12,937Views, 43 today
- 3,448Downloads, 14 today
Get Embed Code
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
Posted 11/23/12 7:07:08 pm
Start making your own model now.
Techne is a modeler for Minecraft
With Techne, you can avoid having to mess with code and spending hours recompiling and testing your model. It allows you to create models for Minecraft visually.
Need a box? Click the box button and VOILA! Box too big for you? Scale it down using nothing but your mouse. Simple.
Techne is currently available for download, but features are still being added and bugs are being fixed.
WebsiteYou can find more infos, the latest youtube videos and a gallery with awesome models at http://techne.zeux.me/Techne
- Support for bigger textures
- Support for child-parts found in 1.9
- Preview texture mapping
- Export Texturemap
- Seeker that allows you to see what part of the texture is mapped to any given cube (and what side)
- Visual representation of the anchor-point
- Export to any textbased format with templates
- History (ctrl+z/ctrl+y) (currently deactivated)
- Copy and paste
- Turbo Model Thingy support
- Save a model if you want to resume later
- Autoreloads texture when it gets changed:
Mac/Linux Support?No, it does not support macs, but http://techne.zeux.me will and the editor there should be up and running shortly.
The more you cry for it the more it makes me not release it.
However, there will be a release for Linux either way.
Screenshotsminus.comYou can view a gallery of screenshots at minus.com
Bear in mind that this also shows the history and progress of Techne over the years.
RequirementsThe following prerequisites are required:
- Windows Installer 3.1
- Microsoft NET Framework 4 (x86 or x64)
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.4|
|Tags:||Techne, Modeller, ZeuX, Program|
Join us to post comments.