[1.7.10] Fisk's Superheroes (Forge)
Get Embed Code
Level 88 : Elite Fish
The greatly anticipated Superheroes Mod by FiskFille is finally unleashed! Now you and your friends can begin your journey to suit up into one of the 30 introduced superheroes, from both the Marvel and DC multiverses: It is your time to Fly, Speed and Fight your way to glory without a tragic backstory!
Disclaimer: FiskFille is not responsible for any repercussions for using superpowers, including the following: Bruising, bleeding, broken bones, torn muscles, internal bleeding, rupturing of the spleen, asphyxiation, hypothermia, fever, hyper exhaustion, exposure to cosmic rays, exposure to vita-rays, exposure to gamma rays, exposure to King Ray Ray rays, time-travel, missing limbs, extra limbs, concussion, burnt flesh, childhood trauma, lack of parents, shrinkages in sensitive places, awesomeness and CTDs.
Having problems or want to discuss my mods with others? Visit my official forum: forum.fiskmods.com!
If you have any problems with the mod, please post them in the "HELP MEH! D:" section on the forums. Do not use the contact form.
Come join the fun on the mod's official server!
- 30 amazing hero and villain suits to craft upon launch, including Captain America, Iron Man, The Flash, Batman and many, many more!
- Iconic suit abilities and weapons, such as Batman’s Batarangs, Ant-Man’s size-shifting and Iron Man’s Repulsor Tech!
- 3D-modeled weapons and equipment related to characters, such as the Cosmic Treadmill for The Flash and Captain America's Vibranium Shield.
- Craftable Display Stands for your suits, which also allow for instant changing.
- Secret additional features can be found with certain heroes, including The Flash and Ant-Man.
To begin, you’ll need to find Tutridium Ore, which generates naturally in the world, in a similar manner to diamonds. You can also find Vibranium Ore, which can be used for other components.
You can then craft the Suit Fabricator block, in which such suits are created. Instead of placing standard materials in a grid-based pattern, you exchange Tutridium Gems in return for Material Points, which then are cashed into creating a piece of a suit.
Normal resources in the game are worth 1 point each, while Tutridium Gemstones are worth 512.
Suit Accessories, such as Guns, Swords and Gadgets, all use the vanilla crafting system as normal, which can be found on the wiki, or with side-mods such as Not Enough Items.
Special thanks to the following people for helping out with the mod:
- Kill3rCreeper - Skins
- Gegy1000 - Coding Assistance
- iLexiconn - Coding Assistance
- Omegatron - Ideas, Beta Testing, Wiki
- HaakonHawk - Website, Thumbnail
- Void Adept - Post
- Gabysaurus - Beta Testing
(I set the progress to 0%, because I will keep updating the mod every now and again as I see fit - there will never be a state of "finished" for it.)
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
|Tags:||Super, Hero, Superhero, Superheroes, Marvel, Avengers, Flash, Arrow, Fisk, Fille, Fiskfille, New Content|
1.0.13 : 11/04/2016 7:22:15 pm11/04/16
- Fixed title screen reflection error
1.0.12 : 11/02/2016 4:21:12 pm11/02/16
- Fixed server crash
1.0.11 : 11/01/2016 8:57:02 pm11/01/16
- Trail colors can now be changed in the config
- Fixed Metahuman Log character offset
- Fixed Mini A.T.O.M. Suit crash
1.0.10 : 11/01/2016 5:42:21 pm11/01/16
- Fixed Display Stands conflicting offsets with other mods
- Fixed Grapple Arrows being able to be picked up while the cable is still attached
- Fixed Señor Cactus not being able to interact with blocks
1.0.9 : 09/12/2016 7:57:23 pm9/12/16
- Tweaked tachyon battery
- Fixed Flash ring crash
1.0.8 : 09/03/2016 12:24:56 pm9/03/16
- Fixed server particle crashes
- Fixed martian invisibility not working at all
1.0.7 : 09/03/2016 10:53:20 am9/03/16
- Gave Black Panther superhuman durability
- Rebalanced canary cry
- Nerfed heat vision
- Nerfed Martian Manhunter's invisibility
- Fixed enchanted Martian Manhunter suits turning black
- Fixed enchantment effect carrying over to shape-shifted form
- Fixed martian invisibility carrying over to other suits
- Fixed "Speed Force" lightning bug
- Fixed step-down breaking water-running
- Fixed icicles and cactus spikes harming Colossus and Atom-Smasher
- Fixed dual wielding crash
- Fixed cold- and heat gun transparency issues
- Fixed treadmill not showing animation for other players
1.0.6 : 08/25/2016 4:11:07 pm8/25/16
- Fixed heat vision crash
- Fixed /seemartians command
1.0.5 : 08/25/2016 3:27:14 pm8/25/16
- Added the Grappling Hook Arrow
- Added Batman's Grapple Gun
- Added /forceslow command - forces speedster slow motion
- Added /seemartians command - allows you to see any invisible martians
- Fixed speedsters crashing when teleporting
- Fixed Compound Bow string vibrating in third person
- Rewrote how suit prices are calculated
- Vibranium Plates now have a material value of 32
- Martian Manhunter can now breathe underwater
- Carrows can now be eaten
1.0.4 : 08/21/2016 10:19:40 am8/21/16
- Added new character - Arsenal
- Tachyon charge is now only drained from your device/suit if your speed setting uses tachyon speed bars
- Fixed Tachyon Prototypes' tachyon charge going below 0
- Fixed Señor Cactus not being able to reanimate cacti that are too close
1.0.3 : 08/16/2016 12:38:05 pm8/16/16
- Fixed players getting randomly kicked on servers
- Fixed arrows getting deleted when crafting automatic quivers
- Quivers rendered on a player's back now get the appropriate quiver color
- Smoothened compound bow drawback animation
1.0.2 : 08/16/2016 10:33:16 am8/16/16
- Added new character - Savitar
- Added Automatic Quiver - auto-fills itself with arrows from your inventory
- Added Hover Mode for Atom
- Heat Vision can now melt ice layers!
- Speedsters can now automatically step down a couple of blocks
- Fixed utility belt cooldowns
- Nerfed Quantum Realm stone cores
- Disabled Fortune effect on tutridium ore
- Fixed Silk Touch on tutridium ore
- Fixed Mini A.T.O.M. Suit crash
1.0.1 : 08/13/2016 3:02:56 pm8/13/16
- Fixed sound system crash
- Fixed bug where some entities would attach to you
- Batarangs and freeze grenades no longer pop off item frames
- Added config option to display miles instead of kilometers
- Removed unused config options
- Increased Tutridium rarity