[1.7.10] [RPG] The Mists of RioV [V2.5.0]
Get Embed Code
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
The Mists of RioV (Ree-Awhv) adds new blocks, items, bosses, mobs, dimensions, biomes, and new GUIs to fit your RPG needs. Wait, what if it doesn't fit my RPG needs? Leave a suggestion in the comments below!
The Mists of RioV is Singleplayer, Multiplayer and MCPC+.
The Mists of RioV may be included into any modpack, but please give credit and link this post wherever the modpack may be posted. :)
NOTE: The 'dead bodies' are not a bug! It's an aesthetic!
Onyx - Mine Onyx Ore with an Iron Pickaxe.
Amethyst - Mine Amethyst Ore with a Stone Pickaxe.
Nironite - Mine Nironite Ore with an Agonite Pickaxe.
Orb, Mythril Ingot or a Base Crystal - Kill a Mage mob from the Overworld.
Horse Meat - Kill a Minecraft 1.6 horse.
Vulron - Kill the Demon Angel boss.
Dark Matter, Cloth of Magic - Kill the Darkness boss.
Wind Element - Break Skyclouds.
Scrolls - Kill Adventurers.
Eos Potions - Kill Mages.
New wands - Kill Mages.
Black Nether Quartz - Mine Nether Quartz Ore in the Nether.
Blood Rock - Mine Blood Rock.
Black Bones - Kill a Skeletal Horse mob from the Nether.
Aun'Tun Minion Gear - Kill Aun'Tun beings in the Nether.
Ingot of Flame - Kill Aun'Tun Minions.
Dragon Soul Gem - Mine Dragon Ore with an Agonite Pickaxe.
Blindonite - Mine Blindonite Ore with an Infused Onyx Pickaxe.
Agonite - Kill the Terron boss here. (Make the Agonite Pickaxe with this)
Vravinite Gear - Kill Vravinite mobs, or mine Vravinite Ore with an Agonite Pickaxe.
Jaavik - Mine Jaavik Ore with an Infused Vravinite Pickaxe.
Drakiuz - Mine Drakiuz ore with a Infused Vravinite Pickaxe.
Aleris - Mine Aleris ore with an Infused Vravinite Pickaxe.
How to get to The Blind Oasis:
Obtain Black Quartz from the Nether.
Make Black Quartz Blocks
NOTE: Tef , The Darkness, and the other boss, Terron must be spawned here ONLY. They cannot be spawned anywhere else.
Make the portal like this:
Light up the portal with the Blind Oasis Activator (Recipe in recipe section)
How to get to Vaeryn:
Obtain Blindonite from The Blind Oasis.
Make Blindonites Blocks.
Make the portal like this:
Light up the portal with the Vaeryn Activator (Recipe in recipe section)
How to get to Flamonor:
Obtain Jaavik Block from Vaeryn.
Make portal formation with said blocks.
Light up the portal with the Flamonor Activator (Recipe in recipe section).
NOTE: Drakiuz Ore must be mined with a INFUSED VRAVINITE PICKAXE. So it's best to go to the Vaeryn dimension first.
How to get to Sanctuatite:
Make quartz blocks from the Nether's vanilla quartz ore.
Make portal formation with said blocks.
Light up the portal with the Sanctuatite Activator (Recipe in recipe section).
NOTE: How to obtain Aleris ore: Mine it with an INFUSED VRAVINITE PICKAXE.
Other mod reviews:
Want to support me?
Use this as your signature!
Download links are here. Download.
NEW RIOV-API RELEASED! Use this API to make addons for RioV with ease!
Features Java Reflection methods to replace methods in main Minecraft files/or RioV files
Getting variables in other classes in RioV that cannot be accessed within the source.
Base RioV item files for easy item adding!
Base RioV block files for easy block adding!
Useful methods for addon development!
- Use this API to make addons.
- Distribute with your mod
- Alter code and distribute it.
You may not:
- Make profit off of the API (adfocus, adfly)
***** If you wish to make money off of your addon, then do not distribute the addon with your mod, leave a download link to this page. **
Feel like donating?
Donations are not mandatory, but appreciated. :)
krwminer - $50
lDiverse - £5
HelloImLuke - $5
-- No one else... --
Upgrading from v2.1.x to v2.2.x? Delete your config if you had one..
1. Download Minecraft Forge from here: http://www.files.minecraftforge.net/ Download the latest 1.7.10 INSTALLER.
2. Put my mod's zip file into the /mods/ folder of your .minecraft folder
1. Install Forge into your server folder using the same installer.
2. Install my mod like Singleplayer.
3. Run the server with the universal-forge-blahblahblah.jar and enjoy!
To install expansion packs:
1. You must have The Mists of RioV installed
2. Install like Singleplayer.
Recipes here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1288222-the-mists-of-riov-v2-3-1-the-flora-update#entry21378046
* Merged RioV II with RioV I, a good portion is rewritten, and I need to rewrite some more to make it fully functional. I did this, because I want to get back into modding, so this is where I start.
The rest of the changelog can be found here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/126631367/RioV_Changelog.txt
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
Note: Showing last 25 of 56 logs.
v2.5.0 : 07/11/2015 2:42:25 pm7/11/15
v2.4.9 : 01/22/2015 1:56:34 pm1/22/15
v2.4.8 : 12/06/2014 11:39:07 am12/06/14
v2.4.7 : 12/01/2014 5:37:50 pm12/01/14
v2.4.6 : 11/25/2014 12:30:55 am11/25/14
v2.4.5 : 10/13/2014 7:13:33 pm10/13/14
v2.4.4 : 10/06/2014 7:25:49 pm10/06/14
Adds option to disable mob nameplates
This is the first update in my weekly updates schedule for riov! :)
v2.4.3 : 10/02/2014 8:19:09 pm10/02/14
Fixes smaller bugs
Download page is back! : 09/10/2014 6:06:56 pm9/10/14
v2.4.2 : 09/05/2014 4:21:39 pm9/05/14
Where am I? : 08/27/2014 5:43:25 pm8/27/14
v2.4.1 : 08/12/2014 9:20:53 am8/12/14
Fixes helmet overlay bug
v2.4.0 : 08/06/2014 4:29:43 pm8/06/14
+ Infused Aleris items (finally)
+ Azanor's Baubles mod integration
+ Helmet overlay for helmets (similar to pumpkin) (can be disabled)
+ New tool set and wand: Shadownite
+ New mob: Shadownite Wizard
+ New projectile: Raw Dark Matter
+ In-game RioV documentation
+ NEI integration for Anvil
* Lowers mob spawn rate because people don't like a challenge
* RioV food now affects saturation level
* Fixes Nizonian hitbox
* Demon Angel and Aun'Tun Bodyguard do not attack you if you're on Raetiin, instead, they follow you.
* Switches over to SimpleNetworkWrapper for syncing of Player data, fixes potential memory leak issue
* Anvil recipe is fixed (uses red wool again)
* ModUpdateChecker now checks to see if you're online or not
* Faction names are no longer handled by the server in RioVPlayer NBT data, instead, they are handled client side
* Factions are now only IDs.
* Fixes config GUI not syncing.
* Paladin boss bar vanishes when dead body.
* Mod runs a lot better now
* 'Void Holder' is no longer a duplicate item
* HUD text looks pretty now. :)
* Removal of unused methods and such and variables, in preparation for 1.8
* [RioV-API] Increased version to v2.0.0
- Garnet ore, block/item, and armor
- Blindonite armor/tools as they are useless
- Galokin gear
v2.3.5 : 07/29/2014 1:45:52 pm7/29/14
v2.3.4 : 07/27/2014 4:05:32 pm7/27/14
v2.3.3 : 07/26/2014 8:00:28 am7/26/14
+ Adds new reputation system! No longer execute commands to join factions!
* Fixes server crash when hitting a player
* No more /spfaction /mpfaction commands. :)
* Fixes Wood Elf King spawn egg.
* Made the mob AI a bit more intelligent. :)
Probably the last update for v2.3.x, hopefully moving onto v2.4.0.
NOTICE: Your player saves on multiplayer will be bugged, it's best to delete the player files in the world save file.
v2.3.2 : 07/25/2014 3:08:14 pm7/25/14
v2.3.1 : 07/24/2014 3:02:26 pm7/24/14
Use /pc or /printchangelog in game to see changelog.
v2.2.1 : 07/06/2014 7:12:30 pm7/06/14
v2.2.0 : 07/05/2014 6:49:37 pm7/05/14
I had to remove some things for the sake of the mod working, and they didnt fit... so eh.
There are going to be a few bugs still, so feel free to report them. :)
v2.2.0-beta.6 (2, technically) : 07/05/2014 12:24:46 am7/05/14
v2.2.0-beta.5 : 06/26/2014 3:57:21 pm6/26/14
I'm back! : 06/12/2014 7:29:20 pm6/12/14
v2.2.0pre4 : 04/18/2014 7:39:09 pm4/18/14
New links for mods! : 04/12/2014 3:39:14 pm4/12/14