[1.6.4] Naruto mod v0.3.2 with auto installer [WIP]
Get Embed Code
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
The mod has only just come out so LOADS more will be added
The progress wont be very accurate because I may decide to add more or less that I think at the moment, depends if more features are thought of or scrapped but i am still at the start of making the mod at the moment. That means LOADS more is being added. Also the percent is until its out of beta. More will be added also when its done
I will be constantly updating this so there will be loads of updates coming out.
This is the new server that will be used in the naruto mod.
Planet Minecraft Page:http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/naruto-minecraft-rpgshinobi-craft---ninja-reformed-we-are-recruiting/
The server isn't finished yet but if you like you can help with the server.
There is also a Join Naruto Server button in the mod
If you find any bugs take a screenshot of you can or just send me a message to my planet minecraft account, please don't fill up thecommentswith bugs you found so send them strait to me and i will read and reply with details about the bug and when I am going to fix it if you want.
Also don't complain here or to me if u are banned of the server!
Hope to see you on the server.
I will try and set up a Wiki soon and put all the crafting recipies and other info there when I make it but for now there are no recepies on here at the moment because they seem to have vanished when I last edited the mod description, I'll add them back as soon as possible!
Sadly there are not any up to date mod reviews at the moment, if you make one contact me and i will post it here!
This problem can often be caused by winrar, to fix this open winrar and open the settings. From there you should be able to control which file types it assosiates itsself with.
If the file still contiues to show as a zip file or you don't have winrar installed they it may actually be a zip file extension. In this case just change the .zip at the end of the file to a .jar file and that should sort your problems :D
Problems with the installer or the mod?
Before you complain about the mod installer not running please install java 7 from here http://www.java.com/en/download/manual_java7.jsp and then see if it works. If is continues to not work then you can tell me. At the moment java 8 does not work.
If the mod doesn't work after being installed please check that your mods folder is empty because it may be a mod that you have tried to install is in there and isn't compatible with it.
If you are still having problems after reinstalling and updating java
Then feel free to contact me on skype and ask for help, I am available most of the time!
Or send an email to: [email protected]
Support The Development
Support on patreon
I will not be held responsible for any damage caused while misusing my mod or installing my mod, with or without the installer
although it is highly unlikely that any damage will be caused anyway.
Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden © Masashi Kishimoto, Shonen Jump, Studio Pierrot, TV Tokyo, & Shueisha. All materials used belong to their rightful owners.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6.4|
|Tags:||Naruto, Ninja, Mod, New Content|
|Credit:||Praneeth98, Orkwaagh and Mrs_Shadowz|
Note: Showing last 25 of 27 logs.
1.6.4] Version 0.3.2 : 08/31/2014 6:51:17 pm8/31/14
- The water bullet jutsu was added
- New items added(kubikiribocho, madara armour and leggings)
- fixed a bug with the launcher stopping the mod installing
- fixed the throwing animation
- added elbows to the character
- fixed bugs with the fireball and substitution jutsu calculating distances
- added a new options menu
[1.6.4] Version 0.3.1 : 06/27/2014 2:19:48 pm6/27/14
- A major bug has been fixed that was caused by dropbox causing all users to be unable to use the mod, also code has been added to make sure that the same sort of error never happens again.
[1.6.4] Version 0.3.0 : 06/13/2014 8:45:02 pm6/13/14
- Added bonsai trees
- Fixed the problem with leaves not dropping apples
- Added flak jackets
- Added a new experementle first person mode that can be toggled by pressing O
- Updated the fireball model and particles
- Updated the substitution to move and look more convinsing
- Fixed a few other bugs and glitches
[1.6.4] Version 0.2.0 : 04/06/2014 5:04:17 pm4/06/14
- Added the first jutsus and more techniques(fireball, shadow clone and substitution)
- Added cosmetic items
- Added more villager trades
- Added sakura trees
[1.6.4] Version 0.1.1 : 01/23/2014 5:05:48 pm1/23/14
- Fixed a major bug for servers!
- Installer imroved slightly
[1.6.4] Version 0.1.0 : 01/22/2014 5:26:20 pm1/22/14
- Updated to forge
- Changed the chakra bar
- Updated the jutsu system
- Servers are now supported!
[1.6.2] Version 1.0.0 : 09/03/2013 4:39:21 am9/03/13
- Updated to 1.6.2
- Added bokken
- Fixed problem with the noodles not showing up
- Made bandit a new seperate mob
[1.5.2] Version 1.2.0 : 06/25/2013 4:35:53 pm6/25/13
- Added one key to charge chakra and 2 to use it
- Added ninja weps to the ninja villager shops
- Added a few more ninjs items/weps
- Various other bug fixed
[1.5.2] Version 1.1.0 : 06/11/2013 5:39:52 pm6/11/13
- Finished the pupped re coding and it now will shoot arrows, fly around and be a separate mob to the blaze.
- A few edits to some items
[1.5.2] Version 1.0.2 : 06/08/2013 9:36:24 am6/08/13
- Changed kunai, shuriken and explosive kunai throwing distances
[1.5.2] Version 1.0.1 : 06/08/2013 8:46:19 am6/08/13
In this update:
- A major bug fix
[1.5.2] Version 1.0.0 : 06/07/2013 8:41:39 am6/07/13
- Updated to 1.5.2
- Added update checker
- Added noodles
- Added crafting recipes for ramen and noodles
- Added the preview of the summoning circle
[1.4.7] Version 1.3.0 : 02/17/2013 9:37:00 am2/17/13
- Added a few new weapons
- Added a ramen but with no craftingÃ recipe
- Added new sounds
- Added 2 ninja village mobs(you have to spawn them+ they are not finished)
- Added rogue ninja
- Added enchant compatibility to the kunai, shuriken and explosive kunai
[1.4.7] Version 1.2.0 : 01/26/2013 2:34:32 pm1/26/13
- Added 2 New Records with Naruto songs on
[1.4.7] Version 1.1.0 : 01/24/2013 3:47:01 pm1/24/13
- Added sound support so i can add sounds to the mod using audiotori
- Started adding new items and a new animation(still probably need to work on it a bit more)
beta [1.4.7] Version 1.0.0 : 01/10/2013 3:53:09 pm1/10/13
- Updated to 1.4.7
Sorry its taking so long i'm having trouble getting the bukkit stuff set up so i cant mod the bukkit server to give me what i need to make the animations, if you know how to set it up or are a great programmer and want to try to help it would be great. Although I want to do it so i wont let you do too much though :D.
beta [1.4.6] Version 1.1.1 : 01/05/2013 11:22:53 am1/05/13
- Edited the puppet model so its smaller
- Changed Server IP
beta [1.4.6] Version 1.1.0 : 01/02/2013 7:35:37 am1/02/13
- New Puppet Model
- Fixed a player model bug
beta [1.4.6] Version 1.0.1 : 12/27/2012 9:33:51 am12/27/12
- Armour Fixed
beta [1.4.6] Version 1.0.0 : 12/24/2012 2:05:04 pm12/24/12
- Updated to 1.4.6
beta [1.4.5] Version 1.6.7 : 12/19/2012 5:57:10 pm12/19/12
- Removed a untextured block that showed when you sprint(result of enderman arm fix
- Re positioned deadmau5's ears when sprinting(so they don't look retarded if you ever see his character running
Whats to come:
- Almost finished designing a new model for the puppet :D soon gonna add, texture and animate :D
beta [1.4.5] Version 1.6.6 : 12/18/2012 12:59:39 pm12/18/12
- Last update broke endermen arms again, finally fully fixed, tell me if there are any more problems
beta [1.4.5] Version 1.6.5 : 12/17/2012 3:18:16 pm12/17/12
- Added 2 new buttons to the main screen(view mod page and join Naruto server)
- Fixed arm position problem
beta [1.4.5] Version 1.6 : 12/16/2012 3:38:33 pm12/16/12
- Fixed a Armour glitch(it made Armour pants looking things :P)
- Fixed the endermen render problem
beta [1.4.5] Version 1.5 : 12/16/2012 2:59:52 pm12/16/12
- Updated Bandit skins
- Added the Bandits choosing 1 of 3 different colors
- Added different Bandit colors red, blue and grey so they don't all look the same
- Fixed part of the endermen render problem but still need to replace arms