Realistic Minecraft [1.3.2]
18,812Views, 4 today
- 1,743Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 39 : Artisan Droid
Posted 08/25/12 9:05:05 am , last updated: 08/31/12 3:29:20 pm
- Increased fire spread rate!
- Increased efficiency on tools!
- Increased drops for animals and blocks!
- Axes now do more damage to mobs and players!
- Increased sword damage as well as durability!
- Trees drop more apples and saplings!
- Zombies run 2.5x faster!
You do not need Mod Loader!
To install follow these simple instructions.
1. Go to the directory %appdata%
2. Then go to .minecraft
3. Then go to the directory: bin
4. Open the minecraft.jar with any program like WinRAR
5. Open the Realistic Minecraft [1.3.2] File
6. Drag all the contents from the Realistic Minecraft [1.3.2] File inside of the Minecraft.jar
7. You are done! Enjoy!
Dont forget to leave a diamond!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.3.1|
|Tags:||Functional, New Content, Smiffers, Realistic, Minecraft|
|Credit:||LegitzDestroy for the amazing video!|
Update! : 08/31/2012 4:09:42 pm8/31/12
Soon to come! : 08/31/2012 3:29:20 pm8/31/12
Benchmark? : 08/30/2012 8:18:28 pm8/30/12
Update! : 08/29/2012 6:34:37 am8/29/12
Zombies were being way to buggy so I fixed it with some coding.
Update! : 08/28/2012 3:34:21 pm8/28/12
Update! : 08/27/2012 6:32:47 am8/27/12
Update! : 08/26/2012 10:04:53 am8/26/12
Update! : 08/25/2012 9:50:15 pm8/25/12
Fixed a few things with fire crashing client.Fire has been crashing clients so I added in a few lines of code to prevent that from happening anymore!
Join us to post comments.