Minecraft Desktop Clocks
3,642Views, 5 today
- 0Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 49 : Master Modder
Posted 07/23/12 11:05:50 am , last updated: 10/12/12 10:06:21 am
Available Clocks: Minecraft, Notch, Creeper, Pig, Spider, Cow
I hope you have fun with them.
INFO: The normal version might be a bit to big, I recommend using the small one.
1. You start the program, the desktop clock should appear
2. To close it, you click the TNT, to move it around simply left click and drag.
3. Well, that's it! I said it's simple, oh wait, something very important: in order to get the time, you have to look at it xD
By downloading this you agree with the following:
You are allowed to:
- use this tool and everything you create with it
You aren't allowed to:
- redistribute this software or any part of it
- to make money with the software or anything based on it
- decompile it / get the source code
I am NOT responsible for any damage done to your computer or anything else.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.4.6|
|Tags:||Aesthetic, Tool, Kirby0016, Clock, Watch, Mod, Program, Desktop, TNT, Look, Minecraftish, Minecraft Look, Simple, Notch Clock, Notch, Creator, Why, Are, You, Reading, This|
|Credit:||Video by TasatierGaming / Hey_Yotube|
Update #3 : 10/12/2012 10:06:21 am10/12/12
Coming soon: Enderman, Herobrine and more
Update #2 : 10/07/2012 10:34:26 am10/07/12
Update #1 : 08/16/2012 1:35:56 pm8/16/12
Join us to post comments.