Minecraft - School Edition
12,237Views, 15 today
- 681Downloads, 2 today
Get Embed Code
Level 43 : Master Necromancer
Posted 12/25/12 3:21:15 pm , last updated: 04/25/13 10:40:14 pm
This is for the people that want to play Minecraft on school computers!
Basically, this is a batch file that changes the location of where .minecraft runs from (It is not a virus, if you don't trust me, you can virus scan it)
This allows it to be one a flash drive, and you not have to move it to %appdata%. With this, you have no more hassle. Just run the Batch file with Minecraft.exe in the folder, and BAM! your done.
Watch the video for a tutorial, its just a basic one i used with the C Drive (Works exactly the same with other drives)
- Download the Folder from my website (Please use adf.ly link)
- Extract Files
- Make a Folder called "Minecraft"
- Put the Folder in which ever drive you picked. *Your top bar should look something like: "(drive):Minecraft*
- Download "Minecraft.exe" from www.minecraft.net
- Put "Minecraft.exe" in the "Minecraft" Folder.
- Run the Batch (.bat) File
- It should open, complete, and then open "Minecraft.exe"
Have any questions? Comment or PM me! :)
Direct Link Please use adf.ly link.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5|
|Tags:||Batch, File, Minecraft, Directory, Changer, Mod, Rainbow, Unicorn, School, Edition, Derp, Food, Stuff, Program|
Update #2 : 04/25/2013 10:40:14 pm4/25/13
Update #1 : 01/10/2013 10:50:51 am1/10/13
Added Word Tutorial
Join us to post comments.