MINETEXT - MCEdit filter to write words into the world
4,529Views, 22 today
- 616Downloads, 3 today
Get Embed Code
Level 52 : Grandmaster Architect
Posted 03/01/13 6:13:12 pm
Recently added: Proportional fonts, multiple font support, and some Minecraft blocks as a font.
1. Copy the .py file into your MCEdit filters directory
2. Move the font folder into your MCEdit filters directory
1. Add any new 5W 10H 2L .schematics you want to the font directory. The naming convention is .schematic
2. Select a region in MCEdit
3. Enter your text in the Message field
4. Run the filter.
You can change the material with MCEdit's Replace tool.
A video tutorial is online here: VIDEO Reddit thread here for discussion
This album shows how to create the .schematic files for your own font.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.4.7|
|Credit:||@Texelelf on Twitter for MCSchematic API assistance|
Join us to post comments.