:59 pm1/19/14
- Rewrote most of the mod due to the 1.7 update.
V2.1A : 09/22/2013 3:15:49 pm9/22/13
V2.0A : 07/30/2013 4:44:03 pm7/30/13
- Rewrote a lot of the generation code, so it should run a lot faster, and load worlds a lot faster.
V1.9B : 07/27/2013 2:24:42 am7/27/13
- Adjusted spawn probabilities to make cubes with trees in them more common
V1.9A : 07/19/2013 3:32:28 pm7/19/13
Previous Versions : 07/02/2013 10:19:49 pm7/02/13
- Added a video showing how to install it on 1.6.1.
V1.8A : 07/01/2013 11:50:10 pm7/01/13
- Added detailed instructions to show how to install it in 1.6.1.
V1.7B : 05/14/2013 12:33:46 am5/14/13
- Video for mod page
V1.7A : 05/06/2013 6:16:54 pm5/06/13
- 1.5.2 support
- Should be less buggy
Sorry for being gone for so long, I had some computer issues to deal with.
V1.5B : 03/09/2013 5:58:33 pm3/09/13
- 1.4.7 support
V1.5A : 12/26/2012 7:42:57 pm12/26/12
- Spawning works better
- Should be compatible with most other mods, as well as any other world generators I make </hint>
- Is now a world type, so that you can switch between this, other world generators, and your default worlds without having to uninstall it.
V1.4A : 12/24/2012 2:45:46 pm12/24/12
- 1.4.6 support
- Huge spawn cube
- Better nether cubes (more of them)
- Cube intersections lessened, and improved
V1.3C : 11/03/2012 1:22:17 pm11/03/12
- 1.4.2 support
V1.3B : 08/19/2012 4:15:12 pm8/19/12
- Added help chest.
- spawn cube fixes
V1.3A : 08/17/2012 9:48:06 pm8/17/12
- Fixed biomes
- Added Mushroom cubes
- Turned down ore cube's spawn rate
V1.2A : 08/03/2012 9:21:25 am8/03/12
- Ore cubes in the overworld, with lava in them
- Glowstone cubes in the nether
- Fixed a lot of the cubes spawning inside of each other, though it still happens rarely