[Minecraft 1.5.2 Forge] Mo' Zombies! [V1.55]
79,502Views, 90 today
- 20,915Downloads, 38 today
Get Embed Code
Level 48 : Master Zombie
Posted 12/30/11 5:19:10 pm , last updated: 06/11/13 5:45:39 pm
Survivor tribes roam around trying to survive
This mod also gives you a Zombie Creeper cape:
Here is some info on the mod:
- Zombie Creepers explode larger areas of land and drop TNT
- If you install the mod you get a zombie creeper cape
- Zombie Dwarfs drop coal
- Zombie notch kills you instantly and drops apples
- Zombie Cyborg drops redstone
- Nether Zombies drop feathers
- Zombie Pirate drops gold nuggets
- Zombie Pa drops leather
- Zombie Miner drops cobblestone
- Cookie zombie is faster than you
- Survivors drop bread
- Survivors can be tamed with iron
- Survivors kill zombies by themselves when they are not tamed
- You can play Mo' Zombies multiplayer with your friends
- Disco Zombies drop Noteblocks
- Zombie Kings wear Gold Armor making them stronger
- Zombie Kings drop assorted Gold items
- Disco Zombies have a rare chance to drop music discs or jukeboxes
- Mob Heads are added with each mob
- Supports Voxel Map (AKA Zan's Minimap)
- More info at http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/527567-minecraft-100-mo-zombies-v10-survivors-coming-soon/
How to install:
1A.) Download and install Forge Universal 7.8.0 HERE
1B.) Download the most recent Mo' Zombies.zip.
2.) Make sure you have a mods folder in the .minecraft directory, If you don't have this folder, make one.
3.) Drag the Mo' Zombies.zip file into the mods folder
*Optional: If you would like to have the cape, drag the bfj.class file found in the Mo' Zombies.zip into the minecraft.jar*
4.) Start up the game and survive!
1A.) Download and install the Minecraft Forge Universal server software.
2.) Download the most recent Mo' Zombies.zip from below.
3.) Run the server at-least once in order to generate needed files.
4.) Drag the Mo' Zombies.zip file into the mods folder.
5.) Run the server and try to survive with friends!
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - , Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://minecraft.net/terms) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5.2|
|Tags:||Mine, Craft, Minecraft, Zombies, Mod, Coocoo617, New Content|
1.55 : 06/11/2013 5:45:39 pm6/11/13
- Added Voxel Map (AKA Zan's Minimap) EntityRadar support for all mobs
1.54 : 06/08/2013 11:11:23 am6/08/13
- New Zombie Knight texture (Thanks Fanatictekken)
- Zombie Butcher can now drop raw fish
- By holding a cookie, the Cookie Zombie slows down
- Zombie Pa can now drop leather boots as a rare drop
- Disco Zombie can now have a rare drop of any record or a jukebox
- Fixed Zombie Butcher only dropping raw beef
- Removed iron ingot rare drop for Zombie Pirate
- Removed unused texture
1.53 : 05/10/2013 12:01:55 am5/10/13
- All mobs now have step sounds
- Survivors can now be given iron ingots
- Survivors now let off smoke when iron ingots are given to them
- Disco Zombies now spawn music note particles
- Added mcmod.info file
- Zombie Notch and Zombie Herobrine now drop around 1 level of xp on death
- Fixed Zombie Notch not instakilling people wearing full diamond armor
- Zombie Herobrine now has a flaming effect
- Changed filesystem in the zipfile
1.52 : 05/04/2013 2:06:22 pm5/04/13
- [size=13px]Updated for Minecraft 1.5.2[/size]
- [size=13px]Fixed Zombie Notch causing server errors and crashes[/size]
1.51 : 04/13/2013 12:42:46 pm4/13/13
- [size=13px]Survivors can now spawn children only in creative with a mob egg[/size]
- [size=13px]Survivors now walk around[/size]
- [size=13px]New survivor egg texture[/size]
- [size=13px]Survivors no longer glitch through the ground[/size]
- [size=13px]Zombie butcher now attacks nearby chickens, cows, and pigs[/size]
- [size=13px]Zombie mob eggs now have correct texture[/size]
1.5 : 03/29/2013 5:57:37 pm3/29/13
- [size=13px][color=rgb(40,40,40)]Updated for Minecraft 1.5.1[/color][/size]
- [size=13px][color=rgb(40,40,40)]Mobs now spawn in dungeons[/color][/size]
- [size=13px][color=rgb(40,40,40)]Added the Zombie Butcher[/color][/size]
- [size=13px][color=rgb(40,40,40)]Fixed major survivor spawn rate bug[/color][/size]
1.42 : 03/08/2013 3:25:53 pm3/08/13
- [size=12px][color=rgb(20,20,20)][bgcolor=rgb(252,252,252)]Disco Zombies now play and dance to music! [/bgcolor][/color][/size]
- [size=12px][color=rgb(20,20,20)][bgcolor=rgb(252,252,252)]Zombie Knight now wears a chainmail chestplate [/bgcolor][/color][/size]
- [size=12px][color=rgb(20,20,20)][bgcolor=rgb(252,252,252)]Zombie Creepers now blow up villagers [/bgcolor][/color][/size]
- [size=12px][color=rgb(20,20,20)][bgcolor=rgb(252,252,252)]Fixed Cookie Zombie not making zombie sounds[/bgcolor][/color][/size]
1.41 : 03/02/2013 2:39:24 pm3/02/13
- [size=13px]Re-added cape support[/size]
- Fixed Zombie Creeper model missing
- fixed Zombie Dwarf and Zombie Creeper having Zombie Pirate textures
- Fixed Disco Zombie dropping redstone
- added Survivors in creative menu with minimal features
- adjusted mob egg textures
Join us to post comments.