[50,000+ Downloads][Forge][1.6.4][Inactive for now]The Party Mod Revisited! - With All New Items
Get Embed Code
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Network
+Have been working on this update to 1.7 but have encounted many errors to do with the new way sounds are loaded and ids are handled. To make it convenient for mod users i do not want to release at this stage as you would need to manually edit a .json file. - I am working on a way around this. I appretiate you patience
People Getting this error!:
cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.PartyMod.Common.Common
To install this mod - Download the zip, Extract the zip(Extracting is the process in which you Unzip the file then proceed to copy all of the contents out) Once extracted there should be a few things 1: The PatryMod-Beta-V1.2 folder 2:The README file 3: Three screenshots of the mod. Copy ONLY the folder into the mods folder of minecraft!
If that isnt your problem read these:
- Install the forge version - 184.108.40.2065 (The Latest Recomended For 1.6.4)
Instructions on installation of mod + songs is coming up soon.
If you want to add my mod to any other website, PM me FIRST.
Finally Updated To 1.6.4 and BETTER than Eva
Audio/Songs have to be in .ogg format. - Google on how to convert as it is pretty simple.
This is the Come Back of the Party Mod. I originally started this in 1.0 and got so may people liking it when i stopped developing the mod at 1.4.7, I have many people PM on weather:
1) They could continue development on this mod
2) I was going to continue updating
Therefore, I have decided to continue this mod and Recode it using forge. I just hope people like it better now then before. :)
Crafting Recipes Are In The Mod Spotlight above And will be availible in the next version as images(hopefully).
- DJ Deck With Lasers
- Aesthetic Speaker Toweres for Left and Right Sides
- Dance Floor with 2 Modes
- Laser Light
- Smoke Machine
- Recording Unit To Create Up To 50 Songs
- DJ Controls For Altering Laser Properties, And To Turn On/Off Various Other Things
To Install Discs:
1) Grab a free mp3 - ogg Converter(Even Audacity Does This) and convert up to 50 songs.
2) Move the songs into .minecraft/PartyModMusic(Must have run the game with mod once)
3) Record the music onto blank records in game and enjoy the music!
To Install The Mod:
1) Download and extract the zip file
2) Inside Extracted Zip File, Drag the PartyMod-Alpha-V1.0 folder into the mods folder in your .minecraft
3) Play the game and have a good time!
4) If the game crashes post the logs(No logs - It Didnt Crash)
Unmentioned Crafting Recipes for new version:
IgR = G - Glass, I - Iron Ingot, g - Glowstone Dust, R - Redstone, V - Vinyl Chunk, _ - Nothing
LRP = I - Iron Ingot, L - Laser Module, R - Redstone, P - Programmer Chip
Modded Cops n' Robbers By SkyDoesMinecraft:
Amazing Showcase By The DiamondMinecart(Same As Above):
Great Mod Showcase by MinecraftUniverse:
Another Showcase By TheAtlanticCraft:
Mod showcase by Blurb Gaming:
Mod Spotlight By Myself:
To-Do In Next Version:
- DJ Mixer
- More Lighting Effects
- Mabye More Disc Support
- Disc/Party Food
- Bug Fixes
To-Do In Later Version:
- Disco Ball
- Various Other Discoy things
- World Doesnt Store Block Rotations On Exit
- Game Crashes when the key p is pressed on main menu(FIXED)
- Blocks dont update for all people on a server
- Game Crashes when button in recording unit is pressed that doesnt have a name.
- Lasers can sometimes dissappear
- All Custom Rendererd Blocks Face One Direction(FIXED - Exceppt For Speakers)
- Smoke Machine doesnt work if pointing certain directions
Current Version Mirror:
PartyMod-Alpha-V1.0 - Here
Disc Crafting Recipes Have Now Been Removed!!!.
This mod allows you to have a party in mine craft with all your favourite party and mine craft songs.
The Recording studio will make the disc but you have to wait a while before you can use them.
Requires BOTH ModLoader and Audio Mod
1. Navigate to your .minecraft folder, then to your minecraft.jar,
2. open minecraft.jar with WinRar(windows) Archive Utility(Mac),
3. Dray everything in into minecraft jar in there
4. merge the resources file with the mod folder in into resources
5. Test Minecraft
6. If Black Screened Send Me The Error Report
Any Ideas Are Welcome
Goes Great With Redpower And Laser Mod
Future ports of call:
Chips and lollies
More rocking records
_=nothing, W=wool, ?=Dye(only certain colours
I=Iron ingot, G=gold Ingot, N=note block
R=Red Dye, S=Sugar, B=White Dye, W=Water Bucket
Put it in the furnace to cook!!!
_=Nothing, S=String, P=Paper, C=Candy
- Balloon string drops untextured item.
- Bugs involving discs and recording unit
Older Versions(Starting from 1.4.2):
- 1.4.7 http://adf.ly/GLWV1
- 1.4.5 http://adf.ly/G3rFx
- 1.4.2 http://adf.ly/ELeRP
This document is Copyright ©(2014) (BrandonLane)TheMCJavaFre4k and is the intellectual property of the author. Only Minecraftforum.net & PlanetMinecraft.com is able to host any of my material without my(BrandonLane)TheMCJavaFre4k consent. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. If you mirror this mod page or anything I have(BrandonLane)TheMCJavaFre4k made on any other site, I(BrandonLane)TheMCJavaFre4k may express my angst at you in the form of a lawsuit.vvv
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6.4|
|Tags:||Record, Blank, Disc, Party, Fun, Jukbox, Music, Disco, Tag, Functional|
Update #6 - Bug Fix - New Laser Light : 03/07/2014 7:56:36 pm3/07/14
-Fixed bug when p pressed it crashes game
-Semi-Fixed block rotations
Update #5 - Total Rewrite, Moved To Forge : 02/28/2014 11:14:14 pm2/28/14
-Added Smoke Machine
-Added DJ Deck
-Added DJ Controls
-Added Laser Effect
-Added Dance Floor
-Added Ability For Custom Songs
-Added Left And Right Speakers
-Removed Candy, Pinyata, A Few Balloons, Discs,
Update #4 : 12/22/2012 10:44:14 pm12/22/12
-Removed Disc Recipes
-Added Discs Tnt, Creepers Are Terrible.
Update #3 : 12/17/2012 1:45:29 am12/17/12
-Added Recording Unit
Update #2 : 11/11/2012 1:01:20 am11/11/12
Update #1 : 10/25/2012 12:53:43 am10/25/12
-Added new songs