[1.5.2] Mine Little Brony
Get Embed Code
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
This mod adds pony mobs and pony-related items and blocks from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to Minecraft!
Yes, it has a similar name to the awesome "Mine Little Pony" mod! (Which you should definitely check out if you haven't heard of it)! However, it does entirely different things. It lets you turn into a pony!
This mod adds many new items to the game, including zap apples, Fluttershy trees, and many more things! There's also a biome for the Everfree Forest. The ponies use Verdana's Models from the aforementioned "Mine Little Pony" mod. They also use Verdana's skins.
On the far left is poison joke, which has a different affect for each mob that touches it. After that, throrn bushes, that spawn in the Everfree Forest, and then a fully grown corn crop. After that, in the from left to right are Apple, Fluttershy, zap apple, and cherry saplings with their relevant logs, leaves and planks.
On the left is a cloud slab, created by putting two cloud pieces next to each other. On the right are cloud steps, made by 3 cloud pieces in a crafting area in a right angle shape.
In the middle top from left to right are a storm cloud, soft cloud, and in the middle middle from left to right are the hard cloud and bouncy cloud.
In the middle bottom, we have a cloud machine and cloud masher.
A block is added that drops random gems, but it looks exactly like stone, so there's no point wasting everyone's bandwidth with an image. There's also Tom, who gives himself a random crafting recipe requiring a different kind of stone each time you launch Minecraft. He has a 1 in 500 chance to drop a diamond.
Top left we have a Diamond Zaxe, made by crafting a diamond axe with zap apple sticks as the sticks instead. To craft Zap Apple sticks, (or any sticks in this mod), simply make sticks the same way you would in vanilla Minecraft, but with Zap Apple logs, Cherry logs, or Fluttershy logs. On the far right we have a salt rake, which, when you right-click water, will give you salt, which is used in a few crafting recipes.
On the top left we have Cherries, dropped by breaking Cherry Tree leaves. Next to that is a cherrychanga. Below that are Zap Apples, Apple Fritters, and Apple Juice. Below that is a bottle of Vanilla. Finally, on the bottom left, are: Tube of Mix, Cup of Flour, Cookie Dough, Cookie Crumbs, and salt.
On the top right are: Popcorn, Corn Seeds and Corn. Below that, a Dandelion Sandwich. Finally, below that, we have an Assault Cake (you can throw it at things - try throwing one at a sheep), muffins and cupcakes.
On top we have a gem pouch, you can use this to hold any gem. It will also hold diamonds and emeralds. In the middle are every kind of gem you can find in the mod.
Elements of Harmony:
These currently do nothing more than function as really good armour. I'll be adding new abilities in the future.
Elements Of Harmony:
These are available in the "Render" module. When it's raining, a few will spawn in your world within 1000 blocks of spawn. They work on both single player and multiplayer worlds - your friends will be able to see the same rainbows as you can!
Not much to say about ponies, they're added to the world and you can interact with them. They have their own inventory, and (depending on the pony), can also wear armour. They use (with permission) Verdana's model and rendering code from Mine Little Pony.
You right click tamed ponies with a torch. Why a torch? It's a place-holder until I add a meta gui.
The Everfree Forest:
Lots of close-together trees, vines, and thorn bushes. Poison Joke also spawns here, rather plentifully. Timber Wolves and Changelings are native to this biome too.
These spawn in the Everfree Forest, and Swamps. Their eyes glow in the dark, and they're very hostile.
These spawn in the same places as Timber Wolves, and will attack ponies on sight. They will transform into the pony they attack.
I don't own Hasbro, or My Little Pony, or any franchise about colourful ponies. All I did was code and texture. If you have any issues, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can to fix the issue. I have used nothing from anypony elses work, except Verdana - with Verdana's permission.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - Teotoo, Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Warning: This mod contains rapid colour-changing sheep.
I'm uncertain if it's enough to affect people with epilepsy, but here's a warning, just in case.
Version 3.1.8 for Minecraft (with Forge) 1.5.2
--Core (necessary): Core download is available in the normal download box, at the top of this page.
--Render (optional): download
--Clouds (optional): download
--Vegetation (optional): download
Want to copy and paste this mod thread on your site, and then put the download link behind an ad.fly (or other monetising) link?
Stop doing it.
It's not that I don't want people using this mod, it's that other websites may alter the mod in some way as to make it evil. Also, it's immoral. If you want to share about the mod, please feel free to copy and paste the thread but the DOWNLOAD LINK MUST BE TO THIS THREAD. You can NOT include a download link on your page.
- Minecraft Forge & Minecraft 1.5.2
Do not just say "it crashed" and expect me to be some sort of mind reader. Post a crash-log - but do not post crash-logs here. Put any crash-log you have on pastebin.com and put a link to that paste here.
If you do not want to use pastebin, you may use any other web-paste-sharing tool. If you don't want to do that, post the error on the MinecraftForums thread for this mod, in spoilers.
I will not assist you in crash debugging unless you have posted a crashlog adhereing to the above rules. If the issue does not produce a crash, or you're having trouble installing it, then disregard the above information.
Click here for proof of Verdana allowing use of models from MineLP.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5.2|
|Tags:||Little, Pony, Single Player, Mobs, Npcs, Mlpfim, Ssp, New Content|
|Credit:||Verdana, Captaincharisma, doomfan64, malkier1, darthvader45, RickyMario7, dann494, peteian, nry|
Update #18 : 06/14/2013 4:06:20 pm6/14/13
- Waterproof barrels now retain their liquids
- Barrels now emit light based on lightlevel of liquid
- Fixed barrel liquid level render.
- Liquid name and amount added to item tooltip of barrels.
- Blocks that drop special stuff (e.g. barrels drop barrel items w/nbt values) will not drop if they player's in creative mode.
- Food won't take 2 items instead of taking 1.
- Blocks that drop special stuff (e.g. barrels drop barrel items w/nbt values) will not drop if the player is in creative mode.
- Coloured Glass saves saves its colour.
- Add mcmod.info file, including MLB logo (by dann494, if I recall correctly)
- Move all MineLittlePony classes (even if tweaked by myself) to verdanaetal.minelittlepony.*
- Food items now heal the correct amounts depending on what they are, and SCC spawns half as frequently.
- There's now a config option for players to add custom gems.
- Begun implementation of mirror pools.
- Barrels now have a blacklist of liquids to read.
Update #17 : 04/11/2013 11:53:13 am4/11/13
- Actually updated the version number.
- Fixed that weird corn growing bug.
- Achievements should be fixed. I never experienced this bug, but it should definitely be fixed now. Hopefully.
- Added a few new achievements :3
- Achievements are now on separate pages for each module.
- Moved some achievement requirements around.
- Lots of refactoring.
- Testing something that might stop the cmc forgetting their names.
Update #16 : 04/05/2013 5:44:22 pm4/05/13
- Officially updated to 1.5.1
- Added waterproof barrels.
- Removed dead recipe for pouch.
- Replaced leather in existing pouch recipe with paper.
- Fair amount of refactoring.
- Replaced most items in recipes with forge ore directionary counterparts.
- Made the tool recipes mirrored.
- Added corn plots as a possible village structure.
- Added ability to disable all mob spawning in one option. This includes ponies.
Update #15 : 01/01/2013 9:01:49 pm1/01/13
- Fixed a terrible terrible bug that literally meant the death of all pony mobs on a server. This would have been released a lot sooner, had I been able to log in. My apologies.
Update #14 : 12/31/2012 2:39:29 pm12/31/12
- Updated to 1.4.6
- Fixed bug where the wrong planks metadata dropped from planks.
- Increased resistance and hardness of planks.
- Cleaned up some config options left from old things.
- Cleaned up the config file. World gen and spawn rates have their own sections now
- Timber Wolves should actually attack the player now.
- Changelings will attack at night (and not attack in the day (however, if it's day and they're already chasing you, you'll have to run until they give up again - much like how spiders do))
- Timber wolves now have glowing eyes.
- Cleaned up a lot of useless code in the Timber Wolves render class.
- Tweaked spawn rates of ponies _again_.
- Removed signs from spawning on Sugar Cube Corner.
- Organised, cleaned up and reformatted a lot of code. It's now beautiful.
- Fixed that Achievements bug where it said achievement.achievementname .-.
- Increased time it takes for saplings to grow.
- Removed changeling hives from spawning in the nether. Begun implementation of new Changeling systems.
- Removed useless code from guards
- Made guards tameable (by default they can not be tamed - you must set it in the config file)
- Moved some stuff around in the pony superclass - made things more modular.
- Completely remade Corn. it will now grow 2 blocks high (with a barely noticeable 3rd block to give the illusion of differing heights). It also has a texture which looks like corn. Popcorn is now a lot rarer to drop from it.
Update #13 : 12/13/2012 5:53:19 am12/13/12
- Fixed a bug where some different items were mergeable .-.
- Fixed some metadata smelting recipes.
Update #12 : 12/10/2012 6:36:45 am12/10/12
- Leaves are shearable
- Leaves decay
- Leaves drop the correct fruit
- Leaves drop the correct saplings
- All 4 saplings, thorns and poison joke have been merged into one block via the magic of metadata.
- Everfree forest now contains the regular shaped jungle trees (the really tall versions of oak trees but with jungle leaves), and vines.
- The cloud steps class has been reduced from >200 lines to literally like 10 lines. It would be non-existent if the vanilla steps's visibility was public.
- Steps also do the corner things and upsidedowney things.
- Cloud slabs are now transparent
- Cloud slabs can be placed upside down.
- Tweaked spawn rates a little (again)
- Removed most of my tree world gen classes, replaced with vanilla world gen classes with my blockids passed in, along with height etc...
- Added Explosive Chocolate Milkshake
- Added Pepper Pots (no, not the lady from Iron Man) and the ability to die from sneezing.
- Fixed that bug where the world ends if you put down stairs.
- Began moving entity registeringblahblahblah to a separate class. Not really a priority.
- Merged nearly all items that weren't too fancy into one item with metadata.
- Completely removed scrolls because people keep cheating to get them and then not understanding why they were hidden.
- Reorganised the item texture file.
- Merged all food into one item.
- All leaves have their own names.
- You can place leaves (if you previously acquired them without cheating) without them turning into apple leaves.
- Replaced my dead bush spawner with minecraft's own one. Should be more efficient.
- Updated to 1.4.4/5.
Update #11 : 11/16/2012 7:28:20 am11/16/12
- Updated to 1.4.4.
- Reduced render distance of pony name labels
- Fixed shift-click bug again
- Fixed log placement bug
- Reduced spawn rate of ponies
- Reduced group size of background ponies (now there shouldnt be literally hundreds of background ponies in groups any more - more like 5 or so).
- Reduced spawn rate of Timber Wolves
- Lag reduction
- Limited height at which houses can spawn.
- Fixed a really dumb bug when hitting a zapple tree with your hands only.
- Fixed missing armor textures - whoops!
Update #10 : 09/19/2012 11:15:23 am9/19/12
- Added Changelings as dungeon mob
- Removed changeling ability to change (temporary - will be added back)
- Added Dragon Quest biome
- Changed how Gems work - now they just use one texture, colored programmatically.
- Added Fast and Fancy textures
- Updated mod to 1.3.2 Minecraft.
- Cloud Machine - create clouds by inserting a bucket of water into the machine
- Cloud Masher - change the type of cloud by adding slime/feather/gunpowder into the machine, along with any type of block.
- Added most items as dungeon loots
- Added new achievement relating to cloud machines.
- Removed most cloud recipes - you can change the cloud using the cloud masher now.
- Removed ponies talking to you when you first approach them
- Added questing gui.
- Made unicorn guis a little more informative.
- Rewrote most the mod
- Remade the quest code
- Spawner eggs for all ponies (except background ponies who get an egg for all of them)
- Chimmy Cherries/Cherry Chongas heal a little more now
- Changed leaves to be back to how normal leaves are - break them to get an apple, 1 in 5 times. This should drastically reduce lag.
- Timber Wolf egg
- Changed recipe for Poison Joke to require gunpowder
- Re-added Apple Pie
- Increase amount of bounce of bouncy cloud
- Increased chance of apples and cookies spawning in dungeons
- Made code more modular & optimized.
- Fixed a bug relating to corn seeds and corn.
- Fixed a bug relating to bonemeal.
- Fixed a missing cfg file option.
- Fixed a bug relating to tree leaves
- Added mod info file. It now says something if you click Mods on the main screen of minecraft, and click Mine Little Brony :3
Update #9 : 07/25/2012 4:56:10 am7/25/12
- Inventories and a pretty gui to go with it!
- Cloud Houses
- Cloud blocks: Including cloud stairs, cloud slabs, a normal cloud block, a cloud block which has a 4 in 5 chance of reducing all fall damage, a storm cloud block (which will shoot lightning at the ground if you punch it), and a bouncy cloud block.
- Apple Trees (punch a leaf with an apple in it to get an apple)
- Now requires forge. This should increase compatibility by a lot!
- This version is designed to work with an unreleased server version i'm still working on. So soon, you will be able to play with your friends!
- Zap Apple trees now go through "the signs".
- Cherry trees now are larger than normal trees, work the same way as apple trees in that you punch a leaf with a cherry in it to get a cherry.
- Timber Wolves
- Timber wolves really really don't like fire. Just sayin'.
- Numerous bugfixes
Update #8 : 06/28/2012 5:01:00 pm6/28/12
- Fixed bug when it's dark and there are Changelings, which would cause lag.
- Replaced the wrong textures with the correct ones ><
Update #7 : 06/28/2012 9:19:39 am6/28/12
- Numerous bugfixes
- Changeling fixes
- Changelings will take the name of the pony they attack! But with a twist...
- Cloud blocks added (but you'll have to use something like TMI to get them yet :3
- All ponies have names floating above their heads
- Tamed ponies will have health appended to their names.
- Fillies are tameable.
- The mane 6 + fillies can wear armor. Including the Elements of Harmony!
- Ponies have an inventory system now (you won't notice it, but it's there).
- Ponies will say hi to you when you first see them (no need to right click, they'll say hi by themselves!) - but for now, this is only done once. In the future, I'm planning to make them talk randomly.
- Assault cake will turn sheep pink if you throw it at sheep :3
- Apple pie now works the same way as cake (and has a terrible texture I did :3).
- Changed a few recipes.
- Fixed the beds spawning in the houses :3
Update #6 : 06/16/2012 2:18:06 pm6/16/12
- Changed one or two secrets of Poison Joke to only be activated if you've set poisonJokeExtras to true in the config
- Foiled dann494's plans of world destruction with a zombie pigman army (GO ON, TRY IT)
- Nerf'd lightning from Zap Apple trees. Still, be careful. Especially around lots of trees!
- Added Guards
- Added Princess Luna and Princess Celestia
- Guards spawn if Luna/Celestia are attacked. They also spawn randomly throughout the world.
- Made it so you can set your own Changeling spawn rate.
- Added Changeling spawn egg.
- Tweaked world generation of trees a little.
- Apple Pie is now 1 per stack.
- Zap Apples are 4 per stack.
- Fixed Changelings-randomly-stop-attacking bug.
- Removed Friendship levels. They were buggy, somewhat pointless, and rather frustrating.
- Mane 6+Derpy now are a little harder to tame (sometimes).
- Fixed that infinite apples bug :3 (thanks for mentioning it, peteian )
- PONIES ACTUALLY STAY WHERE THEYRE TOLD. Right-click with nothing to make them sit.
- Added a few new Achievements
- Fixed the Achievement icons - now they look like what they're referencing!
- Fixed Luna and Celestia not flapping their wings :3
- Made dandelion sandwich recipe less insane.
- Fixed bug relating to the Assault Cake.
- Removed the Stick of Fluttershy!
- Added some of dann494's textures (Popcorn, Changeling egg, Cherry Sapling, Fertilizer)
Update #5 : 06/10/2012 1:19:31 pm6/10/12
- MOAR PONIES
- Cherry trees and cherry treats!
Update #4 : 06/03/2012 8:24:35 am6/03/12
- Applejack is affected by Poison Joke - Help her find water to fix her.
- Numerous minor bugfixes
- Added the Cutie Mark Crusaders
Update #3 : 05/28/2012 4:06:14 pm5/28/12
- Added update checker! The mod will now check for updates :)
- Numerous bugfixes
- Fixed the ponies identity issues
- Added some textures from dann494
Update #2 : 05/19/2012 2:03:50 pm5/19/12
- Pegasi Flap their wings
- Ponies now have personalities
- Various bugfixes
- AI Updated
- Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle can teleport
- New Achievement
- Friendship level text-overlay/hud-type-thing (press f4)
- Fluttershy picks up flowers :3
Update #1 : 05/05/2012 4:29:48 pm5/05/12
- Added Tom
- Changelings eyes are tweaked to be less adorable
- Friendship levels - help out the ponies and you will be rewarded! You also increase in "friendship levels". If you have enough friendship levels, you can tame a pony!
- Ponies now have special GUI's which you can access using: A feather on a Pegasus, or a Sapphire on a Unicorn. If you have enough friendship levels, you unlock abilities of the ponies.
- Unlockable pony abilities - change the weather, uncover hidden gems!
- Various bugfixes.