73

Warrior Cats Mod! Version 1.7.2 NEED HELPERS FOR TEXTURES (Please

Collectable
  • 31,112
    Views, 30 today
  • 2,815
    Downloads, 1 today

Get Embed Code

Forum:
HTML:
Link:
avatar
njaxnvtt1
Level 48 : Master Pokemon
The link to the mod download website is here: http://sparkymods.webs.com/


By the way, I won't be updating the mod that is on PMC. All of the mod updates will be only on the website! So be sure to go there and check the forums.





So I really badly need people to make textures or else I can't continue development. I'm absolutely terrible at making textures and I'd love to have someone to help me <3


Skype: njaxnvtt1
Spoiler Alert - click to reveal
There will be a oilslick biome that generates oil, which is suppose to be the time when the Two Legs tear down the forest.


I need some schematics for that, though!


Enjoy!










Hello! This mod hasn't been updated in years. But now that I've began to work on mods again... I thought I'd revive this, as it has been neglected forever. Though no longer will I host the downloads via PMC. Later I will create a seperate website. But until then, I very much need some friendly friends to help me out here with the remake!


(In FORGE and SMP compatible!) I would like to do all the coding personally, but textures is a must. As many may have realized my handy work for the mod textures was terrible. Please add me on skype if you are able to do it! I don't want people who think they can, but have never done it in their life. I'd like examples. No re-makes of my textures please! Let's get going! Revival time!


Skype: njaxnvtt1


Have a nice day!
Progress: 5% Complete
Game Version:Minecraft 1.7.2

1.5 Update : 11/17/2012 11:41:17 pm11/17/12

New 1.5 Update!

Added MANY items!
Added 2 new blocks
Added Oil Ore
Added Oil Slick (Will be used for traps, etc)
Added Mouse!
Added Cooked Mouse!
Added Catmilk!
Added Warm Milk!
Added Bottled Milk!
Added Oil Drop!
Added 2 more recipes!
Added 2 more Furnace Recipes!
Added Twoleg Bulldozer (Iron Golem for now, I need someone to do textures for me)
This has been the Diamond Special Update!

Download Special : 11/17/2012 11:40:34 pm11/17/12

100 download special! I wasn't going to add crows. I wasn't really going to update this during the next week, probably was going to update it In December, But ya' know! 100 downloads is pretty good for me!
Added Crow
Added Crowfood
I think I finally fixed the no spawn Cats! (Try looking in a jungle biome)
Not much but I am going to make a 35 Diamond Special that includes 12-20 updates!

Pre-Release 1.4.1 : 11/17/2012 11:39:54 pm11/17/12

1.4.1 pre-release
Made cats more common (Hopefully)
Fixed Bedding crafting recipe!
Remove "StarClan" Biome, too many diamonds.
Removed stupid generation for "Apple" Shop

Version 1.4 : 11/17/2012 11:38:57 pm11/17/12

New update!
Version 1.4! (Not for minecraft 1.4.2)
Made "Bedding" accessible
New AppleShop generation! APPLES
Added Thrushes, Cook them to make COOKED thrushes!
Added "Mouse" It is a derpy looking silverfish at the time, for now drops scraps
Removed common NPC "Farm" Generations
Made the cats more popular

First Update : 11/17/2012 11:38:10 pm11/17/12

New update!
Starclan generation! DIAMONDS
Twoleg Generation
Added Pregnant Kittypet (Drop milk)
Added Kittypet (Drops Bowl)
Added Riverclan Warriors (Drop FatFish)
Added Fatfish (Fatfish heals 6 hunger)! Cook it to make Cooked Fat fish (Heals 10 hunger)
Added Warriors biome (Very high generation!)
SORRY FOR BAD GENERATION!
Added Twoleg Farm Generation
Added Bedding Scraps (4 in a crafting area = Bedding, you can get scraps from rogues)
Rogues now generate in all biomes (Looks like tamed cats)
No more stupid terrain generation glitches. Lake coming soon
Can someone make a schematic for all of the clans? Send them to me please. I can get Windclan myself but, yeah.

Comments : 202

Join us to post comments.

Show Comments

1 - 50 of 202

one stupid question: can you play as a cat? i see a twoleg in some of the pics.
Edit Reply Delete
  • jj20527
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • October 16, 2014, 6:24 am
Will there be starclan, dark forest, all clans, including skyclan and blooclan, kittypets rouges loners what about the tribe?
Edit Reply Delete
  • jj20527
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • October 16, 2014, 6:31 am
Can we name our own cat? Will there be dif leaders such as kit app war and leader? SO many questions!  I really would love to help but im so bad at modding.         _    _
                                                                                   /---------------/
Edit Reply Delete
  • jj20527
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • October 16, 2014, 6:32 am
And texturing :(
Edit Reply Delete
  • HorsehHorseh
  • Level 1
  • New Crafter
  • October 4, 2014, 12:52 pm
Uhhh... Spoiler alert!!!
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • October 4, 2014, 5:52 pm
Sorry :c
Edit Reply Delete
When will it be done? Also I kinda need it updated to 1.7.10 ^^;
But until then I will wait.
Edit Reply Delete
  • jerrryday
  • Level 12
  • Journeyman Modder
  • August 4, 2014, 6:16 am
Oh cool is this based off of the warrior cats series sorta? Cuz i love that series
Edit Reply Delete
  • Ggal405
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • July 28, 2014, 8:59 am
Hello!  I am from the abandoned Warriors Mod and I am glad to see someone else working on it!!
Edit Reply Delete
Sooo. Are there any cats? Like Jayfeather, Lionblaze, Dovewing, Firestar, Graystripe, Sandstorm, Cloudtail, ect.?
Edit Reply Delete
  • Wolf1026
  • Level 25
  • Expert Pixel Painter
  • July 6, 2014, 11:45 pm
Here to wish you good luck on the mod, and it looks good so far! :)
If you ever need textures or something, just PM or Skype me.
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • July 7, 2014, 8:08 am
Hey hey, I'd love some textures. Also, I would like some help!


Have you ever heard of side-mods? Like the stuff they do for pixelmon!


Would it be possible to make on for people to transform into cats? I can handle clan generation, items, and all that, but I can't do the transformation. I would love the help! 


If you want to send me over anything like the textures, that would be swell! 


Add me on skype - njaxnvtt1!
Edit Reply Delete
  • Wolf1026
  • Level 25
  • Expert Pixel Painter
  • July 7, 2014, 8:20 am
I've never heard of side-mods before, are they like the packages in Flans' mod?

For people to transform into cats, I believe that requires Player API, but I put that off, and as a result, never really worked on the transformation.
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • July 7, 2014, 8:32 am
Well, I am not that great at those kind of things. I think that cat transformations is what everyone wants for it to become a used multiplayer mod.


Do you think it would be possible?


Side mods are something you can put into a server and the client doesn't need to download it. But I was actually talking about a completely different mod. I know that we could use the morphs mod, but I wouldn't be able to get a mod as large as they're to work with me.


As a result I could not do that either.


I'm not sure if it would recquire Player API. A mod called Morph Mod, mentioned above, doesn't use it.


I think ._.


So how about those textures? :)
Edit Reply Delete
  • Wolf1026
  • Level 25
  • Expert Pixel Painter
  • July 7, 2014, 11:14 am
I think Player API is the same thing Mine Little Pony uses, and that can change your player model into a horse. So it should be possible, probably hard though. This is the only thing that I thought of to change the model, so I'm not sure what the Morph mod does or uses.

And I'm confused by side mods, do you mean things like plugins? I'm pretty sure if you put a mod into a server, everyone needs to get the mod to join the server.

And what textures do you need?
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • July 7, 2014, 11:24 am
ALL of them!


Side mods are not plugins. They are literally mods that run completely server side, though they do run off the core mod installed. They do have the core bases of a plugin. Though they are what they are, mods. But only server side. XD






I know that Player API could probably make it easier, though my experience with mods is far to little to be able to start to comprehend that XD!


Well, if you want to look into that, I could do the core Warriors mod and you are able to do the models? Or do you think that may be impossible in the name of your modding skills?


Or are you just too busy :D
Edit Reply Delete
  • Sprynklez
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • July 6, 2014, 3:30 pm
Hey! I have also come from the abandoned mod, like Mosspath636. Are any cats in game yet?
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • July 6, 2014, 8:43 pm
Oh, Every time I try and add my own models (which I spend HOURS on making!) it crashes! Oh lucky me, lucky me!
Edit Reply Delete
  • Sprynklez
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • July 10, 2014, 8:17 pm
That stinks! I see your already working with Wolf on that.
Edit Reply Delete
  • Mosspath636
  • Level 1
  • New Explorer
  • July 6, 2014, 11:20 am
This mod is AMAZING! I've been playing around in it in minecraft and its so awesome!
If you were wondering, (which you probably weren't :P) I came from another warrior cats mod that is sadly now abandoned. Here's a link to it, PLEASE see if you can get in contact with Wolf! : The other thing
I actually have a TON of other textures like catmint, dark forest cats, and even some more textures for the claws! If you'd like to see them, let me know after you get in touch with the other mod!
                                                                                                                                                                   ~Moss~
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • July 6, 2014, 3:03 pm
Well I've been following that mod myself. That mod is actually what I based mine around. 


I'd love some textures. If you wanna get in touch with me VIA skype. njaxnvtt1
Edit Reply Delete
  • McSista
  • Level 2
  • Apprentice Explorer
  • June 28, 2014, 6:38 pm
dang it it doesn't work :( for me :(
Edit Reply Delete
  • McSista
  • Level 2
  • Apprentice Explorer
  • June 29, 2014, 6:16 am
I have forge for 1.7.2 and I took out all my other mods and I put this one in what do I do?
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • June 29, 2014, 3:14 pm
What happens when you start mc
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • June 28, 2014, 8:16 pm
Well it worked fine for me...
Edit Reply Delete
  • Sigrisee
  • Level 1
  • New Explorer
  • June 21, 2014, 5:49 pm
Just wondering why dimond ores for starclan? no quartz or white wool to repersent clouds?
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • June 24, 2014, 1:34 pm
It was a long time ago...
Edit Reply Delete
This looks like it can go super far ^^ i cant wait to see it someday.
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • June 24, 2014, 1:33 pm
It's kinda dead... ^_^ I was looking for some way to get back into modding...


Sorry!
Edit Reply Delete
Excuse  me, can u give me the link to the modload u use?
Edit Reply Delete
2
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • May 28, 2014, 12:45 pm
?
Updating mod btw
Edit Reply Delete
  • CareFree011
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • April 21, 2014, 8:16 am
Clawsome! :P so kewl :D
Edit Reply Delete
  • 5chay
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • February 19, 2014, 9:05 am
The downlaod link isn't even there!!!  D:
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • November 7, 2013, 10:12 am
This mod is dead. But I will be getting to a forge version of it... With better textures hopefully...
Edit Reply Delete
I'm so glad there is a mod for this :D

I can't wait for the 1.7.2 mod update for this ^u^
Edit Reply Delete
  • Ax9909
  • Level 3
  • Apprentice Miner
  • October 12, 2013, 5:24 pm
Plz update 2 1.6.4
Edit Reply Delete
plz could u update it to 1.6 though :D
Edit Reply Delete
Wow
What a good idea!
:D
Edit Reply Delete
  • Lucargia
  • Level 31
  • Artisan Engineer
  • September 1, 2013, 1:54 am
I think this is abandoned....but idk
Edit Reply Delete
  • UpperNotch
  • Level 1
  • New Explorer
  • August 31, 2013, 4:30 am
plz update to 1.6.2 i realy need it
Edit Reply Delete
2
Edit Reply Delete
  • R2D2NZ
  • Level 15
  • Journeyman Dragonborn
  • June 21, 2013, 9:43 pm
make this mod1.5, and ill do a review, and ill make a credited mod review. :3
Edit Reply Delete
  • Sprynklez
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • June 20, 2013, 1:28 pm
Is the mod 1.5.2? Can you give me specific downloading steps- I get confused easily.
Edit Reply Delete
epic epic epicalawesomeness
Edit Reply Delete
and my name is based on warrior cats
Edit Reply Delete
  • Frostgaze329
  • Level 5
  • Apprentice Narwhal
  • June 6, 2013, 12:39 pm
So is mine :3
Edit Reply Delete
i liked the warriors series it was really good is it forge or modloader or none of them
Edit Reply Delete
i think this mod looks amazing i will love installing it
Edit Reply Delete
  • Eaglepaw
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • May 22, 2013, 8:11 am
Diamond and I think that this is AMAZING.
Edit Reply Delete
  • Gwentree
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • May 18, 2013, 8:18 am
Why isn't the forum working? It says that freeforums.org was removed a while back. Is there a new forum somewhere?
Edit Reply Delete
  • LeafPool123
  • Level 5
  • Apprentice Mage
  • April 19, 2013, 3:06 pm
I have another idea! Maybe you can make it so you spawn in a clan or in a twoleg nest and you start out as a kit you can choose to leave your twoleg nest or to stay in it and you can leave anytime. When you get into the clan you have to be accepted theres a 50% chance you will be accepted and 50% to not be if you are denied by all clans you can be a rouge/loner and live that way. In a clan you will be a kit for about 6 minecraft days/nights then you will become an apprentice 50% for warrior 50% for medicine cat and you have about a 30% chance of having a prophicey about you a 20% chance of haveing a prophicey about you PLUS special powers and a 50% to lead a normal life(As normal as life as a warrior gets :P)
When you become a warrior you will have to wait atleast 5 minecraft days/nights or less to get an apprentice after you have fully trained the apprentice you have a 50% chance of getting deputy when the clan needs one when you do choose your way to become leader (Wait or Kill them :P) And then yea :P thts all I got for now!
Edit Reply Delete
  • Sigrisee
  • Level 1
  • New Explorer
  • June 21, 2014, 5:51 pm
Add another subscriber XD
Edit Reply Delete
  • Frostgaze329
  • Level 5
  • Apprentice Narwhal
  • June 6, 2013, 12:40 pm
OMG LOVE IT, earned yourself a subscriber :)
Edit Reply Delete
  • Purplemen
  • Level 5
  • Apprentice Miner
  • March 23, 2013, 10:49 am
Update to 1.5 PLEASE. I would make a series and mod review for you once it's up to 1.5. I see you're having trouble compiling it, but it shouldn't be that hard to compile something, o.e
Edit Reply Delete
  • HoneyPetals
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • February 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
I'm really, really looking forward to this!!! Please update to 1.4.7 when you have the chance!!!
Subscribed, and gave a diamond! :D
Edit Reply Delete
  • Lucargia
  • Level 31
  • Artisan Engineer
  • February 23, 2013, 5:31 pm
I am not trying to sound impatient but....it's been a long time
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • March 8, 2013, 1:40 pm
I am REALLY sorry. When I try to compile it I am getting so many problems! I keep getting headaches and I can't find the problem. I am REALLY sorry about not updating it. It may have to wait just a little bit longer. I AM SO SORRY!
Edit Reply Delete
  • Lucargia
  • Level 31
  • Artisan Engineer
  • March 8, 2013, 1:59 pm
Nah that's fine with me take your time just making sure you are still here and working on it
Edit Reply Delete
  • LeafPool123
  • Level 5
  • Apprentice Mage
  • February 23, 2013, 4:16 pm
You should make it so you can be a cat like in the You are the creeper mod it made you a creeper why not use something like that to make you an ocelot or something?
Edit Reply Delete
  • MossyPaws
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • March 17, 2013, 7:35 pm
Nice idea! If I had any idea on how to make a mod I would try!
Edit Reply Delete
  • allysix
  • Level 6
  • Apprentice Artist
  • February 15, 2013, 11:03 am
When done, this would be great for servers!
Edit Reply Delete
Please make it 1.4.7!
Edit Reply Delete
  • njaxnvtt1
  • Level 48
  • Master Pokemon
  • February 10, 2013, 12:40 pm
Yeah. I tried compiling it and I got over 76 errors. I am working on it. Please watch for an update!
Edit Reply Delete
I LOVE WARRIOR CATS
Edit Reply Delete
D: When I installed it, it crashed

I changed my version to 1.4.4, and use MagicLauncher (I am not the administrator of my computer)
The only mods I had were Modloader (1.4.4) and this one.

Edit: I read the entire thing wrong. ._. pathetic
Edit Reply Delete
I vote more biomes. :)
Edit Reply Delete
Just downloaded it. I will make a mod review video sometime :)
Edit Reply Delete
are there other cats in there like its not just you inside a clan

cuz that would be pretty lame so plz tell me
Edit Reply Delete

1 - 50 of 202

Show Comments