Cube World world generator [1.7.2]
161,120Views, 1,322 today
- 41,222Downloads, 409 today
- 514 Comments
- 77 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 57 : Grandmaster Modder
- The current latest version is V3.0B for Minecraft 1.7.2.
1. Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions.
2. You should see a folder named 1.7.2. Make a copy of it, and rename the copy to Cube_World_1.7.2 (You can name it whatever you want, but you will need that name later).
3. Inside the new folder, you should see a file called 1.7.2.jar. Rename it to Cube_World_1.7.2.jar (Or whatever you named the folder).
4. Inside the new folder, you should also see a file called 1.7.2.json. Rename it to Cube_World_1.7.2.json (Or whatever you named the folder).
5. Open the Cube_World_1.7.2.json file using Notepad or Wordpad.
6. Inside that file, there will be a line saying "Id": "1.7.2". Change that to say "Id": "Cube_World_1.7.2". Then save and close the file.
7. Open Cube_World_1.7.2.jar using a program like 7-Zip or WinZip. Copy all of the Files in the zip folder you downloaded into Cube_World_1.7.2.jar, and then delete the META-INF folder from within Cube_World_1.7.2.jar.
8. Open the Minecraft launcher (You will need to restart it if you had already opened it), and create a new profile. In the box that says "Use version", select "Cube_World_1.7.2" (Or whatever you named the folder). If you don't see it under versions, You may have missed one of steps 1-7.
9. Start Minecraft using that new profile, and create a new world. Set that world's world type to "Cube World", and create it. It may take a little while longer than usual to load.
*If an older version that you have installed does not make you change the world type to "Cube World", then if you open any default Minecraft saves with that version installed, it will damage the world*
1. End Cubes (Will be in the next update)
2. More biomes
Previous versions (1.0-2.1) Will work with Forge, but 3.0 will not because of changes made to Forge.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.2|
|Tags:||New, Content, World, Generator, Cubes, Cube, New Content|
V3.0B : 03/16/2014 10:39:35 pm3/16/14
- Added cubes which contain swamps
- Added more lava into the nether cubes, including some partially filled with lava.
V3.0A : 03/09/2014 7:12:34 pm3/09/14
- Loads the world much faster, shouldn't lagspike while building new chunks.
- Terrain is much nicer, and can have mountains.
- Cubes can be partially filled with water.
- Cubes cannot ever get stuck inside each other.
- Ore cubes can have caves, containing water or lava.
- Nether contains blaze spawner cubes, which contain nether wart.
- Cubes can contain sugar cane.
- Ores, specifically diamonds, are more rare.
- Gravel veins now spawn.
- All of the new flowers and extra tall grass have been added.
- Large and normal mushrooms can spawn in all cubes.
- Added pumpkins to some cubes.
- Nether cubes are much more open and mountainous.
- Lilly pads can spawn randomly in overworld.
V2.2A : 01/19/2014 5:17:59 pm1/19/14
- Rewrote most of the mod due to the 1.7 update.
V2.1A : 09/22/2013 3:15:49 pm9/22/13
V2.0A : 07/30/2013 4:44:03 pm7/30/13
- Rewrote a lot of the generation code, so it should run a lot faster, and load worlds a lot faster.
V1.9B : 07/27/2013 2:24:42 am7/27/13
- Adjusted spawn probabilities to make cubes with trees in them more common
V1.9A : 07/19/2013 3:32:28 pm7/19/13
Previous Versions : 07/02/2013 10:19:49 pm7/02/13
- Added a video showing how to install it on 1.6.1.
V1.8A : 07/01/2013 11:50:10 pm7/01/13
- Added detailed instructions to show how to install it in 1.6.1.
V1.7B : 05/14/2013 12:33:46 am5/14/13
- Video for mod page
V1.7A : 05/06/2013 6:16:54 pm5/06/13
- 1.5.2 support
- Should be less buggy
Sorry for being gone for so long, I had some computer issues to deal with.
V1.5B : 03/09/2013 5:58:33 pm3/09/13
- 1.4.7 support
V1.5A : 12/26/2012 7:42:57 pm12/26/12
- Spawning works better
- Should be compatible with most other mods, as well as any other world generators I make </hint>
- Is now a world type, so that you can switch between this, other world generators, and your default worlds without having to uninstall it.
V1.4A : 12/24/2012 2:45:46 pm12/24/12
- 1.4.6 support
- Huge spawn cube
- Better nether cubes (more of them)
- Cube intersections lessened, and improved
V1.3C : 11/03/2012 1:22:17 pm11/03/12
- 1.4.2 support
V1.3B : 08/19/2012 4:15:12 pm8/19/12
- Added help chest.
- spawn cube fixes
V1.3A : 08/17/2012 9:48:06 pm8/17/12
- Fixed biomes
- Added Mushroom cubes
- Turned down ore cube's spawn rate
V1.2A : 08/03/2012 9:21:25 am8/03/12
- Ore cubes in the overworld, with lava in them
- Glowstone cubes in the nether
- Fixed a lot of the cubes spawning inside of each other, though it still happens rarely
Join us to post comments.