Minecraft Comes Alive [SSP] [SMP] [Multi-Language] [Forge]
143,248Views, 335 today
- 62,677Downloads, 152 today
- 191 Comments
- 90 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Modder
- Villagers are no longer derpy Caveman Squidwards. MCA replaces them with male or female humans with many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- Interacting with villagers builds relationships. Get your relationship high enough and you will be able to marry a villager.
- You will be able to have children with the villager you marry.
- Children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have children of their own.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens a small secret feature.
- You can marry other players and have children in SMP and LAN.
- Translated to over 20 different languages.
MCA also has a website that hosts downloads, an FAQ, how to play, recipes, everything you'd need to know: MCA Website
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
|Tags:||Family, Babies, Children, Child, Marriage, Kids, Villager, Npc, Marry, New Content|
|Credit:||SheWolfDeadly, mezzodrinker, The_Nanobots, many others.|
v4.1.5 : 10/16/2014 10:56:14 pm10/16/14
Fix: Crash when throwing an item no longer occurs.
v4.1.2 : 09/04/2014 5:51:23 am9/04/14
Fix: Procreation with a villager should no longer crash the game.
Fix: Repaired crash that can occur when divorcing from your spouse.
Fix: Fixed crash that can occur when a villager attacks another entity.
Fix: Fixed crash when incorrectly adding a villager to the family tree using the editor.
Fix: Fixed crash when a villager attempts to sleep in their bed and it is no longer there.
v4.1.0 : 08/30/2014 1:17:49 am8/30/14
MCA now "phones-home" during each play session. This means that it
connects to a remote server belonging to us to get information such as
the most recent update.
MAJOR: MCA now has the ability to send us crash reports as they happen.
Feature: As requested, MCA "Lite" mode is now toggleable via the in-game setup screen. This disables marriage, babies, etc.
Feature: You can now craft villager beds, and any nearby villager will sleep in them at night.
Feature: Cooking chore now accepts all fuels, even those from other mods.
Feature: Villagers can now swim!
Feature: Added /mca.reloadmodproperties to update the loaded mod properties without having to restart.
Feature: Added /mca.reloadworldproperties to update all players' world properties without having to log out or restart.
Feature: A family tree editor has been added to the villager editor.
Feature: An MCA villager's ID is now shown at the top of the villager editor, for family tree editing purposes.
Change: Distance at which villagers begin following has been extended.
Change: Farmers will now place slabs on top of water to avoid falling in.
Change: There are no more commands for marriage, having a baby, divorcing a player, etc.
Change: As soon as you receive a marriage request or baby request, you must accept or decline.
Fix: Villagers will no longer run around wildly on dedicated servers.
Fix: Villagers will now free themselves from water blocks when farming.
Fix: Smooth stone is now properly turned into cobblestone when villagers mine.
Fix: Villagers no longer run around at super speed in multiplayer.
Fix: You can no longer marry a villager then use the lost relative document.
Fix: Villagers no longer suddenly stop maintaining large farms.
Fix: Escape now closes the villager editor.
Fix: You can now call your spouse or child while they're riding a horse.
Technical: Packet system completely rewritten. No more memory leaks on dedicated servers.
v4.0.4 : 05/25/2014 3:01:08 am5/25/14
Fixed issues that causes some servers to lag.
v4.0.3 : 05/04/2014 5:34:33 am5/04/14
API: onAddAI now provides an instance of the villager.
v4.0.1 : 04/10/2014 2:44:31 pm4/10/14
- Feature: MCA villagers now have a "girth" factor, which is a polite word for "fatness." This is editable in the villager editor.
- Change: Villager height is no longer limited between -10 and 10 when editing with the villager editor.
- Change: Labels over villagers' heads now appear on servers.
- Fix: (Parents Deceased) should no longer appear when a child is a certain distance from their still-living parents.
- Fix: More secure properties managers may stop identity switching.
- Fix: If your spouse is a player, they are now also notified that your baby is ready to grow up.
- Fix: A duplication bug with MCA villagers' inventories has been fixed.
- Fix: Various parsing errors on a server should no longer happen.
- Fix: Grandchildrens' special dialogue is now used correctly.
- Fix: Grandchildren born from female player children are now correctly marked as Grandchildren.
- Fix: Adults will now do chores when you are a monarch.
- Fix: Villager editor should stop crashing for different locales.
- Fix: Villagers are now much less finicky with their homepoints.
v3.6.0 : 02/21/2014 1:05:37 am2/21/14
- Fix: Fixed crash while mining modded blocks.
- Fix: Fixed game-breaking crash when a child's axe broke while woodcutting. Broken worlds are restored.
- Fix: Fixed crash when giving villagers cake on a server.
- Fix: "For Science, You Monster" now unlocks correctly.
- Fix: You are now able to take gifts from villagers who have a gift available for you.
- Fix: The lost relative document is now properly removed from your inventory when it is used.
v3.6.0b : 02/14/2014 1:45:49 pm2/14/14
- MAJOR: This version may not work correctly or at all when using an existing world containing MCA villagers! Perform backups before testing. Use at your own risk!
- MAJOR: Modders now have access to an API that can add custom villager types, among other things. This is a very early version, and input from modders would be welcome. It is downloadable in the Downloads section.
- MAJOR: Item IDs have been shifted up into the 25,000s range by default. All items added by MCA may disappear upon loading a new world!
- Feature: Added new tombstone model and texture.
- Feature: You can now interact with players by right clicking them with a wedding ring or nothing in your hands.
- Feature: Added 41 new skins from the following users - Vampigeon32, Creativewallz, northrup117, Crudecadet, DonOfAllTime, Meowzahs, kat60906, nimz091, Opee_O, Will3wildiie, Bree_15, abba1115, and xXAdamXx.
- Feature: Villagers and children can now ride horses.
- Feature: Villager Editor now has two pages, allowing for more customizable options in the future.
- Feature: Added Cooking chore - this is for spouses only. Some villagers will cook faster or slower than others!
- Feature: You can now create decorative crowns that are either red, blue, green, pink, or purple.
- Feature: Children now gain experience from doing chores. Experience leads to enhanced results for that chore.
- Feature: Particles now spawn when two villagers get married.
- Feature: Villagers are much less finicky with their home points.
- Feature: Villagers and children have variable heights.
- Feature: Tombstones can be placed at angles.
- Feature: You can rename a villager by using a name tag on them.
- Feature: A villager's name is displayed above their head when you look at them. This can be turned off in Setup.
- Feature: Anyone following you will sprint when you sprint.
- Feature: Villagers now have armor slots in their inventory, and no longer wear the best combination of armor.
- Feature: A villager you are engaged to is now called your Fiancé or Fiancée.
- Change: Children are slightly smaller than they were before.
- Change: Villagers no longer run away in fear when you draw an axe while they are chasing you.
- Change: A villager will now get angry when you divorce from them.
- Change: Villagers who are staying go to sleep on that spot after one minute, not two.
- Change: Villagers now exit gift mode when you move 10 blocks away.
- Change: Getting engaged no longer unlocks the Gettin' Hitched achievement.
- Change: Setup buttons moved slightly upwards.
- Change: You no longer gift one arranger's ring at a time. Instead, you must have two arranger's rings in your inventory, and the villager you gift the ring to will marry the villager that is closest to them.
- Change: You no longer gift one cake at a time. Instead, you must have two cakes, plus the villager and their spouse must be next to each other. Gifting the cake to one will automatically gift it to the other.
- Fix: Dialogue issue when telling villagers to do a chore has been fixed.
- Fix: Skins in the Villager Editor are now correctly sorted in numerical order.
- Fix: Guards no longer attack creepers.
- Fix: Babies not growing up on a server should be much more reliable now.
- Fix: Possible fix to multiplayer identity switching.
- Fix: Crash when interacting with villager children/adults whose parent(s) had died will no longer happen.
- Fix: Villagers with parents should no longer incorrectly show (Parents Deceased).
- Fix: Random crash when changing a villager's gender in the villager editor will no longer happen.
- Fix: Villagers can now wear colored leather armor.
- Fix: A villager's leggings will no longer shrink into their body after re-loading your world.
- Fix: Villagers will now only sleep in the overworld.
- Fix: A wedding ring is now consumed when marrying a player.
- Fix: Fixed a few odd issues with the villager editor.
- Fix: Female (villager) couples can no longer have children.
- Fix: Guards and children no longer attack mobs that cannot be seen. (Underground, behind walls, etc.)
- Fix: Villagers no longer speak twice when you hit them with a weapon.
- Technical: Much smaller network and memory footprint.
- Technical: Tons upon tons of under-the-hood optimizations.
v3.5.1 : 09/26/2013 7:34:49 am9/26/13
- MAJOR: This version has been ported to 1.5.2 and 1.6.4. 1.5.2 users may require a new world. Every version of MCA from now on will be ported to the previous two major updates. 1.5.2 support will drop on Minecraft 1.8, 1.6.x support will drop on Minecraft 1.9, and so on.
- Feature: There is now a possibility of a unique splash text when starting Minecraft.
- Feature: You can view the success chance of each interaction by pressing CTRL in the interaction GUI.
- Feature: Added submitted skins from DramaQueenMinecraft, lone_warlock, and RennaLorie.
- Feature: Guards now have 40 points of health.
- Change: The wrong GUI was opening for adult player children. This resulted in a few odd glitches.
- Change: Once players' children are adults, you can control them like normal villagers.
- Fix: Adult player children weren't supposed to have a Play button.
- Fix: You can now flirt with and kiss other players' adult children.
- Fix: You can no longer flirt with and kiss villagers that are related to you.
- Fix: Married villagers are no longer recognized as married when their spouse dies, no matter where they happen to be.
- Fix: The whistle now works over longer distances.
- Fix: The hardcore mode secret now works over longer distances.
- Fix: Arranging a marriage can no longer be abused.
- Fix: A villager child no longer says their parents are deceased when only one has died.
- Fix: Many issues with arranging marriages on a server have been fixed.
- Fix: Issues with special skins not appearing have been fixed.
- Technical: MCA now keeps its own internal list of villagers rather than relying on the loaded entity list. This should be much more stable and less prone to glitches.
Join us to post comments.