[1.5.1] MineCapes with CloakBoard | Custom Capes | Instant Upload | Multiplayer Compatible | 50K Downloads
156,054Views, 558 today
- 51,862Downloads, 183 today
Get Embed Code
Level 59 : Grandmaster Hero
Posted 01/27/12 3:13:03 pm , last updated: 05/09/13 8:22:04 pm
MineCapes is owned by iMinecrafter and Elycin.
1. Downloading the file:
- Hit the 'Download' button right above this. (The yellow button)
- Wait 5 seconds, and then click 'Skip Ad'. (Ads are to support the creator, me, make a little money for creating the mod)
- Download both the class files as well as Cloakboard
- cape template.png
- 2 class files
- CloakBoard files
2. Installing the cape mod:
- You must have WinRAR or another zipping program.
- Open %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and right click minecraft.jar
- Click open with WinRAR, or your zipping program.
- Drag 'class' to minecraft.jar
- DELETE THE 'META-INF' FOLDER!
- Save, launch Minecraft, enjoy!
3. Uploading your cape:
- Create a cape with the template I have provided for you. (cape template.png)
- MAKE SURE YOUR CAPE IS NAMED 'yourusername.png'
- Go to http://minecapes.x10.mx
- Choose "Classic Uploader" and upload your cape.
- Download the CloakBoard client from the website
- Upload your cape
Things to Remember:
- YOUR CAPE MUST BE NAMED yourusername.png. (Examples: notch.png, iminecrafter.png, random.png)
- If it is cape.png, cape_template.png, or somethingthat doesn't have only your username in it, it won't work. (If you make the mistake, just re-upload a cape with the correct name.)
- Want to upload a new cape? Just re-do number 3, and enjoy! (Remember to wait 24-48 hours)
- Here is a big cape gallery: http://minecraftcapes.com/ (remember to name a downloaded cape: yourusername.png)
- If you want me to upload a screenshot of you with the cape, mail me the screenshot, you'll see it up here soon! (I do need more screenshots anway. :D)
- You need a zipping program or some sort of mod installing program to install my mod. (These are very easy to get, just use the friendly Google!)
- I highly suggest using Paint.NET or GIMP to edit.
- On the cape template, F is front, B is back.
- If you aren't going to provide any info on why the mod is not working, then it would be pointless to post as we cannot help.
- Zombe's fly mod - not officially tested but as of now, not working
- Smart Moving - Not compatibile
Download link: http://adf.ly/8Q0dF
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5|
|Tags:||Aesthetic, Cape, Upload, Free, Fun, Friends, Multiplayer|
Note: Showing last 25 of 53 logs.
Update #53 : 05/09/2013 8:22:04 pm5/09/13
Update #52 : 05/05/2013 7:41:07 pm5/05/13
Update #51 : 05/04/2013 9:54:30 pm5/04/13
Update #50 : 05/03/2013 3:56:15 pm5/03/13
Update #49 : 04/28/2013 5:05:42 pm4/28/13
Update #48 : 04/07/2013 6:39:53 pm4/07/13
Update #47 : 04/03/2013 8:38:37 pm4/03/13
Update #46 : 03/29/2013 3:30:27 pm3/29/13
Update #45 : 03/26/2013 4:04:53 pm3/26/13
Update #44 : 03/13/2013 9:11:17 pm3/13/13
Update #43 : 03/01/2013 9:58:39 pm3/01/13
Update #42 : 02/02/2013 9:37:34 pm2/02/13
Update #41 : 01/30/2013 7:55:41 pm1/30/13
Update #40 : 01/19/2013 2:23:52 pm1/19/13
Update #39 : 01/10/2013 9:55:51 pm1/10/13
Update #38 : 12/24/2012 5:15:54 pm12/24/12
Update #37 : 12/22/2012 10:12:43 pm12/22/12
Update #36 : 12/02/2012 5:50:46 pm12/02/12
Update #35 : 12/01/2012 1:58:19 pm12/01/12
Update #34 : 11/29/2012 5:26:19 pm11/29/12
Update #33 : 11/20/2012 10:50:06 pm11/20/12
Update #32 : 11/05/2012 4:16:07 pm11/05/12
Update #31 : 10/29/2012 2:42:36 pm10/29/12
Update #30 : 10/18/2012 6:17:17 pm10/18/12
Update #29 : 09/30/2012 4:16:39 pm9/30/12
Join us to post comments.