[1.6.2] Diamond Heaven Mod
59,128Views, 124 today
- 16,649Downloads, 18 today
Get Embed Code
Level 51 : Grandmaster Programmer
Posted 01/15/12 1:06:52 pm , last updated: 07/12/13 6:10:34 pm
This mod generates the world's terrain as diamonds! It also includes netherrack deserts and other unique biome changes.
I apologize for taking so long to update. I was hoping the official modding API was going to be released with 1.6, but sadly I was mistaken -_-
- tree leaves may now also be generated as quartz ore
About the Mod
This mod adds:
- Diamond terrain
- Unique biomes, each with different features
- netherrack deserts
- emerald jungles
- glowing redstone swamps
- lapis lazuli mushroom islands
- gold beaches
- glowing taigas
- Snow is replaced with glowstone
- Unique trees, every kind of tree is different
- And more! Find out for yourself!
Possible future updates/plans:
- more randomization
- diamond heaven dimension, accessed through portal (possibly when the official modding API is released, not sure yet though)
I am open to ideas for the mod, so if you have any, please let me know. Also please let me know if there are any issues with the download or with the mod itself (bugs, crashes, etc.).
This mod does NOT require ModLoader or anything else
Also, thanks to ChungChow for the video review! http://www.youtube.com/user/ChungChowCraft
I'm pretty sure it can be installed with Magic Launcher, and it is not installable by Forge.
Due to the Minecraft 1.6 update changes, vanilla installation is now more complicated. Installation guide can be found here, under "For Vanilla Mods:". If I find a simpler way to install vanilla mods, I will update this post. If you already know of a simpler way, please comment and let me know!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6.2|
|Tags:||Functional, Diamond, Heaven, World, Generation|
|Credit:||supporters of the mod|
Update #3 : 07/12/2013 6:10:34 pm7/12/13
- leaves may now be generated as quartz ore
Update #2 : 11/08/2012 7:02:54 pm11/08/12
- added lapis lazuli mushroom islands
- added glowing redstone swamps
- added randomized leaves, oak leaves can also generate as either coal or iron ore instead of just gold ore
Update #1 : 08/18/2012 5:14:00 pm8/18/12
Join us to post comments.