[EASY] CraftBukkit Server Auto Installer
15,997Views, 83 today
- 4,847Downloads, 25 today
Get Embed Code
Level 48 : Master Modder
Posted 01/18/13 10:27:34 pm , last updated: 05/01/13 5:40:19 pm
Feedback is appreciated!Â
Want to have your own CraftBukkit server hosted on your computer? I know there are other automatic installers out there, but some of them are just so complicated. I, personally, do not like complicated installers. So, here it is! My super simple installer requires just one push of a button, and boom, server is set-up!Â
- .NET Framework v 4.5 (If you do not already have it, the program will install it for you)
- a WINDOWS PC
All the server info is saved under your documents. It will be in a folder named "Craftbukkit" It comes with 1 plugin by me, RestrictCreative. You can find its linkÂ here. To install plugins simply drop the .jar in the plugin folder. To start the server, use the Craftbukkit.exe or .bat. Connect to the server with the IP "localhost" if it's not port forwarded. Just run the setup.exe!
- Vault (Economy)
- v1.3: Redid download method from FTP to HTTP (The FTP server was moved, HTTP from Dropbox is more stable), now works again!
- v1.2: Fixed it not working at all (Download server was down). Now comes with 5 plugins installed too :D
- v 1.1: Added Bukkit version updater & choose what CB version you want installed
- v 1.0: Initial Release!
- Create a desktop app to start the server (Current app is inside CraftBukkit folder created)
- Option to update CraftBukkit from within application.Â (v 1.1)
- Auto plugin down-loader (Coming soon)
Simple video showing some of the programs features, sorry for the no sound :/
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5|
|Credit:||http://www.pcmech.com/ for the image|
Update #5 : 05/01/2013 5:40:19 pm5/01/13
Update #4 : 03/11/2013 10:03:29 pm3/11/13
Update #3 : 02/23/2013 11:16:43 am2/23/13
Update #2 : 02/03/2013 2:06:25 pm2/03/13
Update #1 : 01/24/2013 5:41:07 pm1/24/13
Join us to post comments.